Fx Any Claimed In Combat (fighting/wrestling, rough sex, non con, and more)

Lightning Dust

Meteorite
Hi everyone, I'm new to this site specifically but I've been roleplaying for a god while elsewhere. I'm inquiring on this topic though with two specific premises in mind, however I'm open to other ideas and if it seems lie it's in the same ballpark feel free to ask! I'm looking for a good non consensual oneshot in the star wars/halo universe which can be toned down or up based on your preferences. I do have two scenarios though that I'd particularly be interested in

Halo

Spartan down: A lone spartan operative is on a sensitive and dangerous mission to sabotage an enemy starship fuel depot. As she approaches the base however, the trap is sprung. Her foe manages to defeat her through either direct or indirect means, but the result is the same. One of humanity's greatest supersoldiers is now at the mercy of her adversary. (I should say here that I'm pretty flexible with who you'd be playing. I would have a preference for a covenant species. Aka elite, brute, jackal, grunt, etc. If you'd want to play a human though we can discuss that as well. I am open to male, female, and futa, with a preference for female and futa for humans)

Star Wars

The Mandalorian: A Mandalorian mercenary goes after her quarry, knowing she's more than capable of taking them out. However, her plan is unraveled. Her foe turns the tables on her, and she's defeated. After failing in combat though, she's left unable to resist as she's turned from the predator into the prey.

If you have any questions on my ideas, or think you have one other than these two that i'd be interested in, please dont't be shy and thanks for reading this far.

Back
Top Bottom