Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chained by Circumstance...[eric x Hahvoc]

Hahvoc The Decepticon

Singularity
It was cold in the small cage where she sat. Maria had been picked off the streets and put into the slave market and was now up for sale. She was a tiny little thing, roughly seventeen years old but looked younger. Her innocent face was smeared with a little bit of dirt from her struggles and her school uniform had been tampered with. Her shirt barely covered her breasts and her skirt had been torn to show off her legs and thighs, just barely hiding her virginal assets. She couldn't believe what had happened to her. And to think she had been happy when she had been returning from school three weeks ago. Nobody was looking for her and she hoped that whoever decided to buy her would be kind and gentle. As much as she hated the idea of being a slave, she hoped that if she had to stay one, the man or woman that bought her would take care of her. She was fragile after all and just learning about the harshness of the world that she lived in. She tucked her feet under her bum as she sat in the cage, watching strange and scary people gawk at her cute innocence. She couldn't stand it and buried her face in her hands, trying not to cry. She only hoped that her salvation would pass by and choose her.

Eric, a potential master, was barely nineteen years old. His dirty blonde hair stood still, and his leather jacket looked brand new. He then saw Maria, and walked over to her, and gave the man selling her some money. He then said to her, "Everything will be fine, as long as you do what I say.", and with those words, he took her home.

When they made it there, he stripped her before taking off his own clothes. His cock was nice and hard, and he told her to give him a handjob.

Maria had been afraid when the strange boy had purchased her, especially when he spoke to her with such demand. It was scary and yet made her feel like she had to obey. They had gone to his home and she had yelled and struggled when he removed her clothing and then his own. She had never seen a naked man before and she couldn't help but stare at his...equipment. When he told her to give him a handjob, she simply stared and crossed her arms over her breasts, shying away from him.

"What?"

She questioned, curious but fearful. Obviously, it wasn't sinking in.

He then said "I own you, and you will do what I say or be beaten." He then bound her with rope, ballgagged her, and felt her body, groping her tits, suckling her nipples, spanking her ass, and fucking her pussy. He came, and then said "This is only the beginning, if you disobey me, things will get worse."

(Can you try for more details and be a little less controlling of my character post wise?)

Maria struggled when her owner decided to bind her with rope. She was scared and frightened and couldn't even scream when he ballgaged. She felt tears roll down her cheeks when he felt up her body and played with her breasts, suckling her and then spanking her. She felt him enter her harshly, taking away her virginity with a single hard thrust and she cried even more as she hurt deep inside. She felt him come inside her abused body and she sighed, shaking as she closed her eyes and she spoke so harshly to her. She simply nodded in the slightest, knowing that saying no was potentially going to get her broken more than she was now.​

He released her, and said "Sorry about that. To make it up to you, if you please me enough, you will be free if you marry me. And that's a promise." He then kissed her knuckles.

Maria let out a sigh of relief as she was released from her bonds. She listened to him speak and she blinked in confusion a moment. From one extreme to the next this guy went. But...she could be free if she married him. She hadn't thought about being married before but she simply nodded her head after he kissed her knuckles.

"Okay...I'll marry you.."

She said softly.

He then said "Good, because you deserve to be free, and you are beautiful. Now... what turns you on?"

"What...turns me on?"

She repeated, asking him what exactly he meant by that. It was all over her face that she had no idea and certainly didn't seem all too willing to do anything else with him since he just raped her and took her virginity. Maybe he was just sort of confused or something. She bit her lip as she thought about what might get her going, but she couldn't think of anything. The situation was too weird.

He then asked her "What about that handjob I asked you to give me?", his cock more erect now than it was before.

"I've never given one before."

She said honestly as she felt herself moving closer to him. She didn't know why, but she was curious to know what it would feel like to hold him in her hands. She touched him tentatively at first, hesitant until she grasped his erection fully in her hands. It felt weird holding his male sex in her hands, but she knew he would like it.

He came in her face, and stuck his cock into her mouth. He told her "Suck it."

She coughed and stared in disbelief when he came in her face and then shoved his cock in her mouth. She practically choked, fearful once again. She wiped his seed from her face as she started to suck, not knowing what else to do.

He came inside her mouth, told her to swallow it, and pulled out carefully.

He then asked her "What turns you on?"

Back
Top Bottom