Fx Male "We know she's crying. But don't listen to her. Listen to Us. We're gorgeous, young, mindfucked supermodels who need You to Rape her stupid. Please?"

elegant_deviant

Planetoid
All Characters Herein Are 18 Years of Age Or Older

“Please...no...!”

Grace's voice chokes with sobs and misgivings. Soon it'll be choking on Your Cock—Your Pulsing, Heat-Radiating, LifeGiving Eternal Cock, slippery with precum and cum and my saliva and Grace's tears and Blanca's dripping sweet milk.

I think this all the time—but my cunt has never been wetter or hotter (and it's always true. I'm in a perpetual state of evergrowing evergreen wet fucking lust for You, Daddy). I'm gushing and moist, wet and hot, aching, slipping into myself, kneeling on a puddle while I hold Grace's head firm against Your Glorious Godhood.

Her hands are bound—not that they need to be, not that she could ever hurt You or Me or Blanca even if she wanted to (which she only kind of does)--because it's fucking sexy to see her shoulder blades all retracted and her heavy milk-leaking tits jutted up in that tiny dress of hers. Her “No”s are so frequent they're almost like kisses, pleading licks, as her mouth moves up and down Your Cock.

But she's not playing coy. She means it with all her heart and soul. You're going to rape her. You Always Rape. She's desperate for You not to even as she can't stop cumming from its nearness.

“It's too big." Your Holy Cock surges and she yelps, sliding her achingly soft lips further up Your flesh. "N-no! Please, n-no! I can't. I was wrong. P-p-please. I'm sorry. No...no. You're too...too big...!”

FUCK. I Just Love You So Much, what You and only You do to us.

Blanca, at Your side, her hot cunt sliding up and down Your hip, is an Unstoppable Force of Seduction and Temptation.

She's so fucking Tight and Thin and Smooth and Tall and Tiny. Every movement of her painfully gorgeous form is a longform dissertation on what a girly, aching, devastatingly worldbreaking femme fatale crush she has on You.

Her breath catches with every second as her Love for YouYouYou Only You compounds and exponentiates. Her beautifully long digits strokes up and down the length of Your Holy Shaft which Grace's gorgeous head doesn't slide against—which is substantial—as she whispers in Your ear in between moaning kisses.

“You're SO fucking Big. You're so Strong. You Deserve this. Please Rape her, Daddy? Rape her mouth. Rape her body. Rape her tight young wet virgin cunt. Rape her mind. Rape her soul. Please? I promise I'll help. I Love You. I Love ONLY You. Oh god, My God, Rape her, please...”

She moans so dark and urgent that I can't even hear her, but I Know what she's saying anyway. Because I said the same hot shit when Grace held her down the other night and I was whispering in your ear. Just like the night before that, Grace whispered in Your ear while Blanca held me down...

This is our endless adoration loop.

Today, we're Your Cheerleading Teen Queens. Or Supermodel Dreams? No, this time it's definitely Adventuring Princesses...unless we're Wicked Queens In Our Final Form of Truest Service? A Cabal of Empresses Devoted Only To The One Cock? A Trio of Mindfucked Sexcretaries Raped By Your Perfection? A Dark Witch Coven Aching For Your Holy Return For Eternity?
Something. Else?

God, it's all so hot, and so true at the same time.

It's so fucking hard to think when All We Care About Is Making You Hard and Happy. One thing is for sure, though...

You Deserve This.

I've got so much to say about what turns me on and off that I wrote a profile! Everything I write is hot as fuck, so check that out too!

Please Message me with any hot thoughts You have!

Back
Top Bottom