Fx Female Dominatrix patrolling the streets

Kurae Ekaterina

Meteorite
Trickery in disguise as this tough police woman has no room left to mess around with criminals. Even to those who dare to j-walk across the street. They must all deal with their punishments in one way or another. While this does sound like a specific type of scene I have no problem with her being in street clothes going to a mall and seeing someone trying to stuff something into their purse to steal or something. Just because she might not be in uniform does not mean she cannot act.

Do you have a scene that works best for your character and perhaps interested in seeing what sort of a crazy mess she gets into? Hit me up and I'd love to hear them! I am only interested in playing with other female characters and while I know there will probably be men playing out women here just don't tell me and ruin the fun, okay. While yes I do smut as much as the next person story can be just as fun as well. So just know that it won't be all smut alone.

When it comes to kinks my yes list is quite extensive so I will just get into my top likes here.
  • Leather
  • Bondage
  • Kissing
  • Licking
  • Face sitting
  • Mistress/Pet
  • Mistress/Slave
  • Handcuffs
  • Gags
  • Toys
  • Orgasm Control/Denail
  • A Punishment and Reward system
My no list here is not as vast but I do have some. What my definite no's are:
  • Blood
  • Drugs
  • Body modification
  • Bestiality
  • Mind control
  • Death
Hmm I believe that is the gist of them there. If any do come up during a roleplay I will be sure to point them out. Hope to hear from you if you are interested! Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom