Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking for longterm roleplay!

Alice187

Planetoid
Hello! I'm Alice and I am looking for a long term roleplay partner. I will layout what you should expect from me and what I expect from you! First a little bit about myself:

• I am a 20 year old college student so through most of the day I won't be able to answer.
  • If I need to go away for a while then I will try my best to let you know in advance.
  • I love fandom. I love all types of fandom and would actually be open minded to Roleplay one.
  • And I love to have a great time and get very excited about new ideas.
What you should expect from me:
I am going to make grammar mistakes but I always make sure my writing is clear to understand and not too awful. I do sometimes make short responses, but never one liners. I sometimes think a scene doesn't need to be over detailed to be good. I do always try to give length with my work though.

What I expect from you:
Have fun! Keep the story going and please don't just ditch, if things aren't working out let me know because most likely if it isn't working out on your side it isn't working for me either.

Now onto kinks!
I enjoy darker themes so please let me know if anything is too much for you or if you simply don't like it.

• BDSM
  • Orgasm control
  • Dominate Male
  • Submissive female
  • Spanking
  • Choking
  • Pet play
  • Adultry
  • Punishment
  • Master/slave
  • A lot more! (If you think I'm interested just ask!)
Like I said I was into fandom

Beast Boy and Raven (craving)​
Ben Solo and Rey​
Anything from Lunar Chronicles​
Hades and Persephone (craving)​
Eros and Psyche​
Disney!​
Jack Frost and Elsa​
Judy and Nick​
And as for plots let's come up with something together!​

Back
Top Bottom