Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sinister Fantasy Vampiric Incest Roleplay(M Seeking Fs)

Thanatos Rex

Meteorite
Background
Hello, this is a group scene I wanted to put together that was initially inspired by one of my Crusader Kings II campaigns on the Elder Scrolls mod, and thus follows that lore. Looking for 2-4 female players to put together a twistedly dark scene on Discord to my Vlad the Impaler like character.

Themes
  • Incest
  • Corruption
  • Consensual
  • Non-consensual
  • Vampires
  • Stockholm Syndrome
  • Romance
  • Volatile Relationships
  • Haremy

Plot
The Breton province of High Rock during the Interregnum was a turbulent place, Breton Lordlings warring over petty lands, High Elves taking a foothold, and the Orcs staying segregated in their own little tribalistic communities. It was in this environment that the orphaned Severois grew up in, constantly struggling with his twin sister, Liana. He saw how the strong dominated the weak and wanted to be on the opposite end of the spectrum. A talented spellsword, he served in the conflicts he could to make ends meet whilst his sister whored herself out as a tavern-wench. After growing to prominence in this way on his own and getting some land of his own by force with his followers he still wanted more. That's when he began to delve into the occult, surely the Daedric Princes of Oblivion would assist him in obtaining the more that he wanted when the righteous Divines ignored him. Then he found Molag Bal, and formed an intimate relationship with the prince. Of his own strength Severois unleashed a blight on the land and won more and more lands, depopulating entire countrysides with his men that craved only blood and loot. The victims they took alive he sacrificed to Molag Bal the prince of rape to forever serve in his dark realm of Cold Harbor. The Daedric divinity of domination was pleased with the domination and destruction Severois reaped and thus bestowed upon him his artifact, the Mace of Molag Bal and a pure blooded vampiric bloodline.

From then on Severois and his bands of men unleashed a terror on High Rock, all other men having either need join him or be annihilated. He swept throughout the region and took it all for himself establishing him as the King of High Rock and putting forth a new dynasty finally uniting the Breton warlords. He would not tolerate playing politics with his vassals, and murdered them too putting in their places his grown sons he had with his sister giving them the "gift" as well ensuring eternally loyal immortal vassals for himself. The daughters of his dynasty were taken by him to use to breed, further propagating the bloodline like this. Those whom truly pleased him would be granted the gift (which was seen as a curse by normies at the time) of immortality so they can pleasure their father-king for all time.

Now ruling from his regal seat in Daggerfall Severois had plenty of time to himself and the cursed family he had spawned.

Characters

King Severois of Daggerfall

143048c50122ef4672ec32844b3feac6779cdb61_00.jpg

Aged: 50
Looks like 30

The patriarch of this new dynasty and a cruel blight on the lands of High Rock. Possessive, cruel, ruthless, he is a good image of a Caeseristic individual. He is currently looking out of his borders to unleash his armies upon the Nords of Skyrim, wanting to take away their glories for himself in addition to their blondes. Has a twisted sense of morality and in a way brought stability to Daggerfall from the quarreling lords that made his life as a poorer youth hell. Backstory is in the plot.

Queen Maria of Daggerfall open

UtZlfrw.png

Aged: 50
Looks like 30

The twin sister and Matriarch of the new house. She mirrors Severois in many aspects although could be much more pragmatic and devious than he is finding solutions in many places where brute strength and terror would not be efficient. The only person the King trusts absolutely as she was there from the more difficult beginnings while he was just making a name for himself as a sellsword to survive she had been whoring before that to provide from them both. Sex positive with her brother from their youth, he promised her that he would become powerful enough that she need not touch any other man but him. Although that was absolutely not a two way street as his attention more and more faded from his twin to the more younger endless beauties he claimed from conquered lands and later the daughters she and others bore him. Still would be the second highest authority at the start of the play.

Leliana Severin Open, but in demand

O4muDfi.png

Aged: 16

The flower of the dynasty and one of its youngest members. A gentle and kind soul isolated from the horrors of the world Severois created in the noble keeps he claimed for his family. The roleplay would essentially start non-con and move forwards based on her corruption sexually and morally as the king decided to pick the new fruit of his that had ripened to make more vampire spawn.

The Fey Witch Open

E6jsMra.png

Aged: 25
Looks: 20

The ever isolated, aloof, morally challenged sorceress, and Leliana's mother. Severois found her one day whilst in the wilderness and seduced her to come to his court and serve him as the state alchemist. Has a more transactional relationship with the king whereas she gives him potions and children whilst he gives her royal resources for her practice. Essentially part of the family at this point as he favored her so much that he gave her the gift after giving him only one child, immortalizing her and making her further more powerful with the talents that vampirism bestowed upon her. She didn't lack feelings to her daughter but neither did she spend much time with her. A cruel person to assist in Leliana's corruption either directly or indirectly.

Notes
Not set in stone, very open to fidgeting with these in order to accommodate partners, namewise as well. Also super open to cool new ideas fellow roleplayers would have for Characters to add to the family.
Also if this takes off am considering giving male characters the roles of my first and second son who I kind of have an image in my head of how they'd be already but open to suggestions as usual.
Male vampires can impregnate women, we don't know about women vampires being able to be pregnant but I feel like it's a no. Any other questions about the universe and its lore just hit me up. Probably a useful link if anyone's curious Lore:Molag Bal - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)

Hit me up with a PM if you're interested so we can discuss how you'll fit into the character and other things, super psyched to hear from you! :)

Back
Top Bottom