Fx Any A simple netorare lover.

Karelina

Banned
Banished
Hello, welcome to my request post. ;)

As the title suggests I am looking to play RPs that involve, netorare, adultery, cuckold ... things like that.

I really love playing beautiful, successful women being stolen from her husband, perhaps for the husband's neglect of marriage obligations or simply for not being able to satisfy me. But this can be decided according to the plot.

I can play a teacher, nurse, maid, female CEO and cop, waitress. Perhaps a princess/queen, even a witch, priestess or female adventurer in a fantasy world. Or any other profession, I believe that this way it is easier to build a plot for the RP.

Another point that attracts me in a PR is the contrast between the characters, be it appearance, race, size, age, social status, or even with different species. (Why not?)
There is no specific reason, it's just something I like, so don't read it as an obligation.

I am quite tolerant towards my partners, there is no such thing as a "perfect faceclaim" for me, so feel free to play with the character you prefer.

I prefer RPs that take place in the modern or medieval world, just because I'm not used to playing in scifi and futuristic times, but nothing stops me from trying if you want to.

Hypnosis, aphrodisiacs, drugs, magic / witchcraft, I am really in favor of these fantastical elements in a PR, if you also appreciate things like that, I believe we can get along.

There are also some fandoms that I like to play, although in this case I prefer canon x OC pairing.
SAO: Asuna, Alice.
Fate: Arthuria, Jeanne (In Alter forms, or not).
Harry potter: Ginny, Hermione.
Gundam: Iori Rinko.
Naruto series: Hinata, Sakura, Temari, Ino, Kushina. (Was there any missing?)
DBZ: Chi-chi, Bulma, C#18.
DxD: Akeno, Rias.
Well, those are a few.

My favorite kinks (I'm probably forgetting some):
Netorare (obviously), mind break, humiliation, mind control, bimbofication, blackmail.
Interacial and ageplay (young womans x old mans) But these last two I don't consider necessary.

My limits:
Rape, excessive violence and gore / vore.
Deathplay (just not).

If you got here and liked what you read, don't hesitate to send a PM.:heart:

Back
Top Bottom