Fx Male Fantastical Romance, Burning Tensions, & Riveting Story || (Passionate, Literate Writing Partners Wanted)

Etheria

Divine
Greetings to all who enter! I go by Ether. If you wish to concoct devilish plots and delicious stories with me, here is what you need to know:

The Preface
+
To all who are curious, I am a female in her twenties.
+ I am solely in search of partners that strive for enhanced writing, detailed responses, and perhaps even seek to improve their writing capabilities through mutual inspiration. (This would imply that the basic requirements include proper spelling and grammar.) I vie to have my partner at the edge of their seat, hooked on every word and infatuated with the tale that we spin together.
+ If you are among the creme de la creme of writers, allow this to be your warning: Come hither, for I shall not disappoint. Whatever level you play at, I will rise to the occasion.
+ My replies average in a range of 700 to 3000+ words. I am a novella kind of gal.
+ Third-person past-tense, please!
+Quality over quantity. I am not a speed poster. However, if the roleplay is compelling enough- my fingers will be itching to respond.
+ I quite like OOC chatter.

What Suits Your Fancy, Darling?
+ Elegant elves, dark beasts, wanton heroes and misunderstood villains; pained perfection and disaster wrought in the woes of fate- make the character interesting, and I'll be sure to adore them. Whether they're refined or feral, polite or deadly- that's up to you.
+ Fantasy is my main breed of inspiration, as I'm a sucker for mechanics and worldbuilding.
+ I enjoy fantasy, historical, and supernatural genres.
+ I can be baited into the occasional modern setting with realistic mechanics, but the plot has to floor me.
+ Power play and characters that are at odds are my favorite dynamic.
+ It is not required for your character to subscribe to a specific sexuality. All I ask is that they are of the male sex and gender. They can be hetero, bi, pan, demi- or of any relevant preference under the sun.
+ I love detailed character sheets that allow me to flesh out the basis of my character before jumping in. The exception to this, is dependent upon the partner.
+ I prefer artwork or a literary description when it comes to the appearance of our characters. Anime and realistic photos are acceptable, but artwork is preferred.
+ Whether it's a fast-paced adventurous romance, an erotic slow-burn, or a devious match made in heaven- I'm all for it.
+ Threads or PM, please! I only roleplay through these mediums.

The Squick List (Yes, we're getting to the raunchy details- be patient!)
-
Characters created as an alternate version of yourself, or with your given name. It irks me, sorry.
- Cheating between our protagonists, with a few exceptions. Adultery themes are not my cup of tea.
- Whilst I will consider a reverse harem, harems are not my favorite. I simply do not find them enjoyable enough to write. But, polyamorous relationships are welcome.
- All incest EXCEPT that between siblings, adoptive siblings, or cousins.
- Actual rape or intensive abuse that depicts genuinely cruel, intentionally harmful, nonconsensual sex between our characters. This is often a theme found in revenge or punishment plots.
- Submissive or timid male characters.

The Smut
+ My main fetish is good writing. So, when it comes to ratios- I typically favor plot over smut. But, I'm not adverse to erotic storylines.
+ BDSM is a favorite of mine. I favor a variety of kinks, inclusive of your classic domination and submission. As well as bondage, degradation, exhibition, and many more.
+ Dub-con, non-con, pseudo-rape and breaking are all welcome.
+ There must be sufficient circumstances for the smut to be occurring. Let there be tension. Let there be romance. Let there be hedonism and sin. Satisfying smut is written through the indulgence of our characters.

Are You Ready?
+ Plot cravings and pairings may be discussed via private message. I want to collaborate with you!
I look forward to discovering our compatibility as roleplayers. The best way to do this may result in the request for a writing sample. I will be happy to provide one in return, or references to my other roleplays.
Approach at your own peril and delight.
Relay to me your most hopeful requests or darkest desires.
Fondly,

Ether

(p.s.- if you want to catch my attention, tell me why you want to roleplay with me. I'm very selective!)

Back
Top Bottom