Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Avengers: Next Generation OOC Thread

This is where you will find the OOC chatter for the group Avengers Game.

This is the place for OOC talking and discussing and not the actual in character area!

@storyteller2080 I'm excited to see your next post. I'm just checking in to say I have not lost interest in this RP in the slightest !

I have been a feeling that this RP will be a masterpiece !!

No problem man ! Take your time. I know how challenging that can be. Especially if you're locked in multiple RP's at once.

I've worked with some of the writer's ( @Pastel and @alona98 ) in another RP on this site from the 'Miami Beach Uni' college group. They're amazing ! I just met @CasualVelociraptor and they're super talented as well. I'd say you have a pretty solid team here.

The next GM Post is up.

It does however take into account that you guys have arrived already. I noticed everyone kind of posted getting their introduction or invitation and I loved all your guys intro's! However I didn't want to repeat my first post! Kinks ironed out on my side since this my first time using this platform for a group thingie.

So I repeated this paragraph:

Inside the largest hellicarrier a group of women worked to get it up and running. They wore blue and white jumpsuits and did everything from welding to practice hand to hand fighting in the large ship. Today was supposed to be the day, the day the people they would be working with arrived. Their was an added pep to many of their steps as the spy ring worked to get everything ready. All while giving their leader a degree of space so she could prepare as well. Eventually Amelia’s second in command a woman by the name of Veronica moved towards the entrance so she could bring people in and guide them to the war room that would serve as a meeting place.
So basically there was someone out there waiting to lead you guys in as you came in! To the meeting room where Amelia is giving her recruitment speech!

I'd also like to note that I fanboy'ed over Prologue and Spidey post. I told myself I had to step it up. In short, your post motivated the hell out me.

Edit: Once again, you did not disappoint with that GM post !

I'd also like to note that I fanboy'ed over Prologue and Spidey post. I told myself I had to step it up. In short, your post motivated the hell out me.

Edit: Once again, you did not disappoint with that GM post !
I agree with that! I didn’t know that Peter Parker died! Did...was Tony responsible for that somehow during the Civil War?! Because I didn’t know it but it’s a good fact to have that will increase tension between Ben and Morgan despite the latter feeling like Ben’s a brother she never had.

Plus, @Damien_Akira praising my writing makes me want to go all out for Morgan’s next post.

If you read my interview thingie at the start it kind of gets into it but I have not revealed all!

Basically, Peter Parker unmasked during the super human civil war because he believed in Tony Stark and his idea that Superheroes should be held accountable.

Kingping now knowing who the real person is to many of his super hero rivals organized the criminals of New York City and enacted something called the blood bath. Long story short a lot of heroes died with Peter Parker being one of them. Hence why the Sokovia accords have been rattified.

Damn. Kingpin.

No worries.. We'll make everything right again.

WHEWW !! The animosity in that last post @alona98 ... Note to self: Do not piss off Storm Jr.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom