Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lethal Honey & Sacred Lies - Tales of Shadow || Ether x TenderAggression

Enough was enough.

Composure was a tool for another night. Today, he would abide by her wishes. The soft moan that escaped her lips was a corrupting chorus that tore at the very fringes of his sanity.

He could feel her every tremble, hear the echo of her heartbeat as she pressed her chest against his. The way she nuzzled and nipped at his features, like a jaguar cub before a great wolf, only served to stir his needs further.

No more. No more holding back. He was Alynthi.

As if a dam were bursting, arcane energy surged in a shockwave that cracked the ground beneath, leaving a crater in solid hardwood. His hair danced and floated, as if suspended underwater, and his eyes gleamed with intent.

He grabbed her by the throat, enough to lift her off the ground, but careful not to restrict too much air, lest he cause her harm.

"You dare to hide yourself from the one who owns you?" His voice was fierce now, like a Rakasha in the throes of death rage. Immense heat radiated from his fingers, incinerating her robe until nothing but ash and cinder remained.

This display was both of power and control. Duke's lethality and fearsome reputation came not only from raw, awesome power, but pinpoint control, like a Taleigh Duelist with his rapier. The flames did not scar or burn Hollis, though intense, teasing flame licked her skin, under her arms and her inner thighs.

"You may burn bright now, little one, but ask for snow, and you shall recieve hail."

Throwing her small form over his shoulder, he strode down the halls to her room. The paintings shifted and warped, now replacing their decadent actors with Duke and Hollis instead, the faces of the young ascendant warped in unimaginable bliss and orgasmic pain.

Each step he made left a footprint of flame, purple fire dancing on red carpet. He approached the doors to her room, and will a single glance cast them open, revealing the moonlit bed which would be her altar of sacrifice to the Dark Prince.

His own Chambers would be a reward the young princess would earn.

He flung her onto the bed as he approached, and gestured twice, branding two sigils on the bed posts closest to the two of them. Slowly, eldtritch tentacles, complete with suction cups and slick with seawater, emerged, wrapping themselves around her wrists and raising her arms above her head.

Hollis was chained now like a virgin offering to seashore leviathans, suspended such that she could not quite sit, but could kneel, arms held up in surrender, exposing all for him to see.

"This. This is how you offer yourself to me. You will address me as Master until stated otherwise, am I clear?"

Last edited:
Lovely and excruciating were his unsheathed claws. Wrapped in delicate vice around the silken, unmarred flesh of her throat. Blushing cheeks hummed and swirled with pleasant doses of blood, the illuminated freckles that had appeared across her face in that very room returning. They speckled across the bridge of her sylphlike nose, patterned like golden stars. Her lips struggled and pressed together, looking as though she were about to giggle. Her pale brows wrought in cherished agony, they framed the molten pools of rosen honey- mellowed to pure bliss. Bearing witness to the dastardly creature, stripped and unadulterated in his elegant malice, placated her indescribably. Air ceasing to move past her lips, the princess choked in his grasp. It was becoming a struggle to inhale. There was something strangely gratifying about being the center of his sadistic attentions. That when he administered pain, he looked at her. And only her. Though this brought her to wonder if his brand of tortured deliverance was unique to her- or, if it was a slew of practiced agendas he’d wrote countless victims into. The thought saddened her, the temperature of her gaze cooling.

“You dare to hide yourself from the one who owns you?”

Hollis blinked, her eyes struck wide as she attempted to swallow the words that were being imprinted into the air. Lit with unexpected elation, her eyes shone brightly. The one who owns you, he’d said. Own. The word provided her with more comfort than she liked to admit.

Thrown over his shoulder and robbed of any modesty she’d once had, she bounded against his back with her fists. “Beast!” She wailed, unable to free herself from his handling. It didn’t help that he was significantly older than her, and likely had more power than she could hope to defy. It was horribly embarrassing to be carried in such a way, completely exposed in the middle of the manor. Even if Witches weren’t ones for pious restraint or virtue- she still felt humiliated. Even more by her increasing joy at the situation. Being referred to as little one shouldn’t have made her heart sing the way it did.

