Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cuckold Roleplay F&M for M (Discord)

Elia

Meteorite
I'll keep this simple...

This roleplay would take place in Discord both for convenience and privacy. While we enjoy board RPs, we find we struggle to find time to sit down at the computer and portable mediums work best.

My husband and I are both avid role players in sexual and non-sexual scenarios and are seeking multiple roleplay stories and scenes involving cuckoldry. However, we do NOT wish to roleplay anything involving domination, degradation, or humiliation. It would be a voyeurism act, with participation should the interested party give the green light for that aspect to be included. The situation leans much more heavily towards Wife sharing than true cuckolding, but if you have questions, feel free to ask.

Hard Limits: Scat, Vore, Waterworks, Abuse, Beastiality, Incest, Anal, Death, Creatures, Feet.

PM or Contact via Discord (domywife#9145 or EliaAdele#8181) to learn more, but here is a brief sample:

"I wanted it to happen. In fact, I can scarcely remember the last time I wanted something so badly. We had put out an ad about a week prior. A very specific ad that detailed the in's and out's of our fantasy come true. We were looking for a younger man, and someone with a little weight on them, though really any body type would do. It didn't take long before we got our reply. He was very pleasant to chat with over email and I had a positive feeling about him and positve feelings are generally the ones you want to have when you're looking for someone to fuck your wife.

He was 22, tall, and on the chubby side. Bingo. He and my wife hit it off fantastically. Emails were exchanged back and forth, then soon, our phones were buzzing with text messages as we got closer to the night... this night, actually. His name was Joe and he showed up to our place at around 7:00 PM. Things began to flow naturally from the start. The three of us sat in the living room carrying on small talk. When things turned away from innocent banter to discussions of fantasies and fetishes, my wife, moved to the sofa where Joe was sitting. She wasn't wearing much. A bright pink bit of lingerie that would make even the most stoic man drool. She sat, propping her legs up on his lap, as we continued to talk. It didn't take long before I noticed his thick hand sliding up and down her creamy thigh. He was touching her. Feeling the smoothness of her flesh right in front of me... Fuck."

We're friendly folk. If you have questions, just ask. Our work schedules are hectic though, so if you need constant attention, we're not the writers for you. You'll have to be patient.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom