Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Birthday wish RP request

Sara.Sweet

Super-Earth
Hi there everyone, I am currently craving below plot and looking for F player to play against MC

Just an update: I am not looking to play this character as sub, either MF will play equal or YC will play sub

It was strange white light that disturb Liz sleep, It was her 18th birthday and she slept with a stone which her late grandmother gave her and asked her to wish wisely on her 18th birthday because the stone has power to grant wish for a month and if the wisher was happy with the changes it will turn permanently. She felt strange sensation between her legs , she looked between her legs and horrified she rushed to the full length mirror in front of her , there it was , her pussy has been replaced by the dick , she runs her hand over her body, yes she still has her tits and girl face and everything, only thing that was being changed was her sex tool.

She was confused , but excited as well, How , how this happened , she thought to herself and then remembered about her wish and stone You stupid liz , she thought to herself , but it was different, she runs her fingers on the shaft, it was like boys and it reacted to her touch.

Her thoughts were disturbed by the knock on the door " Come on Liz , we are getting late for school" she heard her best friend Cindy's voice " Yes, yes I am coming, she rushed to change to long shirt and trouser so her new found ability cannot be recognized , Cindy was her childhood friend and they were practically inseparable, but today Liz felt sudden jump in her new found dick when she saw her, may be she started thinking differently as well???

Looking forward to build on this one, will include best friend, teacher,sister and multiple characters who will be victim of Liz's new found ability or may be lovers?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom