Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sorority - #metoo for the quarterback

CougarGirl

Star
A place in Wales that you can't pronounce
He suddenly appeared in front of me, blocking my path down the middle of the sidewalk.

‘Remember me, Keeley?’

I didn’t at first. He was older, of course, we both were. He’d put on weight, OK so we both had. But then I matched his voice to the guy I had met at college.

‘Yes, of course, it’s Rory isn’t it. How’ve you been?’

‘How have I been?’ he spat the words in my face. ‘You dare to ask me that. After what you did to me, you dare to ask me that.’

People were having to walk round us, some stared, sensing that this was not a friendly encounter.

‘Look, Rory, we were younger then, life wasn’t so serious for us.’

‘Not serious? For us? It may not have been for you, but it was for me. You destroyed my engagement. You prevented me from ever marrying on the terms that I want. You ruined any chance of having a fulfilling sexual relationship. Is that serious enough for you, Keeley?’

And that was when the memories came flooding back. I’d better tell you the story.

I arrived at the Sorority House to find uproar. Girls were falling about laughing; Clarissa had actually wet herself. ‘What’s going on?’ I asked. It was Georgina who was the first to stop laughing long enough to begin the explanation. ‘It’s Rory,’ she gasped, ‘you’ll never guess, he’s a cherry boy.’ It took me a minute for this to sink in. ‘What, you mean Rory, the quarterback?’ ‘No,’ Aimee was always a stickler for accuracy, ‘not the quarterback, THE quarterback, the STAR quarterback.’ She was quoting the glowing headlines from the college paper. ‘And even better,’ Nicola was always ready to convey something that everyone already knew as if it was hot from the press, ‘he’s KAPPA LAMBDA.’

‘Yeah,’ Clarissa had shed her panties and was mopping herself dry with a tissue, ‘those guys are so hetero that girls get pregnant just walking past their Frat House.’ She laughed so much at that that she wet herself again. Other girls edged discreetly away from her. ‘I don’t know about that,’ Nicola again, ‘but I’ve heard that guys have to shag four girls in an evening in front of witnesses in order to be invited to join.’ ‘And everyone knows,’ Rita chipped in, ‘that it is a point of honour for the cheerleaders to sleep with the quarterback.’

‘Well,’ Aimee again, ‘those things may be true or just exaggeration and rumour, but we have it from an impeccable source that he is, as Clarissa has said, a virgin.’ ‘And that source is?’ I asked. ‘Davinia,’ she reported, adding unnecessarily, ‘the wife of the team’s coach.’ Yes, Davinia, in her early 50s, which seemed ancient to us back in the day, and always interested in the fit, young players. Rumour had it that the coach pimped for her, but that did not come from one of Clarissa’s impeccable sources. ‘It seems,’ Jackie completed the picture for me, ‘that she tried to seduce him but he said thanks very much but no thanks, because he’d taken the pledge, no sexual relations before marriage.’

‘So what are we going to do about it?’ I asked casually. That produced silence. ‘Why would we want to do anything about it?’ Nicola wondered aloud.

‘Why? You ask why? It is just plain inconsiderate, that’s why. I can understand a girl taking that position, for moral reasons.’

‘Or hygiene,’ Aimee added.

‘Yes, or hygiene or whatever, but a guy should have some experience before getting married, otherwise the honeymoon is just a lot of embarrassing fumbling. If a girl is going to wait for the wedding, she should at least be entitled to look forward to a decent seeing to right from the off. That’s just good manners.’

‘Well,’ Melissa our president spoke up, ‘if that is how you feel, you had better do something about it, and before the end of the semester. We’ll set it as a formal test for you as the newest member.’ Carried unanimously apparently.

‘OK,’ I admitted defeat, ‘but I’m going to need some help.’

I reckoned that it would take four of us to kidnap him and subdue him. The incontinent Clarissa volunteered herself and her two best buddies, Kate and Lauren.

There was no hope that Rory would just succumb to my charms, not after taking the pledge and especially not after fending off Davinia. We took it in turns to follow him around for a few days until we got a good idea of his routine. He liked to work out in the gym in late evening and that seemed our best chance. We could wait until he was concentrating and then have him tied to some convenient equipment before he knew what was happening. The others would keep watch, while I worked my magic.

We were all set to put our plan into action when my period started, early, so it was a week later when I was ready for action. The first night he didn’t go to the gym. The next night he left early. Then he went with some of the team. We were losing hope by the fourth night, but then we found him alone and lifting weights at 11 pm. That was when we pounced. We waited until he had worked up a good sweat and was panting hard, then we grabbed him, Kate and Clarissa took an arm each, Lauren and I took his legs. He was stripped, spread-eagled and tied to the wall bars and a weight stand before he realised that this wasn’t a drunken prank by some of his team mates.

‘Hi,’ I said casually, ‘let me introduce myself. I’m Keeley from ALPHA OMEGA.’

‘Hi,’ he replied cautiously, ‘I’m Rory, KAPPA LAMBDA. So what’s this all about, Keeley, one of your Sorority pranks I suppose.’

‘Not at all,’ I replied, unbuttoning my blouse, ‘this is serious. I am here to strike a blow for your future wife.’

‘Strike a blow for Vanessa?’ His fiancée presumably. ‘What’s she got to do with this?’

My blouse was on the floor but his eyes were still on my face. Impressive control, one guy actually came just seeing me in my bra, honestly, although there had been some extensive teasing before I began to strip.

My hands were unzipping my skirt as I explained. ‘We’ve heard that you have taken the pledge.’

‘So, what is that to do with you?’ His tone was surly but his eyes were still on mine, despite my skirt being around my ankles.

‘What do you think of my undies,’ I asked, giving him a twirl. ‘Purple is my favourite colour.’ Finally, his eyes left my face.

‘Now,’ I asked, adopting my most sultry tone, ‘which would you like to see first, my tits or my pussy?’

He was taking his time examining my body now. Too busy to answer. OK, so it was down to me to make a decision.

‘I think,’ I pretended to weigh up the alternatives, ‘you’d like my tits first.’ You’ve got a pretty good view already in this half cup.’ I released the catch and grabbed the cups, slowly lowering them to let my tits fall free, the nipples already pert and shining red against my dark tan.

He was licking his lips now and his cock had definitely shifted position, although it was still not showing much life. I stood astride him, then sank to my knees, my breasts dangling in his face, his within reach if he lifted his head.

‘Want to lick them, or suck them maybe, even bite if you like, I don’t mind a bit of pain.’ He wanted to, I could see it on his face, he really wanted to give in, but he resisted, so I lowered myself further until my nipples brushed his lips. Still no response.

I stood up and stepped back. ‘Obviously, you’re a pussy man or,’ pause for thought, ‘are you an ass man. Shall I show you my ass first? Yes, that’s a good idea. Ass first. Anal is always a good idea for the second night of the honeymoon. Get her used to it early, that’s my advice.’

Had I struck a note? His cock was stiffening now.

I turned my back, stuck out my ass, and eased my pants over my buttocks. I looked over my shoulder to check on progress. Yes, definitely lengthening. A slow, low bend as I pushed the panties down my legs, and then upright and round, quickly, to reveal my dense thatch.

‘So, what do you think of my lady garden, Rory? We don’t shave our pubes in the Sorority. But of course you know that because you kidnapped and shaved our field hockey team last semester, didn’t you.’

‘Look,’ this guy was smooth and quick, ‘if this is some sort of revenge for that, we deserve. What we did was way too personal and wrong. I apologise, but please believe me that I had nothing to do with that.’

‘Thank you, your words are very much appreciated, but trust me, this has nothing to do with that infantile prank. Like I told you, this is for Vanessa’s benefit.’

Cock on full alert now, rigid and throbbing. Not particularly long and on the thin side for my taste, but I wasn’t planning a permanent relationship with this guy.

‘The hairs do obscure my pussy, though, so I’ll give you a better view.’

Astride him again, lowering myself into a squat, my crotch over his face.

‘Go on,’ I encouraged him, have a good sniff. It’s clean, I showered for you.’ Not true, but he wouldn’t know. ‘Lick it a well, you have to get used to the taste.’ But he didn’t take the bait.

Finally, he trusted himself to speak. ‘Look, Keeley, you’ve had your fun. Let me go and you can have a good laugh with your friends, at my expense. I won’t make a complaint.’

I laughed. ‘Don’t be silly. You think we went to all this trouble just to let you go. It’s no good pretending you’re not interested. Just look at that.’ I pointed to his crotch. He looked.

‘I’m not denying that you are attractive, Keeley, and my reaction is natural, but I have made a commitment and I mean to stick to it.’

I knelt over him and lowered myself until my labia were rubbing against his cock.

‘Look, Rory, I’m not doing this for my benefit. I had other things planned for this evening. I’m doing this for Vanessa. So don’t be selfish.’

He tried another tact. ‘OK, why don’t you just tell everyone that you’ve done it. You can claim the credit and I’ll have kept my promise. What do you say? It can be our secret. Maybe you and your friends would like some tickets to the games, free of course. Come on, Keeley. Please.’

Bad mistake, inciting me to lie to sisters and to try to bribe me.

‘Stop kidding yourself, cherry boy, just think about yourself for once, give in, have fun. Who knows, you may actually enjoy it.’

I heard a noise behind me. The girls were supposed to be on watch, but it would only be human for them to sneak back for a quick look at how things were going. Time to stop messing around. I positioned myself over his crotch, took hold of his cock, smiled, and presented it to my pussy. A few rubs across my clit and eased it just inside my vag.

‘Please, I beg you, Keeley, I don’t want this and you know I don’t, just don’t go any further. You’re going to ruin my life.’

Ruin his life? Really? What the fuck was he talking about?’

‘Let me tell you, Rory, the rest of the guys in KAPPA LAMBDA would pay good money to be in this position. Just look at you,’ I pulled him out and showed him the cum dribbling from his cock, ‘you’re desperate for it, just admit it to yourself.’

I didn’t give him a chance to reply, just popped him back into position and sank down on him.

‘It’s still not too late,’ I had to give the guy marks for persistence, ‘that wasn’t sex, just penetration, it doesn’t count.’ I was sure I heard a laugh from behind.

‘OK, you want sex, I’ll give you sex.’ And off I went, riding hard, swinging my hips, putting on a bit of a cowgirl show, waving my arms. He wouldn’t last long, I knew that, he was ready for it, whether he believed it himself or not. He tried closing his eyes, but each time I switched position or changed speed or direction, they opened again. It wasn’t long before he was going cross eyed watching my tits swing and bounce. He held out longer than I had expected, full credit on that score.

When the end came, it was sudden. ‘NOOOOOOOOOOO’ One long scream followed by a round of applause from the girls who were now openly watching across the gym.

I rose and let his cock slap onto his belly and his cum drip from my cunt.

‘You’ll thank me for that,’ I told him, ‘and if you don’t, Vanessa will.’

He just stared back, pure hatred, never seen the like before, not then anyway.

I gathered my clothes, flashing him some choice views of tits and ass along the way. When I turned to leave, he called after me.

‘You’re not going to leave me here like this, are you?’

I laughed.

‘Please, Keeley, at least leave me my dignity. Untie one of my wrists so I can get away before any finds me.’

I just walked out, high fiving my sisters on the way.

I suggested a coffee. He agreed and let me pay.

‘Want to tell me what happened after I left you tied up in the gym?’ I’d always wondered.

‘The cleaner, middle aged Mexican woman, found me. Thought it was a game or something, she just stood staring at me. Made some comments that I didn’t understand. It took a long time for me to persuade her to untie me.’

So that was why we hadn’t heard any rumours. The cleaner wouldn’t talk to the students, so word never got out.

‘And you confessed to Vanessa?’

He nodded. I had to. That was not something I could keep secret, not after not what we had promised.’

‘And how did she take it?’’

‘Not well.’ I bet, she didn’t. ‘She didn’t believe I could be overpowered by a girl, even four of you. And then she accused me of inventing it to justify what I had done. What “I” had done, not what you had done to me. It couldn’t have happened if I didn’t want it to, that was her attitude. I tried to explain that my erection was just a physical thing, but she wouldn’t believe it. She was very naïve. So she broke off the engagement.’

It sounded like it was for the best, but I didn’t say so.

‘And since? I mean, you’ve had other relationships, got married, had kids?’

‘I couldn’t pretend that I was still a virgin, so that ruled out the sort of girls I was really interested in, but then stories began that I was gay. I’m not opposed to gays, no way, not at all, but I couldn’t allow that sort of rumour to get around, so I started dating. But I always knew the girls had been with other guys and that preyed on my mind. Even when I got married, I couldn’t get it out of my head that my wife and had been with other men. She realised something was wrong, but I never told her. We separated before we started a family.’

What could I say? This guy needed to get real, that was my opinion. Get real and get on with his life.

We’d finished our coffee but were still sitting at the table, waiting to see who would leave first I suppose.

‘It was rape.’ It came out very simply, no shouting, no anger, just a calm statement. ‘You raped me.’

‘No,’ I protested, ‘no, it was one of those things that we were all doing. What about all those things KAPPA LAMBDA used to do to us in ALPHA OMEGA?’

‘It wasn’t anything of the sort. So we stole your panties, so we even shaved the pubes off the hockey team, so what? They were games, pranks, sure they were. But this was different, don’t you see, it was personal, an invasion, intended to destroy for ever something I held precious. You devalued me and humiliated me. It was only luck that the cleaner found me. If word had ever got round the Fraternity, I couldn’t have borne it, I’d have had to leave the college.’

I put my hand on his, but he pulled it away.

‘If it had been the other way around, if KAPPA LAMBDA guys had tied you up and raped you, would you think if was just of the games we used to play?’

I had no answer to that.

‘Do you know the worst thing?’ He was standing now, ‘your body was so beautiful and what you did to me was amazing. No one has ever made me feel like that again.’

He left me sitting there, thinking.

Back
Top Bottom