Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's your passion?

Degusaurusrex

Supernova
Aside from writing, obviously. Art, music, etc etc.

I enjoy doing yearly goodie bags to hand out to strangers for holidays. Makes me feel good and I enjoy putting in the effort (until I get tired of dealing with twist ties.)

The gym!

School had me wiped out for a minute so I couldn't go for a couple months, but the gym is probably my passion outside of writing and education. The high, the pump, the soreness. Ugh. Everything about it!

Gaming. Part time heal slut. Lightweight outdoors stuff. Tinkering. I'm honestly a little boring and mildly reclusive, and I spend much of life between various computer hobbies and work. Never been terribly interested in the usuals like music and art, and even stuff like drawing is an incredibly slow start.

Tabletop and video gaming. Especially tabletop though. It's so much fun to game with other people and make friends through a communal hobby.

Tabletop and video gaming. Especially tabletop though. It's so much fun to game with other people and make friends through a communal hobby.

I've always wanted to get into tabletop gaming. I follow a channel that does a weekly tabletop game and they look so fun. Just have to find the right friend group for it.

I've always wanted to get into tabletop gaming. I follow a channel that does a weekly tabletop game and they look so fun. Just have to find the right friend group for it.
You can always look into local gaming stores, quite a few of them tend to have D&D adventurer's league which is a perfect opportunity to try it D&D!

You can always look into local gaming stores, quite a few of them tend to have D&D adventurer's league which is a perfect opportunity to try it D&D!

I suppose once I settle into the new job etc and am more stable I'll have to give it a look! I'd be such a goober at DnD I don't even think it'd be funny, lol.

Art. However, after recent events and big changes in my life, I am kind of rediscovering my passions again. It is...complicated.

Reading and watching sports, football and cricket mainly. I have a season ticket for my local team (PSV - Philips Sport Vereniging, founded in 1913 as the factory team of the company nowadays known as Philips Electronics (or perhaps Philips Medical Systems rings a bell). And I have had that ST since 1974.

I like to code in my free time. It gets me into a very zen-like flow state, much the same way that writing a good story/essay does. I play MMOs and FPS games a lot as well.

L a n g u a g e s. I love learning them.

I speak two well, two others proficiently and I'm learning one. In order of proficiency, that's English (native), Spanish, Arabic, Hebrew and Portuguese.

I know that it's boring, but my passion is cooking. I just love making something delicious. If only I had more time for it.

Animals and anything medical!

I'm a gamer since childhood but I'm really trying to get into being a fitness person, too. The Pandemic really threw my gym routine off balance and I'm hoping to get back into shaving off the pounds and being happier with myself this year. Depression is a biiiiiiitch~

I grow mushrooms (not those kinds), collect teas, do tarot/oracle readings, and read a lot of books.

There's also online play. People use Discord for voice chat and then use a virtual tabletop program like Roll20/Fantasy Grounds/the foundry for the rolls/minis/etc. I run an online campaign this way.

Back
Top Bottom