Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fairy Tail Future Idea

MysteriousD

Star Fudge
Well, with Fairy Tail having ended aside from a sequel manga, I had an idea! A group RP where we do our own sequel, RPing as the kids or even grandkids of the Guild! It would have our original characters, but maintain much of the spirit of the old one. I am thinking of combining this with elements like post apocalypse or something like it (nothing dark like that per say.)

The idea being that the kids and other figures are sent forward in time to escape a catalcysm and they return to a different Fiore. One where they have survived, but now have to rebuild, their parents dead or missing for decades now.

As for extra fun, you could have your character be the child of a canon character and an OC, if you can justify and explain it. For example, the character I would be playing would be the child of Mirajane and an OC.

How many people are up for this idea? And first come, first serve with claims. I am also happy to provide suggestions for types of magic being used.

I would love to join! Fairy Tail is one of my favorite animes.

Oh thanks for expressing interest! I'll be prepping a bit of stuff like info to provide and more solid story once more peope express interest.

Any ideas for your character. It could be the child of two canon members or a canon and an OC

It said we could be either. I'd want to be on the younger side so I have an excuse to be really immature.

I'll be the daughter of Erza and a OC. If it's okay to play 2 characters then I'll also play a child of Erza and Jellal or Wendy and Rogue. Have yet to decided which of those 2 pairings I like more.

It said we could be either. I'd want to be on the younger side so I have an excuse to be really immature.
Yeah, but was figuring more for the older members of the guild plus they'd be pretty young there.
[automerge]1582580200[/automerge]
I'll be the daughter of Erza and a OC. If it's okay to play 2 characters then I'll also play a child of Erza and Jellal or Wendy and Rogue. Have yet to decided which of those 2 pairings I like more.
So your two characters would be potentially half-siblings?

And remmeber you have to try and justify the pairings before I approve of it. And be mindful of others that could be interested.

Back
Top Bottom