Fx M or F Let's have some Taboo FUN

sweetlittleslut

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hi cuties! I have been away for ages and I am itching for some kinky fun! I prefer roleplaying over pm or discord. I also ask that you don't give me one-liners as I will quickly get bored.

As you see from the title, I enjoy taboo plots. Give me incest. Give me dirty breeding scenes. Have your character take advantage of my character. My favorite kinks are breeding (duh), choking, public scenes, spanking, biting, age gap, and edging.

My Favorite pairings:
Dad/daughter
uncle/niece
brother/sister
sister/sister

Plots I've been thinking about too much:

WebCam Baby:
My character is a webcam girl and is really popular. To make bigger bucks, she decides to have a raffle, whoever wins will get a date where the viewers decide what is going to happen. Plot twist, the winner is someone she knows. It can be her dad, uncle, brother, a friend's dad, her teacher, etc.

The Priest's Slut:
Look, religious setting is hot and if you disagree we can't be friends. MC will be a Catholic school girl who has a breeding kink and is so ashamed. She needs to confess, will your character her out? Double points if the priest is her uncle.

Incest Love:
I love soft, romantic plots involving incest. I want to be tender and raunchy. Give me loving kisses and rough fucks.

Back
Top Bottom