Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Witches on a train (FxF)

Helen Kyle

Planetoid
I'm back after a hiatus and I'm making some changes to my usual formula.
So right off the bat I want to say that really I'm interested in single paragraph (two at most) conversations. I'm really busy lately and I'm just not able to get lengthy posts out to partners. I don't want to disappoint anyone or fall behind so I'm just making this super clear upfront.

So, what's the scenario? I'm reorganising an old idea but giving it a slightly new setting. A magical train, travelling all around the world. But, it's really a retreat for delinquent young witches (18-25) who've been causing trouble, using magic in public, dropping out of school, being sent by parents, getting arrested. They're here as a form of high class rehabilitation. Though many of them view it as a chance to party it up without their parents. I'm thinking a smut/story ration of 70/30

Our characters, who are total strangers, have just arrived on the train and are sharing a very small room to share.

Kinks I like:
- Rough sex
- Super agressive sex
- Dom/Dom
- Bitchy women
- Use of magic during sex
- Scissoring
- Breast play
- Eating out
- Orgies
- Incest
- Exhibitionism
- Teasing
- Dirty talk
- Insults
- Half clothed sex

If this started branching out into multiple characters and pairings, I'd totally be up for that.

One extra thing I'm into is OOC chatter. Whether we're talking casually or whether the sexiness of our characters fucking starts turning you on, I'm up for talking about it.
If you aren't interested in that, that's totally cool. Just let me know and I'll not do it.

Back
Top Bottom