Fx Male Bub's Lewd Cravings (NSFW)

Bubbel

Meteorite
I'm looking for a partner willing to play a male character. I prefer to roleplay in the third person, past tense, and would like if you could try and do the same. My roleplaying is typically of the mid-high casual level, but I place no restrictions on my partner's level as long as you avoid sentence posts. All RPs will be taking place through PMs only, with OOC and IC split into their own separate threads. If that sounds like something you might be interested in, feel free to reach out and we can have some fun. Below is all the RP plots that I'm currently interested in. The list will be uploaded as I come up with new plots or my cravings change.

An Education in Humility:
ERIjTgIUYAEMxCd

Asuka's father used to be the Chairman of a prestigious private academy. As student of the academy Asuka treated the place like her own personal kingdom. Reaching the high position of Student Council President without even having to try. She treated all those who didn't kiss her ass, and most of those who did, like dirt, confident that she would always have absolute power. Then a scandal rocked the academy. Asuka's father was revealed to have been sexually abusing a number of female students resulting in his disgrace and removal. His replacement, a teacher that had long suffered Asuka's disdain, decided that she needed a lesson in humility. For her abuse of her position, Asuka was removed as Student Council President, and a new, more fitting position was found for her. As of today, Asuka will be acting as a sexual outlet for the frustrations of every single person in the academy, teacher and student alike.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom