Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Conservative or Liberal Female Character

Conservative or Liberal?

• Conservative

• Liberal

Results are only viewable after voting.
In your opinion, which type of female character is more suited to being humiliated sexually by male character who doesn't share her views?

In your opinion, which type of female character is more suited to being humiliated sexually by male character who doesn't share her views?
I think both types of characters can be humiliated but conservative probably more so than the liberal.

This is of course only under the assumption that you write a play based in the US. Because in every other country of the world, the two are null and void. For *most* Europeans, the liberals are very far right and the conservatives are extreme far right. It's all a matter of perspective.

Because, in my personal opinion, asking the question is a strange one. Why would one character be more or less suited? Why does political preference make someone more suitable to be humiliated? As if there are no females, anywhere in the world, who couldn't care less about politics, who will hate to be humiliated and thus be more suitable in a roleplay? Any person, male and female, but female from my perspective, can be subject in a play to be humilated, background rather than political preference is much more interesting to delve into.

I guess it depends but for me the idea of a world gone crazy some kind of apocalypse. All of a sudden degrees and qualifications in humanities and arts etc count for zilch. This Liberal female is all about screaming racist at everything, sexist etc etc a real snowflake.

But all her liberal male friends are... well... weak, useless, mostly dead now. Her liberal female friends are dead or being sold off by the invaders, if you go down that path. She remembers that redneck guy, he could use a gun...

Anyway, I think it would be great fun to have the snowflake type have to deal with a new world where all her protests are met with a slap to the face and she takes it because she has to slowly learn her place. Plus you could have a really interesting story if you wished to do that.

To me is it is different than the usual KKK chick getting gang raped by the 'hood anyway.

I guess it depends but for me the idea of a world gone crazy some kind of apocalypse. All of a sudden degrees and qualifications in humanities and arts etc count for zilch. This Liberal female is all about screaming racist at everything, sexist etc etc a real snowflake.

But all her liberal male friends are... well... weak, useless, mostly dead now. Her liberal female friends are dead or being sold off by the invaders, if you go down that path. She remembers that redneck guy, he could use a gun...

Anyway, I think it would be great fun to have the snowflake type have to deal with a new world where all her protests are met with a slap to the face and she takes it because she has to slowly learn her place. Plus you could have a really interesting story if you wished to do that.

To me is it is different than the usual KKK chick getting gang raped by the 'hood anyway.

Nice variation on an answer. I recently did a apocalypse roleplay about feminists seeking a misogynist survivalist help.

Nice variation on an answer. I recently did a apocalypse roleplay about feminists seeking a misogynist survivalist help.

Thanks. That sounds good too. I would need story line as well otherwise a humiliation/smut montage would bore me very quickly. Plus the right story allows pyschological and emotional humiliation too. "Look what your side did!" kind of thing as well as the character seeing the ideology they invested so much time in work against them.

Back
Top Bottom