Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A princess no moreººLuna and Draithºº

Luna

Supernova
Luna could hear the sounds of battle even though she was underneath the castle. She hurried to the end of the passage and then began to open the metal door. However, to her dismay, someone had placed a huge boulder in front of the exit. Her heart began to pound in her chest as she realized she was trapped down here. She put her back against the rock and tried to push forward, but it didn't move. Suddenly, it was eerily silent. The battle had stopped but she dared not go back. Her mother would come for her.

Ahriman was a 9 foot tall, muscular and winged demon with large horns adorned to his scalp, he had red 'hell' skin, much of it however was covered in think armor. Blood had been spilled, it was splattered on his armor and skin. He was flanked by his two favored staff, Modi and Rhazak. Modi was a black skinned demon, taller than his Lord, Ahriman, however he was hunch over, walking more like a gorilla with his knuckles on the ground. He had a long thick tail and two blackend horns curling back from his forehead. He too was heavily armored. Rhazak was the other, he was barely clothed, he had grey skin and was like the others muscular and tall, he stood at 8 foot, he was the only one who had any hair, and it grew from his chin. Rhazak clutched a heavy sword, the only weapon visible in the ground.

The three of them opened the metal door that had shielded the Underground passage whilst the battle continued, for the most part it was over, the screams outside where now mostly executions or the women being raped by their new Masters. Ahriman stepped forward from his War General, Modi, and his Personal Assassin, Rhazak. "Princess, how nice to meet you, I do however have some bad news. It seems that in the fighting your parents have died, as such it falls to you to lead. Fortunately for you, I have taken over so you wont have to worry. You will be my bride and I shall rule your lands." The two demons behind him were ready for not only the princess to try something but on the unlikely chance more guards were hidden away waiting to attack.

Luna thought it was her parents at first, but she could tell the difference because of how loud the steps were. Upon seeing the demons her face went pale. She was only 5'2", so not only were they intimidating because of their aura, they were huge too. Upon hearing the demons words she paniced and through her hands in front of her body and shot a weak fire blast at him with her eyes closed. She wasn't good at magic, but it was the only self defense she knew. She opened her eyes slowly to see if she hit him.

Ahriman watched as the girl cowered in the corner and cast her magic in a panicked state. He might have been worried if she were a world renowned wizard, not only was her magic weak but her aim was less than perfect. When she had closed her eyes, she had shifted ever so slightly with her trembling, the fire blast passing by Ahriman and slamming into the wall. Ahriman shook his head at her as he moved forward towards her "That is a costly mistake Princess. Modi, Rhazak, get the prisoners. It is time that we showed my bride to be that crossing me is not for the faint of heart."

Both demons departed the tunnel and returned soon after, both of then clutching a relatively young servant of the royal family each. Both were bound with their feet and ankles held in the one binding. Placing the two servants down next to each other, Modi stepped closer to Ahriman whispering details of the battle outside. Modi was a clairvoyant of sorts, it was how they had found the princess, he had seen it. Ahriman calmly spoke to the princess as his War General gave him the good news. "I have good news and bad news. Your people have surrendered, their lives will be spared, the bad news is that your foolishness has doomed these two behind me." By the time that he had finished speaking Rhazak had already held his sword up high before swinging down had and decapitating them both in one fell swoop. The lifeless heads rolling on the ground in the princesses direction.

Ahriman offered a hand out towards her "Join me, or I shall show no mercy in eradicating your people from this land." He gave her the choice. Serve and keep her people safe or not and doom them to annihilation. It really wasnt much of a choice, it was blackmail on a large scale. "If you decide to accept me offer come closer, kneel at my feet and address me as Lord Ahriman."

Being a princess, Luna had never seen a death before. No one had ever died in the sixteen years that she was alive. Her parents did their best to keep her innocent. Innocent enough that she saw the world as a peaceful place. They would only inform her of the bad things that would happen when she was an adult. But that day would never come. When she saw the demon raise his sword her eyes widened in fear. â??What are you--.â? It was too late. There was barely a sound when the sword ran through there flesh and bone. But there was a sickening thud that made her heart skip a beat. When she looked down, the heads of her servants rolled to her feet, and she screamed.

She backed away from them, sobbing hysterically. She knew who these people were and they died because of her defiance. She closed her eyes and then sunk to the floor and tried to get it together. She was only sixteen, but her people were counting on her. Nothing would be gained if they all died. The demons would simply take her by force if she rejected them. The leader was the ugliest out of the three, and that was truly saying something. She wasnâ??t sure how long she could even stand looking at him, let alone marrying him. But it was for her people if she kept that in mind she could bear itâ?¦

She managed to calm herself down and then she bowed, ignoring the heads of her fallen comrades. She had to wait until she stopped crying. She was about to be a queen, and queens had to be strong. She crawled to his feet and brought herself to a proper kneel. â??I accept your proposal, Lord Ahriman..â? She said quietly.

Ahriman nodded confidently to himself as he saw the princess on her hands and knees crawling to him before announcing her defeat and accepting his proposal. "Your citizens are now mine. They will toil hard to keep the army happy and well fed. So long as they obey they will live. Their continued survival however may be cut short by future defiance in any matter on your part. We have an announcement to make, you shall tell them that they have lost and that they are to work hard and obey, in return none of them shall be killed." he left the part out where his demonic army may take the women and conscript them into being the armies plaything for a night or few. Reminding them that even reluctant obedience would keep them and their family safe.

Offering a hand towards Luna "Can you stomach this responsibility, none of your subjects will be harmed should you find the taste too difficult." Again he was only giving her half the truth. he had not said no punishment would be incurred, as he had one lined up. Rhazak licked the bloodied blade clean before steathing the weapon whilst Modi carefully stood guard after having finished telling Lord Ahriman of the triumph. "Lord, how would you like the army to police the kingdom now that it is ours in entirity." Modi made sure he chose his wording to remind Luna of how broken and defeated their army was. Not a single regiment had survived to escape, they had either perished or submitted their surrenders.

She looked at his huge hand that could easily wrap around her waist line and reluctantly took it. She then pulled herself to her feet. "Umm..I don't know if I can..but I'll try." Her voice seemed to tremble with fear as she spoke. She wanted to be strong for her people, but at the same time she wanted someone to protect and look out for her. Perhaps Gabriel was still alive. He had taken care of her since the day she was born. If he was dead too, she didn't know who to turn to. "Can you please round up all the survivors in one place so I can see who's left?" She asked, looking to her feet. If he was there she would politely ask her knew..husband if he could be her loyal subject, or at least a slave.

Ahriman nodded and looked over towards Modi who spoke up "It is already done" All the citizens had been rounded up, and all but three girls were in attendance, the three having already been conscripted the demons needs, being passed around like a toy for the demons who were not guarding the citizens. Modi smirked as he knew exactly what was going on and what the girls were doing. Ahriman turned his attention back to Luna "My citizens await your oral presentation" hiding the grin as he knew that had two meanings, perhaps he should try for both.

Modi and Rhazak were getting a bit restless now there was no longer a fight, Modi was restless mostly because he could see the army and every action, every bit of combat and see what they were doing to those girls, it was annoying that he couldnt be engaged in something similiar at the moment, Rhazak on the other hand was just bored. Slaughtering the two had been fun but it hadnt stemmed the boredom, his eyes perked up to Luna as Ahriman spoke of oral presentation.

Ahriman turned to Rhazak and Modi "Prepare things for after the presentation" he sent the two away for the time being so that he appeared stronger to their public by controlling the princess alone. It also gave them time to remove corpses and set up demonic rituals and have a make over of the royal chambers. His two loyal demons would share in the reward after the speech, whether Luna wanted it or not. Ahriman led Luna towards the exit of the underground passage and ushered her to the balcony just above the crowd. Many males simply were not present, many of them choosing to resist rather than submit. No doubt Gabriel was amongst the dead who had taken it to defend the kingdom by taking up arms.

Luna looked down at the remainder of her people. It seemed that the crowd consisted of mostly woman and children. She scanned most of them, realizing Gabriel wasn't there. Her heart sank, but she pushed away the emotions. "My mother and father are no longer with us and so I must take over the throne. My king will be Lord Ahriman, as he promised the safety of all survivors. All he asks is that you work hard for him and his army and obey them. I'm sorry this misfortune has fell upon our beloved kingdom.."

Ahriman placed an arm around her shoulder as she mentioned that he would be her king, towards the end of the speech he leaned in and whispered to her "As my queen, perhaps it should be your duty to lead by example in regards to obedience, you may show them by getting to your knees and pleasuring me with your lips and tongue" Smirking as he whispered her his suggestion. He had expected some resistance to it or at the very least a compromise. He didnt much care what she thought, it was going to happen one way or another, if she couldnt accept her public display then he would give her something else, at the end of the day she was going to be his toy, his trophy. The only reason he told her she was to be his queen was to keep her docile and obedient to him. She had already told her citizens he was to be King, when the coranation was complete he would have nothing to worry about, everything would be legally binding in the eyes of the kingdom.

Meanwhile Modi and Rhazak were with a number of spellcasting demons in the royal chambers, changing everything about the room, making it more demonic in taste, adding a number of things that Luna may protest about, such as the chain attached to the wall by the bed with the metal collar, or the small statues of demons having their way in various positions with young women such as Luna.

Luna had a confused look on her face. Not only had her parents sheilded her from death, but sex as well. She assumed he meant a kiss, but she wondered why he wanted one so soon. "I think we shouldn't until our wedding day." Hopefully that day was far off, because she wasn't looking forward to marrying him at all. She was still a child and wouldn't become a woman until her eighteenth birthday, so perhaps he'd wait. Of course that would mean the kingdom as well as her was up for grabs until then.

Ahriman ushered Luna away from the balcony and the citizens, leading her to the Royal Chambers, unsure whether she had been in her parents quarters before or not. The changes were completed. The room was unlike any other in the castle, it had all but been transformed into a hell on earth, demonic energy radiating from the room, ritualistic seals carved into the walls and implements of bondage visibly left out in plain view. "My dear, I do not care about such things as waiting until marriage." His hand reaching for her dress, moving to unzip and undo the laces. "Tonight you will lose your virginity and you will become my queen." Modi and Rhazak had sent the demonic magicians away and they had already removed their heavy armor, not that Rhazak had worn any.

Ahriman looked down at Luna "You will strip naked and kneel infront of the two of them and you will take their cocks into your hands and do as they say." Nudging her into their direction, he still had to remove his armor, he couldnt enjoy her without taking it off. Providing his two second in charges with her to enjoy for a while would teach her a little about sex, and keep them occupied for the time he needed to remove his armor.

Upon entering her new chambers, Luna's jaw nearly dropped. The room looked like a torture chamber. She looked around for her parents belongings. Her mothers jewelery and her fathers vases. Her eyes widened when he told her his plans on taking her virginity and marrying her tonight. "Umm.." She looked at the two other demons and back at Ahriham. She then shook her head and slowly stripped off her nightgown. Her breasts were large for her age but she thought nothing of it. She looked over them again. "Cock?"

The three demons raised an eyebrow and had the same thoughts at once, how naive she was, and how this could be made to their benefit. After all she had no concept of it and could be taught their way without her knowing how most would react in such situations. Modi reached for her left wrist whilst Rhazak reached for her right, pulling her hands towards their crotches, their free hand removing the loincloth that hide them cocks.

Ahriman explained to Luna as he removed his armor "What your hands touch are called cocks, it is a womans job to please them. When they arent sucking on them or putting them inside their body, they rub them up and down." The two helped Luna understand as they forced her fingers around it and suggestively rubbed her hands on them. "Keep doing it until they tell you to do differently" Ahriman thought of the endless possibilities, he could warp her image of sex into his own choosing. She was a blank slate with no predisposed inhibitions, and he could always lie and tell her that her parents would have done such things too if she decided she wasnt prepared to follow through on it.

Luna didn't like the feel of their fleshy appendages. She could barely grip their throbbing cocks because of her small hands. She continued to move her hands by herself. This felt strange consldering that these demons were not engaged to marry her. Her mother taught her that she should never be naked in front of anyone but her husband. But she was doing this for the remainder of her people, so she did not object. She wondered what they got out of something as simple as this.

Rhazak smiled down to Luna as she rubbed both his and Modi's cock "Princess, it is time you put it in your mouth, you lick it and suck on it and try to slide all of it inside your mouth." Ahriman continued where Rhazak stopped "Your mother did the same thing on her brother all the time." Ahriman knew enough about the kingdom to lie smoothly, he had spies throughout the kingdom and knew the Queen had a close relation with her brother, although it was definately not that close.

Modi watched and waited to see if the princess was going to do it. "Remember, if you suck on him, you cant use your hands on it, you can put your right hand on my cock and use both hands to stroke it." Ahriman was nearly finished with the armor. It took too damn long to get out of his war uniform, luckily he had plenty of time to make certain he could enjoy the princess.

"My mother?" Luna put both hands on Modi's cock as she thought about her mother doing this to her uncle. How would he know anyway? She always told Luna that being with another man was sinful. She had been engaged since she was fourteen to a boy from a foreign kingdom. She was getting confused. Sighing, she lowered her head and pushed Rhazak's cock in her mouth. It was hard because of its size but she managed to at least get the head of it in. She began to suck vigorously as she moved her hands up and down.

Modi grinned as she double pumped his thick cock and watched as the young slut princess sucked on Rhazak. It was a pleasing sight to behold. Rhazak groaned pleasantly as she sucked vigorously upon the head of his cock, placing a hand on her head, he gripped her hair and occassionally applied added pressure down on her head. Ahriman watched and commentated for her, teaching her all the things they wanted her to be taught. "Relax your throat my queen, it is much easier if you do, and you will enjoy it much more."

Ahriman removed the last of his armor and moved behind Luna and caressed her ass gently. "When Rhazak here tells you to swallow, be prepared. The longer you wait before swallowing the better the chances that you fall pregnant. with a child not from your husband." He lied again, he assumed that she had no concept of sex at all and that she wouldnt have even known that a cock could spurt cum. "If you spill it, you will have to be quick and lick it up." It was too funny teaching her these lies, it would keep her in a degrading and humilating position and she wouldnt question them because they could put the fear of pregnancy to her despite it being so obviously false to anyone who had any knowledge about such things.

She jumped slightly when she felt Ahriham behind her. She took his advice and relaxed her throat slightly. Upon hearing him she was curious on what she needed to swallow. She didn't want to get pregnant, especially by a demon she had no obligation to, so she kept her ears open for the order. She did not forget about Modi. She was pumping his cock faster. It gave an appearence that she was enjoying pleasuring him, but really her arms were getting tired. She wanted this to be over as soon as possible.

Modi groaned before he stopped Luna's hands, he was going to cum and didnt want to, not yet. He would rather suffer the pleasure of not releasing if only to continue their sick twisted lies. Ahriman continued to fondle her ass as he pressed his thick manhood between her legs, rubbing it between her netherlips and rubbing it against her stomach as she continued to give Rhazak a blowjob.

Rhazak closed his eyes and tensed up, his balls expanding before quickly contracting, pulling his hips back slightly his hand in her hair tilting her up so that he could look into her eyes "Now, swallow it." He came, and unlike humans demons were quite plentiful, rather than it coming in a quick burst, it was more like a constant stream, enough that it was probably enough to fill a small chalice.

Ahriman, Modi and Rhazak watched in anticipation as the young elf princess debased herself in such sexual acts, eager to see if she was truly as naive as they had thought. Should she prove to be so gulliable they were going to take great pleasure making her into their personal sex toy.

Luna's ears twitched at his command and before she knew it her mouth was filled with a hot salty fluid. She didn't particularly enjoy this taste, but she dared not pull away. She drank as fast as she could, but it kept going, like it would never stop. She closed her eyes that were beginning to tear up because of the horrid taste. Finally, it stopped and she pulled him out of her mouth. She put a hand on her stomach and looked up at Rhazaks cock. "What was that horrid tasting fluid?" She asked with a frown.

Rhazak groaned as he came hard inside the young princess' mouth, he had been suprised that she had not spilt a single drop. What a cum guzzling slut! Of course they had given her a very nice incentive to not. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and listened as she complained about the taste. "That is man juice, disposed properly it wont make you pregnant, but if you dont then you will be bearing demon children." laughing at her before he walked away. Modi joined him as they spoke in the demonic language, discussing things.

Ahriman turned Luna around and looked down to her "My queen, in the demon world we have no binding marriages, we simply take wives, you have been made my wife, it is time that I consecrate the joining. Before I can do that, you will need to lather my cock with your tongue. It is too big to fit inside of you without alot of your Saliva over it." A hand of his reached down between her legs and used two fingers to probe her, one pressing against her puckered asshole and the other to her womanhood.

Luna was wondering what the two were talking about over there, but she couldn't understand them at all. She turned to Ahriman when he addressed her. She sighed when he asked her to lick on his cock, dreading the release of his man juice. When he touched her damp slit she blushed and looked away. However, when he touched the small bud that was her asshole she turned around and covered her ass with a horrified look. "That..that place is off limits, my Lord..My innocence isn't anywhere close to that hole."

Ahriman shrugged as she gave him a horrified look and let her give the orders for the time being. "As you wish my queen, it is however a known fact that caressing that hole as you put it can bring great pleasure when done right." Indeed the male prostate could be caressed just inside the asshole to bring greater pleasure, it wasnt quite true for women but Luna was naive to what a cock was, let alone the complete workings of the female anatomy. "I will let your defiance pass this one time. He didnt need to press the matter, one of his minions would likely do the job for him when he decided to spring the suprise on her. Removing his finger, he focused his fingertips on her womanhood alone "You have gotten your way this time my queen, I suggest you hurry in making sure that the tasks I have set for you are completed" He had told her to pleasure his cock with her tongue, the only thing she had done for him thus far was give him lip, and not the pleasing kind.

The two minions continued to converse, deciding just which one would take her mouth and which one was going to defile her asshole. It was a subject that Luna wouldnt understand thanks to language barriers, which was perhaps beneficial to her as they played a form of paper scissor rock to determine the position they would take. Ahriman chuckled at his minions "Stop the bickering, we have to keep the army fed and in high spirits, no doubt there are allies of this kingdom who may seek to topple our rule." he spoke in a language Luna could understand, making sure to keep their discussion cryptic.

Back
Top Bottom