Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paying it forward experiences

Degusaurusrex

Supernova
Exactly what it says. Give me all those sappy ass moments. Help you've gotten, help you've passed on. The things you'll never forget because someone was kind and really helped you out.
Mine came in the saving grace of people banding together to help me out with child supplies when things were rough. I cried, no shame.

I once bought a small handful of drinks and groceries for a struggling mom of three, a friend of mine at the time, and her reaction was just heartwarming.

Now, be sappy with me because I know I'm not the only one.

SPREAD THE LOVE AND THE FEELS.

I was asked for money by a homeless guy I'm quite cynical but decided to try something different so bought him a couple of slices of pizza as he said he wanted money for food.

Instead of saying thank you he figured he found a sucker so asked for money to buy breakfast.

Never again.

Oh and in the film Pay it forward the do Gooder gets himself killed.

I have helped out a few people in need. I gave a stranger who was clearly in need of it $10 once. He was extremely grateful and thanked me profusely. Never saw him again, never really minded what he did with the $10. Sometimes, it's just enough for someone to get something to abate a crappy day or month or anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom