Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom, MHA and Fruits Basket

Scarlet Belonoid

The Girl Next Door
Hiya there!

I'm going to be upfront. If you want smut and plot in any ratio my go to, and the main one I am comfortable with is My Hero Academia. If you want purely plot, Fruits Basket.

My Hero Academia
I'm going to be honest I'm not fully caught up but I've seen a lot of spoilers. If you ask about a rp I will consider it,unless it's a student with a teacher thats an automatic no from me.

I love a lot of ships,but there are only soanu I can comfortably play, die to how well I know the characters. All the ships I play, I am the more submissive of the two.

The ships I am comfortable with (because I can't figure out how to make the buttons to make them sections I'm sorry) *I will play **really want to play :

Tododeku**
Shindeku**
Bakudeku**
Momojiro**
Tsuchako*
Kacchako*
Kamijiro*

Fruits Basket
This on is purely plot. I love the slowburn to have with characters. Due to my schedule sometimes I may be a little here and there, but I will check for this one. I am ok with almost any ship you wish to play out. Of its the canon Kyo and Tohru or the fandom preffered Yuki and Tohru I will role with is. But I adore momiji, so if we can keep tht sweetheart you will have my entire heart.

On my life thought I love Aus. That goes for both MHA and Fruits Basket. I could list and go on about aus forever. There is gangs, omegaverse, villain aus(specifically mha), highschool, college, just so many. If you are interested please PM. I stay on site in PMs, and I would love to see from you.

Back
Top Bottom