Mx Any Dad's true awakening

Gimetel

Planetoid
Hello everyone! This rp is more so an incest rp involving a submissive dad, but there will be non incest options as well.

Currently looking for a gay rp

Dad True Role
MC is a wonderful father. He is the man of the family, strong both in body and will, a real man's man. Unfortunately he is a single dad, his wife having either left him or passed away a long time ago. Despite this, he has still been an amazing father for his children, but he feels that something is missing. Perhaps one of his children take notice of what's troubling their father, perhaps they know what it is that he is missing. Perhaps one of the children hold a feeling of desire for their father and maybe, they want their father as more than just a father, but a lover. Maybe an openly gay son realizes that their father is actually gay and tries to awaken their father to their true feelings. Maybe a daughter loves their father so much that they want to try their new strapon, or perhaps a futa daughter just wants to make love with her father. Either way, dad will take it from below and there will be a new "man" of the house

Best Friend's DILF
MC and YC have known each other for quite a while YC is the best friend to MC's son or daughter. Perhaps a romance blooms between the two of our characters, perhaps MC's child approves of this, works towards making this thing a reality.

Dad Is Now Mom?!
Some shenanigans occur and dad is suddenly now a female! Maybe dad just awakens as a female though some magical instance, but Dad is now female and their child must now deal with new budding feelings for their dad/mom. It does not help that dad still has his rather masculine mentality and struggles with this new change

I am very open with my kinks and would love to discuss a plot with you! These plots can be easily changed to your liking and certain roles can be changed where I play as the dom character to the sub dad (though I hold a preference to rp as the dad)

In terms of post length I usually mirror my partner's length.

Hope to discuss this further!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom