Fx Any Female Chastity Training

Goat

Nightmare Fetishist
I'm looking for a roleplay involving exactly what's stated in the title. More specifically, I want to do a scenario where my character is in a position where she isn't permitted to pleasure herself, and getting caught either masturbating or attempting to masturbate results in a harsh punishment. This rule should be strictly enforced. When she's fucked, she isn't allowed to touch her clit, and her wrists might have to be bound to keep her hands away from it. If she tries to touch herself while she's not actively being used, she may be forced to wear a chastity belt.

Some possible punishments (these are just examples, so feel free to come up with more):
  • Clit/pussy torture to punish her exactly where she misbehaved.
  • Edging her until she's crying for a release that will never come.
  • Painful anal sex to emphasize that her body is just a tool for another's pleasure.
  • Public humiliation so that everyone knows exactly how she messed up.
Some possible scenarios (also just examples):
  • Your character is training mine as a sex slave either for personal use or for someone else.
  • Masturbation is taboo/illegal for religious or cultural reasons, and my character must be stopped from continuously defiling herself.
Limits:
  • Scat
  • Vomit
I'm open to additional punishment ideas and scenarios so long as the core theme (my character wanting orgasm and your character not allowing it) remains intact. I'm also totally down for fantasy or sci-fi settings, if that's what you prefer; I love monsters and aliens and such. Forced breeding is also fair game, as is bondage and body modification.

Back
Top Bottom