Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kimetsu No Yaiba / Demon Slayer

Dark Country

My love is vengeance that is never free...
Kimetsu no Yaiba.jpg

"Feudal Japan, Demons have been feeding well...but their feast is about to come to an end..."

Time Period: Taishō-era Japan (1912-1926)

Setting: Late Feudal Japan

Character's Allowed: Original characters only.

Writing Level: Intermediate, Advanced.

Point of View: Third person perspective

Pictures: Anime

Takeshi Kaneshiro is an extremely gifted swordsman and Demon slayer; renowned for his agility, reflexes and most notably his speed which is acclaimed to be fast enough to reach ground zero before a bolt of lightning strikes the earth. Though he personally denies it, there have been several cases proving the validity of the statement as he is an expert in the use of Shinsoku or God Speed--developing it even further into the Shukuchi. Takashi gathers orphans of demonic attacks left victimized and traumatized. He has taken it upon himself to raise these orphans as his own and training them to become efficient demon slayers in their own right by teaching them the different breath techniques of the Demon Slayer Corps.​

So what kind of players are you looking for in this, exactly?

Literate ones, hopefully. :p

Naw, I'm looking for players to make their own Demon Slayers; with their own exciting and unique backgrounds. They will be taught in their given style by my character who is a master of the Sun Breathing Technique in which all others are derived, but I will also be playing a pupil that masters the Breath of Thunder. Overall, I want fun players who can give their input without bickering too much but understand that I have to make the final judgment call. I need detailed writers (Third-person perspective) to make this really come to life.

Back
Top Bottom