Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Genie ring[NSFW]

Anforge

Moon
Hello, welcome to my request thread!
What I consider important.

links to my other topics (I recommend from looking, maybe you will find something there for yourself)
"Transformative stories[NSFW]"
"Gender change?[NSFW]"

1. NO PERSONAL INFORMATION (I’m tired of people who ask for gender, race, my native language and so on, I don’t answer such questions)
2. My time zone is GMT + 5, although I often ignore it, you still keep it in mind. Also, I can’t always answer you, the answer may take several days.
3. do not expect something incredible from me.(I’m not a writer, and in general, if you have great requests for an interlocutor, I advise you to look for a more worthy candidate, I’m definitely not the one who suits you.)
4. I prefer to play through PMs, no threads or messengers.
5. I’m not a magician, if you don’t tell me what you need and what you want, I won’t recognize it.
6. I will only write sub characters(although if you have an incredibly cool idea i can change my mind).
7. English is not my native language, and not the language that I know perfectly. If this does not suit you, I cannot fix it. Very often I use a translator to talk with you.
8. I forgot to mention. I prefer female characters, but this does not mean that I will definitely be a girl and you are a man. Here it is entirely at our discretion.(All sorts of strange types of characters (trap,futanari, etc.) we will discuss personally. I am not against them)

And probably the most important-I really love the character’s transformation, but I also want your character to dominate the story.(I strongly say that this part is very important for me. Please take this into account.)

Let me remind you that this is just an opportunity to come up with a story, not a collection of rules. If you have a desire to add something, just write, we will discuss everything.

The idea itself. I was very inspired by one CHYOA. The story tells about a teenage gin who at his party learns that he is a genie, and anyone who gets her ring will be able to make endless desires.

"On her 18th birthday MC perfect life is shattered when she discovers that she's really a wish-granting genie! It's a secret she hopes she can keep, but when the ring that controls her falls into the wrong hands she knows her whole world will never be the same again..."

MC like YC can be of any gender from the beginning of the story (then your desires can change that.)

How genie desires work

1.MC is tied to a ring and fulfills only the desires of the person wearing it - “Genies” in this universe are associated with objects - in the case of MC - an emerald ring. It acts like a leash that allows the wearer to convey his reality by changing strength. If the owner does not want this, they do not pull her in and do not call him out of the ring, like a lamp of a traditional gin, he simply allows the owner to control his magic.

2.MC can fulfill an unlimited number of desires - the owner of the ring can make as many desires as he wants.

3. Desires, as a rule, are retroactive - the desires that MC gives change reality and become retroactively true the moment they are made. For example, if someone wants the sky to be pink, reality would change as if it was always pink. The desire that it did not rain would not stop the rain suddenly (to the confusion of passers-by), but instead would immediately do so, as if the current rain had never started. - Basically, this means that no one except the one who wears the ring and MC will never notice the effect of desire, unless the owner clearly wants it.

4. Thinking MC is the only thing that cannot be affected. The only restriction on the desires of the wearer of the ring is that they cannot directly influence MC mind. She can control her behavior, be forced to speak, change her body and puppet, or wish her emotional coercion and triggers - but her thoughts and awareness cannot be affected.

5.There is no range on the ring - The wearer can be any distance away from MC and she will still hear their wishes to grant them. This can even wake her up from sleep.

6.MC does not control the desires that she "fulfills" - her body simply does this, often in an involuntary rush of spontaneous sexual heat. Otherwise, she herself does not have access to her magical or desire-capable abilities. She doesn’t even need to know the context of desire in order to satisfy it: desires in most cases will ideally match the desires of the wearer of the ring.

7. The MS may call the owner of the ring only “Master” or “Mistress”. No matter what else she tries to call them, she will always call them Master or Mistress when she speaks or tries to write their name. Regardless of the context, whenever this happens, everyone except the MC and the owner of the ring “hear” how she pronounces the name, as usual. If they want, the ring wearer may use the desire to change the name that he calls them, or completely remove the restriction, but if another person somehow requires the ring, MC will revert to using the default “Master / Mistress” for the new owner.

8.MC cannot tell anyone that she is a genie without the ring-wearer’s permission – As long as someone is wearing the ring, it is impossible for MC to tell anyone that she is a genie unless the person wearing the ring gives her permission to. She may find herself incapable of speech at all, or that her words come out in an entirely different sentence – either way she is magically compelled to keep the secret.

Note that these rules are not inherent knowledge or magically bestowed to either MC or the ring-bearer: they must either be told about them by someone who does know or discover them through experience. Or the ring-bearer can just wish to know them, but honestly where's the fun in that?

Fetishes.
(if it’s convenient for you, here everything is more detailed--->f-list.net)
Gender bender
Transformation
BDSM
Body modding
Brainwashing
Humiliation
Mind control
Objectification
Bad Ends
Body Control

If you have any questions , just ask!

Wow, did you read this stream of illiterate text? Thank you, I hope it was useful to you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom