Fx Any What the Kat Dragged In

nikkiekat

Meteorite
Welcome to My Request Thread!
I will be adding to this as I find more pairings that I like, plots that I may be craving, or kinks that I'm into. This is my first request thread so please be gentle.

A Bit About Me
I've been role playing for a really long time but took a hiatus to deal with life things and it's just been a while since I've been able to get back into it. I typically prefer several paragraphs when role playing, but I can generally match what I receive. I don't do one liners though, that's a big no for me. I love slice of life just as much as I love my fantasy/monster/mythical type role plays. I'm definitely not opposed to smut but I would like that to flow naturally, not smut based. I'm very submissive in real life so I typically only role play on the submissive side.

As a side note, as this has already happened, if it takes me a day or two to respond to you please don't continually message me about when I'm going to respond. I am a full time college student with a full time job as well. I'm really busy. I promise I will not ghost you and I will respond when I get the chance. Thank you.

F-List

Pairings
Slice of Life

Doctor/patient
Teacher/student
Psychiatrist/psych patient
Counselor/Drug Addict
Good Samaritan/Homeless
Random person/barista
Coworkers
Boss/secretary
Dom/sub love story