“What… What are you doing?!” She demanded as he hauled her into her own chambers. Flung onto the neatly made bed, the sheets freshly pressed only hours prior, she started to worry she didn’t know what she was getting herself into. She was right to worry. As soon as her back connected with the mattress, a pair of unsavory tentacles wound themselves around her wrists. She yanked against the unseemly restraints, detesting the way the suction cups adhered to her skin. “Ugh!” She gasped, disgusted by how warm and wet they felt enveloping her forearms.

“This. This is how you offer yourself to me. You will address me as Master until stated otherwise, am I clear?” The beast’s velvet tongue snarled in unarguable decree. If he was to fulfill her requests, she in turn would have to submit.

The undignified bloom across her face has escalated into blushing genuine anguish. Exposed, revoltingly restrained, bare. And yet she ached for him.

“Master.” Her voice trembled, the girl continuing to wriggle against her restraints. She hated to bare herself in a position of weakness to him. She didn't even want to imagine the way she looked.

The distance was slowly eating her alive, sequestering her far away from his clutches. Every moment spent having let her go, her naïve heart surrendering to the possibility that she was no more than a meal to him. Hollis began to whine as she could not escape the disturbing hold on her wrists. She was unsatisfied being left to suffer on her own- not knowing if he recognized the burning in her soul. By far, it was the most tortuous sentence. Not knowing the contents of his soul, and how she would affect them. He’d cheated her out of her right to tease him, digging with her own claws for the answers she sought. She was rendered subject to his mercy.

“Show me what it means to be owned…please.” Hollis spoke in prayer to her dark lord, desperate to understand the temperament of those divine, violet flames. Show me that I belong to you.

Ohh... If only she could see how she looked then, offered up to him like a finely set feast, exquisite and unique to him and him alone. The thought lingered for a moment, then he smirked.

Why of course she could.

A mirror, carried no doubt by Rex, was dutifully placed right behind Duke, and he stepped aside so that his dear mate had an unobstructed view of her newly born depraved form. He walked over to her slowly, taking his time now that she had no where to escape. Like all good things in life, she was to be savoured.

As if testing the waters, he allowed one knee to rest on the bed, the frame creaking slightly under the newfound weight. It shifted once more as the rest of Duke followed, his presence known by the shifting of the soft sheets below.

He let wrapped his charge once more in an embrace from behind, one hand looping under her right arm to fondle her breasts, and the other snaking between her legs, parting moon-kissed thighs to reveal her sopping wet womanhood.

His fingers spread her apart to the cool air, letting her eyes feast upon the scene of depravity, an angel in the clutches of a demon, eyes filled with lust as she was defiled and corrupted.

"Tonight.." his voice whispered sultrily into her ear, resonant with the want that he knew echoed within her as well. "I will make you my woman."

The fingers spreading her flower began to siege her gates, first in circular motions that slowly coated them in honey, before beginning a gradual penetration, envoys that parted red folds painstakingly filling her up. His thumb remained behind, making sure the precious bundle of nerves above were not left neglected and lone.

First, it brushed it gently, gauging the reaction from his lovely nymph. Then, it began to delicate press up against the tiny nub, rotating in a clockwise direction that grinded softly into her.

While he slowly introduced her to pleasure, the other hand went to her hair and tugged it to the sight, granting his teeth access to her neck, gently marking and scraping the tender skin so she would have souveneirs of their lovemaking.

Cast aside, and shattered, were their laws. Now, to reap the reward.

The more she fought against her slimy captors, the more tightly they repositioned themselves. It was repulsive. With each revolt, battling to be set free- the slick appendages would suction themselves off, gluing back to her skin in gross kisses. Duke seemed to revel in her discomfort, lethargic in his efforts to release her of the sickening affair. Even with her new source of power, she could not thwart her entrapment. It went to show that he truly was a master of his craft, in all aspects. After all, he was equipped with far more experience than she could hope to foresee. That inclusive of whatever debauched history he possessed. It vexed her beyond belief that she was succumbing to the devices of his expertise, unable to explore for herself. Intimacy was a new phenomenon for the young princess. She knew little of physical intimacy, save for what her instincts implied. Emotional intimacy, on the other hand, remained as enigmatic as the man across the room- leisurely prowling ever-closer.

His weight shifted the mattress, tugging at the sheets from underneath her. Hollis peered up at him from beneath her lashes, nervousness stewing in her gut. Her pulse spiked, her breathing altered as he drew closer to envelop her. A natural whimper parted her lips, raring to feel his flesh against her own. To be consumed by his warmth and revered in his embrace. Just as she were about to call his name, relent in the repose he would finally bring- one of his hands slipped around to grab hold of her breast. His large, calloused hand groped the mound in his palm, her cheeks flaring in response.

“N-No don’t!” She begged, squirming as he pried her legs apart. “Not my chest- please…!” The shame of the way she filled his palm was unbearable. Mortified by the constant reminder of her petiteness, she couldn’t stand being helpless to diverge his attention away from her most agonizing shortcoming. When in control, she could easily distract his wandering eyes with her profane lips and venomous demeanor. But she wasn’t in control. She was being frayed. Torn apart in gracious ruin as a stray set of fingers began to pull apart her delicate folds. “Ngh.” She released a noise of discomfort, perturbed by the distinct feeling of moisture she’d failed to notice. Drenched in syrupy fluid, her nethers felt sticky- the sensitive petals exposing a vibrant pink center. She wished to close her legs, rubbing her thighs together to create the friction she desired.

“Tonight,” the beast’s heated breath caressed the shell of her ear, lulling her muscles into a compliant halt. “I will make you my woman.”

Nightmarish vow resonated from his proclamation, setting fire to the longing in her core. His. His woman. Pleasure wove into her lower abdomen, defiling the nerves embedded there in a bittersweet hex. In this moment, she was not his apprentice nor his drathaken. She was his.

Yours,” she mewled, his long, deft fingers coating themselves in the viscous juice pouring from her immoral body. It was blasphemy. It was sin. And she relished as they sank into criminal misdeed, propelled by each plunge of his extremities inside her. Rapturous cries disrupted her poised mouth, unable to contain herself with each euphoric scrape against the walls of her entrance. Her stomach coiled and strung with tension, his thumb abusing the small bundle of nerves between her legs.

“Master~.” She called to him, devouring the sight of her own body- being dragged into his hellscape, ravished by the heartbreaking beast. Nothing compared to the divine rake of his teeth on her throat, gnawing gentle reminder of his claim. “Mark me more thoroughly. More painfully.” Hollis leaned into him as much as her restraints would allow, pleading for his jaws to apply more pressure. Need dug its talons into her system, demanding to be sated with increasing volumes of ferocity.

As much as he held the reins over their lovemaking, it was as much a learning experience for him as it was for her. For his younger companion, it was a sensual awakening, prying apart delicate seals and setting alight nerves that felt a man's touch for the first time. For him, it was a muse tuning his instrument, learning her notes and her every fibre, to better please her.

He sensed a slight discomfort as he handled his petite student's chest, craggy hands covering illustrious pink mountain peaks, thumb flicking and occasionally pinching the little numbs as he went.

"Mark me more thoroughly, more painfully."

Her plea did not fall on deaf ears. The fingers inside her paused, like a coiling Viper, before surging upwards in a 'come hither motion', sinking into the spongy tissue within her. The thumb fondling her clitoris likewise emboldened its efforts, this time pushing against and grinding the numb. From time to time, the fingers would occasionally retract from her sex to tweak and fondle the sensitive nub even more, before returning back to her folds.

"You will submit. You will beg. For me. For you. And as you offer yourself to me, you will know my love. It is a cruel, selfish thing. Those who look upon you with last, I will wish to gouge out their eyes. Those who garner your affections, will stir fire within my chest. You announce yourself as selfish, yet you forget that I carry vices too."

The hand on her breasts left and bunched her hair together, yanking her head back to expose her neck. Snarling, Duke plunged his head into a voracious frenzy against her neck, biting, kissing, and nibbling in a fit of pure desire. No inch was left untouched, several marks demarcating his presence.

His erection had swollen and grown only further with contact, desperate to plunge in and conquer her maidenhood, to truly mark her with his seed and take her for himself. It rest against the small of her back, occupying a non-trivial amount of real-estate, a constant reminder of what was to come.

Back
Top Bottom