Fx M or F Erotic Horror Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, Zoe here coming at you with another awesome roleplay idea. This is a bit more taboo than my usual ideas but with the quarantine comes tons of free time. Lately, I have been playing Resident Evil and watching movies like 13 Ghosts, Saw, old slasher flicks, etc... It has put me in the mood to play some good old fashion erotic horror/ suspense / thriller style of play. More about myself, nearly twenty years roleplay experience, a love for plot and smut, multiple paragraph poster and a talent for writing multiple characters. I am on daily through the week, New York time, mostly during work hours.

Back to the roleplay idea, it is why you are here after all! My characters (or I will happily DM and let you play the characrers), four to six college girls, will somehow end up locked inside this mansion and find themselves locked inside. Maybe there is no escape and we play til they all meet some kind of end or maybe there is an escape after all. As they explore the grounds of this mansion, they will encounter different creatures, monsters, traps, perils and such. To give you a better idea of what I mean, here is a spoiler of ideas I had when I thought of DMing this idea...

In the kitchen... a house elf fixes cookies lace with an aphrodisiac. If he fucks them, they will get pregnant and have the baby within hours.

In the den, a painting that watches the girl's when they are in the room and even changes (like the way they people in it are facing and such). Could see someone coming out of it later, like in The Ring, and trying to drag a girl into it.

A haunted library with a magical book that writes the girl's stories as it unfolds... kinda can be a guide to what is happening to them but also full of stories of other victims in the house.

One of the bedrooms could have a magical mirror where a vampire like creature appears behind them to seduce and make love to them before biting them. They can only see it though when looking in the mirror and the transformation takes a while.

Greenhouse could have a tentacle monster that fucks them but also planets eggs in them that they will give birth too.

In the garden, there could be a massive hedge maze with different things inside it with a shack in the very middle they need to get to at some point. Guarding it is a massive beast.

Another bedroom could lock and fill with a knockout gas where they wake up later strapped to the medical chair of a mad ghost doctor out to transform them into a mindless bimbo.

Could be trap doors that send them to a secure dungeon in the basement of the home ran by a twisted master.

Some kind of ritual shine in the basement where they could be sacrificed and such. Could be a demon here.

Maybe the attic has a large man-eating snake that would try to squeeze and eat one of them.

If they try to leave the house after its locked, it could be surrounded by quicksand until they break the curse.

Something could trap them and try to roast them over an open fire.

Maybe a ghost tries to cut one in half using an old buzz saw in the shack in the middle of the maze.

Could be hallways where the walls try to close in or the ceiling slowly collapses.

One bedroom could magically strap one of them down to the bed as a penjalium swings down at them.

Face hugger like creatures from the alien movies.

A room full of puppets that try to fuck and bite there victim.

A room where a ghost uses bondage then sucks the youth from a girl.

A room with a voodoo doll where a girls are serially abused

Mirror in the bathroom that bloody Mary appears in, making girl's eyes bleed.

Dining room, she is magically held in place by an invisible force

A music room featuring the Phantom in search of lost love.

I am sure you get an idea what my mind set was and how this can include bad ends for any or all of the girls. In case you did not pick up on the possible kinks, here is a list...

*** KINKS

- Sex... consensual, dub-con and non-con

- S&M elements... restraints, toys, etc...

- Supernatural/Fantasy Creatures... Ghosts, Vampires, Goblins, Tentacles etc...

- Transformation... physical, mental

- Aphrodisiacs, Pheromones, Drugs

- Pregnancy, Risk of Pregnancy, Ovi-position

- Photo References

- Third Person

- Multiple Paragraphs

- Bad Ends, Threat of Bad Ends

Here is links to girls I am willing to face claim as too, you can pick them if you wish.

Stacy... Lacy... Tanner... Remi... Maddie... Jaye... Dillion... Tiffany... Malena... Gina... Alina... Kimmy... Adriana... Riley... Whit... Elsa... Dani... Regan... Aylin... Lana... Ella

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom