Fx Male AnthroXAnthro?

Duskii

smut queen.
Hi there. So I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I'm Duskii, I've been roleplaying for over ten years, I'm 30, and I'd like my partner to be in their twenties (preferably 25 or older.) Writer gender is irrelevant.

I DO NOT ROLEPLAY WITH MINORS.

Okay, so moving on. I'm really craving AnthroxAnthro and if you direct your attention to my icon, that would be who I'm playing as. I have more pictures upon request. So the plot I have for her is she is an exotic dancer, and she's sort of "owned" by the owner of the establishment where she dances/works. She has a debt that needs to be repaid every month, and half her profits goes to him. Because of this she can only afford this dinky little apartment - also owned by her boss - and she's watched nearly 27/4 by her boss's underlings/cronies. Her boss is possessive over her and doesn't let her forget that he owns her and if she ever dares to lash out against him/rebel/try to leave, ect, he makes her regret it usually in the form of some physical punishment or servicing him for however long he wants. She is pretty much at his beck and call; she must obey, or there will be consequences. So essentially, he rules her life. She obviously wants out, and is desperately seeking help, but doesn't know where to find it because people who frequent the club she dances at all know her boss is not one to be trifled with and everyone knows she is off limits. Males are too afraid to approach or value their life more than a piece of ass. Then one day YC comes in, sees how she's treated or something backstage/witnesses an encounter with her and the Big Boss, and decides to try and help some way. It goes from there, and if you're interested, we can discuss more details.

I want this plot to be drawn out, intricate, not something that can be solved within a few posts. I don't want a character with a hero complex to immediately swoop in, take on the big boss and win a 5 minute brawl. Her boss is massive, maybe like a huge ass panther or something idk, with connections, deals dirty, and is very much feared. Not someone to be taken lightly. If you think you can confront him in the first post and deal him one punch to defeat him, you are wrong, and if you have that mindset, keep moving, please.

Please be sure to check out my F-list because I'm fairly vanilla when it comes to kinks and all that. Anything else or if you're not sure about something, don't be afraid to PM me and I'll clear that up for you.

Anyway, smut is pretty much always a guarantee with me and I like that sexy-sexy in my roelplays. I like to keep my roleplays spicy and building chemistry between two characters is super fun! So yeah, I’m cliche in that I like my character to be smol and cute, but also have a hidden temper when provoked, and her love interest to be big, strong, and fiercely protective. also not gonna lie, dominate and rough and speaks very crudely/bluntly because hello, huge turn on. gimme dat dirty talk yo

Please keep in mind my timezone is Eastern Standard, GMT-5. I work Monday through Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm and posting during that time will be infrequent. I'm more active when I get home for the night and on weekends I'm available all day.

If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to shoot me a message!! I'm very friendly and I'd love to discuss a plot with you!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom