Fx M or F Adventure time (NSFW)

RatRat

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Expectations and stuff-
Normally write around 2-3 paragraphs per post.
Can post at least once a day.
No "fade-to-black". There will be smut and also gore.
Don't care about real-life gender.
Use basic CS (name, age, appearance).
Write over PM.
Plot is needed to keep me interested and invested in the story. It can't be all sexy.

Most of those will be in a fantasy/medieval settings, but some can be made into sci-fi.
Some basic ideas-
Two travelers in search of a treasure.
Pirate captain and the new attractive addition to the crew, exploring the land and the sea.
A knight on a quest to find a magical item for the king, team up with a magician.
A human girl find herself in a world full of fantasy creatures, and being wrongly imprisoned. In jail she meet an elf who offer a way out, in exchange for help in a revolution.
Searching for the fountain of youth.

Please PM me if you're interested.
"So why do they call you 'The Black Widow'? Did you join them after your husband got killed? Was it all just a vengeance quest for you?"

The question made Mel open her eyes and look up at the ceiling, wondering what answer she should give to the bartender. They lay next to each other on the bed, fully exposing their bodies to each other and to the sun that came through the windows. The man took her offer from the previous night without much persuasion, and pleased her more than she expected. She was talking to him more about the life as an assassin during that time, as it seemed to excite him, and now the woman began to regret it.

"No, I was never married," She said and planted a kiss on his lips before getting up from the bed, reaching for her clothes, the ones she wore in her last day as a Blue Dragon. Laced corset with a simple black shirt on top of it, matching a pair of loose pants. Her boots of choice were made of fur in shades of brown. And a small knife that she could easily hid on her body, to serve as her only weapon. "It's not for me. No, after the exciting part of the whole deal. That's how I pick my targets. I like getting close to them, seduce them, and when they are relaxed," Mel turned on her heel quickly and threw her knife, sticking it to the man's throat. "I kill them."

After cleaning the knife and hiding it in her pants, the woman opened one of the windows and climbed down the back wall quickly and headed to the main street, blending with the crowd. She needed to get out of the city, at least for a short time. She needed help, and she knew who could help her. After a few turns and a lot of looks around to make sure she wasn't being followed, Mel parted from the crowd into a side alley. From there she took a left turn and opened the door to a crumbling house. No one was there. The woman took one of the two chairs in the room and sat on it, facing the door. There was nothing she could do other then wait for her help to come.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom