Abusive Ex (FxM)

AmethystRose

Planetoid
(I tend to write scenes in first person as they are easier than constantly saying MC/YC, but I prefer to rp in third)

You’re my older abusive ex boyfriend who I was with for just over two years. Being only fifteen when we first got together, I was too young and naive to see the warning signs until it was too late, and then I was too scared to leave. I continually covered up the evidence until one day I finally got sick of it all and confided in my older brother who forced you to stay away from me. He was the only person you were ever really scared of.

That was six months ago however, and now you’ve just heard he’s moved to a university at the other side of the country. It had taken me months to recover from what you had done to me and regain a little of my confidence back, and my friends have finally convinced me to agree to a night out. We go to a bar slightly outside of town so I don’t run the risk of accidentally running into you. I’ve had a few drinks and am just starting to relax, dancing with the girls before going to the bar to order another drink.

Back
Top Bottom