Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Redemption Tale - Seeking DM for PF 1E. /D&D 3.5 or 5e Game!

Silas Wolf

Moon
Thank you all for taking a look in on my thread.

I'm looking for a DM to run a PF 1e or D&D 3.5, or 5e game that is more geared to the 18+ crowd. Wherein the character(s) might actually have encounters with something that doesn't only involve a bunch of monsters trying to kill the character)s) every day and twice on Sundays. I mean, what's the point of playing scantily-clad heroes or heroines on BM if you're never going to find anything more then something that wants to just to kill and/or eat you? Let's add a bit of spice to things with some encounters where it's not just a fight, but maybe a seduction, or your quick wit to get out of the sticky wick it!

So, I guess what I'm looking for is perhaps more of an adventure or quest that includes the occasional misadventure thrown in to break up the do or die feel; a story/campaign wherein the party's doing more than just fighting for their lives... something perhaps even more risky, like their virtue? Looking for something with a bit of a twist too where the main characters are seeking redemption. May it be just for crimes that they themselves have committed in their past, or for there race as a whole. They have been each given a second chance at life but only under the stipulation that they become a better person then they were. For that second chance could just as easily be taken away. They have each been chosen for a reason by the gods. But they don't know that there continued existence could mean the life and death of the world.

A story with just a hint of humor, a dab of naughtiness, a dollop of kinkiness, a pinch of perversion, a sprinkle of dark horror leading to a quest for the legendary whatchamacallit of whoever they are.? An adventure in which the cost of failure isn't always certain death. But a grand adventure with overlapping story arcs that drives your character(s) on to the final outcome to save the land or be its downfall. It could, after all, even be fun!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom