Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Transition of Power (RainK & strangelove) [NSFW]

strangelove

Super-Earth
Transition of Power
Chapter I
The kingdom of Aurentina

1704080014db3d1fe5dee0f9d7c28b63.jpg

The Kingdom of Aurentina was the second largest economy on the continent. It was rich in both mineral and magic resources as well as having a huge industrial sector. The Kingdom was ruled by the aging King George VI and his wife Queen Elsebeth II. Their only son Prince Lance was the next in line to inherit the throne and most expected that the king would abdicate in the near future, giving his son a good chance to take over power in a good way.

The royal family was loved by the people and the freedoms and free elections were envied even by the democracies around the world. And in almost every way Aurentina was the sought after ideal for it's neighbors.

Cornelia Payne had secured the position of court wizard with the King of Aurentina about fifteen years ago. She had enjoyed great power with the closeness to the king and she had become his most trusted adviser. Even if she was only to advice in matters of magic she had become friends with both the queen and king and they admired her wit and intellect - and evil rumors about a decade ago had said that they also admired her body. Cornelia was not the most powerful mage in the kingdom, in fact she was considered to be quite mediocre by her peers. But in reality that was pure deception, something she had been able to pull off by playing on the feeling of superiority that most magic users felt. In reality she was of an ancient line of very powerful elven wizards but had been able to hide that by transforming her own body, merging her genetics with that of horses.

Being such a close friend to the King and Queen she had amassed a fortune and her power, both magical and mundane, had only grown over the last decade. Though a lot of what she had acquired had not been strictly legal - to put it mildly. But she had been able to pull it off with her closeness to the throne and her personal relationship with the king. But now that the king was considering stepping down and handing power to his son, Cornelia began to fear loosing her power. She wasn't sure she'd be able to control the prince in the same way as his parents. The young prince did seem to have a streak of independence and wasn't always positive about Cornelia's relationship with his parents.

So the sorceress began to device a plan. It was quite elaborate and had been forming in her mind for years now. It was time to set the plan in motion. This day the King and Queen were going on a small vacation, leaving the ruling of the kingdom to the young Prince Lance with Magister Payne as his adviser. There had been a small ceremony for the departing couple. They were to travel to their small castle in the mountains and enjoy the spring there. It would allow the prince to get a few months of experience governing the kingdom. At the same time the king had promoted Cornelia to not just magical adviser but to royal adviser, making her the next in line of command after the king, queen and prince.

The blonde elven woman that had some horse genetics in her mix turned to the prince once the royal couple had left on the floating royal sky barge. "My Lord." She said. She was dressed in a very skimpy purple dress that left little to imagination. Her large dark nipples were clearly visible though the thin fabric and the cleavage of her FF+ cup breasts were amazing. Even the large bulge that her massive balls made, were evident and her horse tail protruded though a hole in the dress just above her ass. Cornelia had never been shy with what she was and neither the king nor the queen had minded one bit, even if they both had reached an age where they rarely enjoyed Cornelia's body the way they did when they were younger.

Cornelia moved a strand of her blonde hair behind her pointy ear. "We have a lot of work to do today My Lord. We will need to start preparations for the state visit from Huniania next month. The Princess will be upset if everything is not in order. The visit could be the thing that could cement a lasting treaty with a royal marriage." She winked at him. She had always done her utmost to keep a good relationship with the young prince. "And then there's the issue with the tax breaks for the mining companies. The workers union are fearing that the tax breaks will only land the money in the pockets of the CEOs and not benefit the people on the floor ... or in the mine."

"I will meet you in the court room in an hour My Lord." She said and bowed before she turned to leave. She was being flanked by four of her bodyguards. After the attempts on her life, three years ago the king had ordered her to always have bodyguards with her and he had made her create her very own small corps of guards. The masked women followed Cornelia whenever she left her own compound in the royal palace. For the sake of security the identity of these women were a well kept secret but they were very loyal to Cornelia.

Lance loved his life, some might say he was spoiled and well they would be right but he hadn't ever let it go to his head like some other people he knew. No, in fact, he had made sure to use his power wisely and justly following the example that his parents had set with their many years of wondrous rule. He helped create several projects around the city that benefitted the poor and impoverished as well as set up several programs for children. Thus even before his father announced he was going to end up giving the throne to Lance the people knew and wanted it to happen.

Despite all of this he had two distinct problems, the first being his appearance. While it was obvious he was a boy that was just he looked like a boy despite having already gone through puberty and despite how his father looked. No, he had quite the feminine appearance with an impressive ass and wide hips, plump lips, smooth skin, and so on. Most of which he had inherited from his mother and while some girls were attracted to it others were not. It also made him appear weak to his masculine compatriots, adversaries, and enemies which would eventually lead to complications in the future he was sure.

The other problem was that of the court mage nor court advisor Cornelia Payne. While the woman wasn't a bad woman and she and Lance were on good terms there was something about her that made him skeptical. She always seemed to be hiding something or working on a plan that she felt didn't need to have the royal family be a part of, not to mention her guards seemed to only answer to her. Then there was the weird relationship/dynamic between her and his parents and it was just too much. So despite her recent advancement, Lance had already decided that when he was crowned king he was going to let her go and hire someone he knew to take her place. For now, he was stuck with her, especially for the next few months for while his parents were away he was acting king and she his advisor.

Glancing across at the woman he had to admit she was a sexy thing, but she was far too old for him and the extra materials she had pushed into her body kind of weirded him out. He nodded at her words as he started to walk back into the castle "Well the staff are already doing their best to get ready so no need to stress them out if its not perfect well the princess will understand. As for the minors, I do believe I have created a draft of new workings that will satisfy everyone." He nodded to himself before giving her a wave "I'm sure there's more we need to discuss so when you have it all prepared I will be waiting." With that, he made his way towards the throne room.

Cornelia needed to get away from the prince for a while. As always he was annoying and too sure of himself. And worst of all, she suspected that he had some suspicions about her.

While she was always polite and kind around the royal couple and their son she really despised the boy. She had known the king and queen for decades before she became their advisor. And she remembered a time when she respected them and she had been happy for them that they had finally gotten the child that they wanted. But as time progressed and her own plans diverged from that of the kingdom she had come to realize that the boy was in her way. It would be a simple job to have him killed or even do it herself. But that wouldn't solve any problems. She needed the kingdom to persist and prosper not to let it fall into chaos.

Back in her own part of the castle she went straight to one of her labs. She had made a special thing just for this day. She worked for almost a full hour before she made her way back to the court room with two of her guards in tow.

As he had promised he was already there waiting for her. She bowed deeply for him. "My humble apologies My Lord that I have kept you waiting." She ordered her guards to stay outside the room as she entered herself. The councils she gave to the king and now the prince was not for anyone else's ears.

Lance made his way towards the throne room his own guards falling in line behind him as he wandered through the halls. Along the way, he snagged himself something sweet to eat and was happily snacking on it as he walked.

Eventually, he found his way to the throne room, he stopped before the seat and nodded his head "Finally I get to sit in it." He smiled and made his way up the few steps before turning around and settling into the chair. He glanced around the room and nodded his head one day this would all be his and he would be a king that no one forgot. First, though he needed to find some way of getting rid of the witch for despite the rumors Lance had a feeling the woman was quite powerful and that she had started the rumors herself to distract her enemies. Shaking his head he pulled out a book and began to read while he waited for the witch.

Eventually, she decided to join him and as she walked in he rolled his eyes "It is quite alright my lady as you said we are busy today so I'm sure you were taking care of something important." He smiled down at her as he watched her move across the room, fortunately, she had left her guards outside.

As she drew closer he allowed his to step away as well and then reclined back in the chair and waited for the woman to join him "So other than the bit of news you brought me earlier what else is there for me to know?"

As she approached the prince on the throne she could almost feel his desire for power and control. Even if he wanted to be a good king he would ruin everything. He would destroy the country and the wealth that Cornelia had made possible though her manipulations of the king and queen. Whatever doubts she had about her plans evaporated at that moment. She would make sure that this was the first and last time that the prince sat on that throne.

But she smiled at him. "Thank you My Lord." As she stopped and stood before him. She brought out a small device and pushed a button. "This my lord is a protector device. It ensures that no one eavesdrop on whatever happens in here." She put the device on a small table next to the throne. "We always use it whenever discussing issues of great importance to the kingdom." She told him. "Your father have instructed me to involve you in some of the more secret things that happen here, things that could ruin your kingdom if they were revealed."

Cornelia paused to let it sink in. "To protect your secret your father have also ordered me to make you this." She produced a ring. It seemed to have been made of gold. It was thin and with a strand of white metal meandering around it. "This ring will protect your mind from eavesdropping both by magic and other means." She handed him the ring. "You should wear it at all times if possible My Lord. Both your parents have similar devices and mine is this ear ring." She pointed to one of the studs in her right ear.

"But as you requested. The tidbits of news earlier was just what you already knew. Today I have been instructed to tell you about Aurentina's stained relationship with the Dragons of Graltor and why we need to diverge more funding into military research. Especially into research to combat necromantic powers." She told him.

Lance leaned back in his chair enjoying the view from the throne as he watched the witch make her way through the room. As she did he watched her closely, there was something there behind her eyes. He could see it a cool calculating look that she hid away behind the bumbling wizard advisor facade and behind the sexy body that he had a feeling she had crafted specifically for the setting.

He knew he couldn't trust her but he wasn't sure why there was just something about her that he couldn't trust. Shaking his head some he nodded his head and smiled at her "You are welcome Cornelia." He glanced down at the small device and picked it up looking it over as she spoke to him "Hmm what a curious device no wonder I can't even hear murmurs when I wander by the doors. Alrighty then let's get down to business I want to know the stuff that would specifically affect me during my parent's absence."

Once more though the witch had something to give him and he gingerly took the ring and picked it up looking it over. "Another interesting device I do believe I've seen my parents with theirs." he nodded and slipped it on before turning back to the woman "I will keep it on at all times thank you." He sat back eyes going a bit wide at the news about the dragons from the north.

Shaking his head some he glanced up at her "So is it the dragons that are turning to necromancy or is there perhaps someone else using it to push them into a frenzy?" He thought on it listening to the other woman and adding his own suggestions in whenever she said something else

Cornelia nodded as the young prince took her gift. Though the ring did what she said it did it also had another feature. Something that the king did not know about. It would foul any magical attempt to divine the prince's location, turning up wrong results every time. It was one of the elements of the plan she had devised, however an element with redundancies like everything else.

The advisor continued explaining the difficulties with the Dragons of Graltor to the north of Aurentina and she took note of the prince's decisions on the matters and advised him the best she could. The dragons were a real concern for her, she feared that they'd one day turn hostile and threaten the peace that had helped make this continent so prosperous over the last five decades. Being partially a long lived elf with more years behind her than she cared for, she remembered the wars of the past two centuries all too well. After the dragon business they moved on to other matters. The state visit from Huniania was not just some boring official business. "We need to discuss the possibilities of you marrying the youngest princess of Huniania My Prince." She said to him. "I'm sure your father and mother have already talked about this with you. But since you are regent now and will be for the duration of their visit, you will need to decide if that is an avenue that we should pursue. Princess Jamila is a little younger than you but one of the few real royal brides that would be suitable for the future ruler of Aurentinia." She told him.

Of course all these official decisions and information were just a part of her plan to get Lance into a sense of normalcy. And more important she needed him to do one last official thing as a prince before her plan was put into motion. So as the meeting was concluding she said, "You have truly your parents wits and intellect My Prince. You will one day be a great king. Now one last thing. Your father has requested to speak with you. Once I leave you'll find a panel in the armrest of the throne. If you open it there is a screen. Your father said you'd know the password, not even I am allowed that. But the console there will open a secure line with your father. He will be expecting to hear from you every other day while he's gone." She told him.

"If there's nothing more I will leave you now My Prince." She bowed, presenting her cleavage to the prince. "And then I will see you tomorrow. If you have anything you'd like to ask me then please don't hesitate to call me. I'm always available for anything you need My Prince." She bowed for him again before she turned and the throne room with her horse tail swaying back and forth on her ass as she walked.

Letting the prince and the king speak would give the image to the king and the queen that everything was going as it should when in fact nothing was. The next part of her plan would be sprung during the night when the prince would be asleep. Cornelia Paine just had to bide her time and wait.

Lance settled back in the throne nodding along and pointing out ideas as he and Cornelia discussed the different problems that their kingdom was facing at the moment. He wasn't quite as worried about the dragons as she was considering where they were located and the fact that they had one of the most impressive armies. After working through some of the finer issues on that they turned to discussing the coming royal visit.

Nodding his head he tapped his chin "They have and I have thought on it for a long time. While I am more than happy to entertain her in the coming weeks I believe we should wait to do anything serious. Perhaps a long term engagement with a promise of a future marriage but nothing too serious as of right now." He smiled as he thought about the girl "She is rather lovely and we do have fun when she's around." He smiled and shrugged nodding once more in agreement "She will make a fine bride one day just not yet."

Eventually, they seemed to be finished with the news of the day and everything else they were working on. So with a smile, he once more sat back "Thank you, Cornelia, that seems to be all for today." He let her leave the room before he worked out the contraption and had a quick meeting with his parents detailing what they had done since they left. Spending a few minutes in conversation with them he gave them his love and let them go.

Once that was finished he stood up and gave a stretch before making his way from the throne room to the dining hall where he grabbed himself dinner. He took a while with that enjoying the company of his guards and friends before heading up to his room for a quick bath and then off to bed happy with how productive the day was.

The next morning Lance saw himself. It was like he was watching a movie without sound. He was getting out of bed and donning his gown before heading off to have his breakfast as he always did. Then he returned to his quarters and had a shower and got dressed. It then seemed like he had a small meeting with Cornelia and a few other of the servants before heading out, accompanied by his guards.

But it all seemed as if it was a movie that played out before Lance. Slowly his body began to respond with other signals than the visual. Everywhere his skin would feel numb and tingling as the drugs he had been given were slowly wearing off. His mouth were gagged with something that filled his mouth, preventing him from saying anything but intelligible noises. It also seemed like he was naked and his arms and legs were bound, and he was bend over some sort of table or chair - at least it wasn't comfortable. There seemed to be something lodged in his ass as well.

After the small show of himself waking up had played, the room went dark. There was no sound and nothing that indicated where he was and it must have felt like forever before something happened. What happened was first a blinding light. The light in the room was turned on and Lance was in a room that he had never seen before. It looked like a prison cell. Spartan with just a bed, a sink and a toilet. No windows, only a single door as an exit. And in the middle of the room Lance was tied to a chair, looking at the large screen that had played the movie earlier.

The door opened and Cornelia Payne entered. She was wearing even more skimpy clothes than usual. In fact, she seemed to be wearing just lingerie. Her large bosom was barely encased by the tiniest bra ever and her cock was just hidden by the thin fabric of her 'pants' that didn't even cover her massive balls. "Ah good morning my little prince." She said with a laugh. "I'm afraid that your plans for the rest of your life will be altered slightly." She pointed at the screen that was now dark. "I guess you saw the surveillance footage of yourself? That was from this morning. In a few hours your guards will lose track of you and you will go missing. What a tragedy it will be for the country and for your parents. I will make sure that everyone will be consoled and will of course help all that I can with finding you."

She moved towards him and stopped when she reached him. She was towering over his bound form. "I am looking forward to the time we are going to spend together." She told him with a devious smile as she reached out and released the clamps for the gag and removed it from his mouth. The gag was shaped like a penis with a hole in the head for ... breathing?

Lance was more than confused when he woke up the first time and watched himself go about his morning routine, hadn't he done all of this already. He tried to shake his head but found he couldn't and it was then he realized the dire situation he was in. His body felt numb or in some area a bit itchy like there was something working its way through his body or had been up until a few moments ago. On the screen, he continued through his morning until after meeting with Cornelia then the screen went black and so did his memories of what happened after that last vision on the screen.

He tried to move about to get a good look at himself, but he still couldn't and from what he could see out of the corner of his eyes he was bound anyway so he wouldn't be moving anytime soon. Along with that, he could feel a breeze across all of his body something he only felt when he was completely naked so there was the answer to that and then there was the fact that his mouth was full of something. His tongue danced around it but he couldn't figure out what it was only that it was stopping him from yelling for help, he was stuck and he started to panic.

This was only compounded when the screen died and he was plunged into darkness, he began to thrash or do as much as he could what with the drugs within him. He let out several pitiful sounds as he tried to get someone's attention, he was terrified at the moment as more time passed alone in the dark it only got worse. However, he wasn't alone for long for soon enough the lights flashed on and after getting used to the new brightness he was able to take in the room he was in and it had next to nothing. Finally, the door opened and his captor stepped into the room, realizing who it was his eyes instantly narrowed. It appeared he was right about the woman and unfortunately for him, he hadn't been fast enough to deal with her.

He bit down on the gag continuing to glare at the woman shaking his head at her words as she stepped closer to him looking like the whore she was. He began to shake and squirm his anger boiling over, however, he did let her undo the gag and pull it out the shape was rather odd it looked like a.....Once more he turned his attention back to the other woman and once he worked his sore jaw for a moment he started yelling. "What the fuck do you think you're doing you hag. How dare you treat me like this I am the prince and I will be afforded the rights that position holds. I knew you were power-hungry you faux ally I will see you burned at the pyre like the witch you are." He continued to scream obscenities and details about what he would do to her

Cornelia laughed at his outburst. "Little prince. There's nothing you can ever do. Even if you got out of here and tried to escape you'd never be able to leave this place alive. I however, I will be thanked by your parents for my relentless work in the next months in finding you. Even if I'm not skilled enough they will hire even more mages to help with the matter and all of them will be just as successful." She smiled a victorious smile, "You see. In the end they will find out that you have been abducted by the dragon king of Graltor and then your father will either start a war or... perhaps he will accept the loss. Either way I win."

She put a hand on his head and caressed his hair and then with a yank she pulled out several strands of hair. "I will just need this for a little spell later." She told him. "You see, it would have been so much easier to kill you off. But then I would have those pesky necromances, and their speaking with the dead tricks, to contest with. So I have to keep you alive, at least for the time being." She told him. "But if you prove to be too much trouble I will make sure you regret it for the rest of your miserable life. Do you know how boring life can be if you can't see, hear or speak?"

"But since I'm keeping you here for some time, I might just get something out of you." She said as her smile widened. "Before you woke you were sucking on that gag so sweetly. Just like a real cock sucker. But why don't we test your skills out? It's not like you really have any other skills that are worth mentioning." And with that she released a strap that released her large cock. It was still in its sheath with the large flanged head hanging out. It looked like a horse's penis and about the same size as it would be on a full-grown horse. The scent from it was strong and musky and with the potion she had taken earlier she knew that her cum would be very tasty and addictive. "This is going to be your life from now on prince. You are going to be my slut, my breeding bitch and you are going to beg me to fuck you." She slapped his face with her slowly hardening cock.

Lance continued to squirm and struggle in his bindings he was able to do a bit more now thanks to the drugs slowly burning off. Unfortunately, he was still bound by his arms and legs so he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. "You fucking whore I will end you, they won't believe I was captured by some dragon why would I even visit their kingdom. And if he came here I'm sure my guards would remember seeing a massive dragon flying in then out as he kidnapped me." He screamed and cursed his whole body shaking from anger and attempting to get out "I will see you dead woman."

He continued to throw his tantrum one he was well within his rights to throw given the current situation he found himself in. He only stopped when she snatched some of his hair and went on her own little tirade if he was going to escape and beat her he needed to know what was going on. Along with that the fact that she had snagged some of his hair terrified because who knows what she could or would do with it.

Glaring up at her he continued to squirm and struggle as she talked, but he kept quiet for now until she got to the point about him sucking on that fake cock and going even further to insinuate he was only good for that. He shook his head "How dare you I am not some faggot who like other men." He growled and cursed trying to keep the astonishment from his voice because one of his darkest secrets was exactly that, he had a fondness for men although he had never acted on it. Although when she undid her own straps and finally unleashed that massive monster he couldn't help but cringe even as his eyes were glued to that length. He shook his head trying to pull away from it even while that musky sweaty scent washed over him and forced its way inside. And then that fat thing dropped onto his face leaving a smear of sweaty juices as she smacked him wit it "Fucking hell like that will ever happen yo you cunt."

"Big talk for a little man that haven't even complained about the large butt plug in his ass." She said laughing as her cock started to grow right before Lance's eyes. "I don't care what you think you are. You will be what I want you to be and if I want you to be a cock sucking faggot queen then that's what you'll be." She told him as she smeared more of her musky precum onto his face, making sure to leave some right on his lips and below his nose.

"While I don't expect anyone to believe that the dragon himself kidnapped you he does have a lot of human subjects and quite a lot of his half-breed children are looking almost human." She shrugged, "And with the tension brewing between us and them, it will be just the thing everybody is looking for. I only wonder if anyone will even remember to look for you once all this is over." She said with a laugh as she slapped her cock in his face again. "And what will they think when they discover that their prince has become a cock loving slut?"

She positioned her cock on his lips, "Now open up faggot. Taste my cock. If you are good I promise I will go easy on you. But if you are not.... I can make you regret the day you were born." She said in a very threatening voice.

Lance growled up at the woman only for her words to hit him with the realization that there was something deep in his ass. Sure he had played with his own body before and stretched his hole out some but it was nothing like this. The drugs were still working through him so that was part of the reason he hadn't felt it and the other was the rush of adrenaline that was fueling his anger at the moment. "Get that out of me you bitch."

He sputtered and spit trying to get that pre off of his mouth and trying to get away from the ugly massive thing that was beginning to get bigger. Shit, it looked almost as big as a horses normally but now that thing was gigantic. Whimpering he continued to wiggle and struggle the thing in his ass only becoming more prominent when he moved and that massive thing before him sending shivers coursing up and down his body. "Get away from you I will never be anything you want no matter what you do to me cunt." He screamed and raged his whole body shaking from the efforts.

After a moment he felt that massive thing settle against his lips and threaten to push inside. Shaking his head he clamped his mouth shut tightly and wasn't about to let that thing inside of his mouth

Cornelia smiled at the prince as he tried to close his mouth, and then she grabbed his nose. She closed his only way of breathing to force him to open his mouth. And at the same time she began pressing her horse cock against his lips. There was only two ways this could end, either he'd pass out or he'd open his mouth. Either way he'd get his mouth full of cock soon.

Cornelia was now fully hard. Her cock was huge in the extreme. Below the cock hang two tennis ball sized balls. They seemed to be full of cum and ready to fill the prince up. "I'm afraid it's too late for you to demand anything. You should really consider who you anger with your tantrums and your words. At some point I will no longer need you to be my prisoner. You would like to get out of here alive... wouldn't you my little faggot prince?" She asked and pressed her cock even harder against his lips. Her precum was waking his lips very wet and slick. "Now open and be the bitch you were meant to be." She all but screamed at him.

Lance continued to hold his mouth closed even as that massive cock only grew in size and added more pressure to his lips. Glaring up at the other woman he shook his head only for her to reach down and grab his nose quickly closing off what little air he was getting. Whimpering he shook his head and continued to hold his mouth shut even as his lungs slowly grew desperate and the pain worked through his body.

After holding out for a few minutes to the point he began to see spots he was forced to open his mouth hoping he might be able to close it again before the other could react. Thus he opened up sucked down a deep breath and quickly tried to shut up once more. Unfortunately, it was all for not, that breath was quickly stolen as the massive dick smashed into his mouth spreading his jaw around it while that pre coated his tongue and let her slide further back. As it did he let out a scream which came out quite muffled as his mouth and throat were swiftly stretched to their extremes

"Now, that wasn't that hard. Was it?" Cornelia said as she released the fingers around his nose. She had almost been inclined to keep shutting off the air for him until he passed out. But she wanted him awake for now at least. Her sweet magically enhanced precum was now pouring out, coating and lubricating Lance's mouth.

"Breathe you dirty cocksucking bitch. We can't have you dying just yet." She said with a laugh. She was sure that Lance hadn't given up the will to live yet. And if that moment ever came, she'd make sure that she do everything in her power to keep him alive for as long as possible. She caressed his head with her hand. "Come on little faggot. Don't die on me just yet. Breathe and then suck my cock."

The magic potions that she had taken earlier had made a subtle change to her cum. It had made the taste of the cum just a bit more pleasant and it made her cum somewhat addictive. However, the scent from her balls when her cock became hard was something she had always been proud of. They produced a large amount of animal pheromones that had had a huge effect on Lance's mother when she was younger. Those pheromones and the scent of her sweaty balls would dominate the scent of the first breath that Lance took down.

"Of course if you don't want to suck me. I could just as well fuck your ass. It has been stretched out a little already." She said, "And I was surprised to find that your ass was a bit more loose than I would have expected from a virgin. Have the little prince been taking cocks up his boy pussy already?"

He was forced to take that whole thing into his mouth the bitch above sending it careening down his throat stretching his jaw out around it while making his throat bulge out. After a moment his face was buried in her crotch and the woman continued to mock him from above. He gagged and choked trying to spit the massive thing out but he had no way of forcing it out and she had a tight grip on his head keeping him there.

Finally, he managed a breath through his nose and when he did he was overwhelmed by the woman's horsey sweaty musk. It was so putrid and thick almost like fog but the more that he breathed in the more he reacted to it. He couldn't explain why but there was something about it that made him excited and despite his best efforts, his little cock began to grow hard beneath him twitching practically every time he breathed in.

Along with that, there was something about the taste of that fat cock as it plowed into his mouth. It didn't taste like he thought it would sure it was salty but it was almost sweet as well and that little bit of pre was even better. He shuddered to think of what she might have done to make it that but by then it was too late he had already tasted it and the addictiveness of it was rushing through him mixing with the pheromones coursing off her crotch.

After a moment she would feel his tongue flicking this way and that across the massive cock licking at the tip and tasting more pre as he coated the whole thing in his saliva. He hadn't even realized he was doing it because he was glaring up at the woman and managed to shake his head. He was a virgin both front and back despite what the woman might think he was just a bit experimental when he had alone time

Cornelia smiled to herself when she felt his tongue beginning to lick her cock all on his own accord. She had not thought that her magic would work this fast on the prince. But he obviously was more inclined to cock sucking that Cornelia had thought, or he was ready to admit himself. She felt great, having her cock stretching his mouth and feeling how the slick hot mouth and the soft lips caressed her thick member.

Cornelia let the prince enjoy her cock in his mouth for a little while before slowly sliding her cock out of his mouth. She stopped when only the head was in his mouth, letting copious amounts of precum flow onto his tongue. She gave him a smile, "How is that my little cock sucker. It seems like you are really into sucking my cock. Who would have thought that the future king of Aurentina would be such a faggot cock lover."

She laughed at him. Unable to reply as he was with her cock in his mouth. "Perhaps you'd like to suck me more slut? Or would you rather have me fucking that virgin hole of yours?" She asked him, "The choice is yours." She said before pulling her cock from his mouth, leaving a string of spit and precum from his mouth to her cock. She wiped her wet cock on his lips, making sure she'd leave plenty of her precum on his lips and his nose.

Lance couldn't believe what he was doing sure he was pissed at Cornelia and was glaring daggers at her, but still, his body responded to that cock in his mouth. Sure he had played with his dildos and others in the past practicing on them and playing pretend but nothing could ever prepare him for a real cock. While he screamed at himself to fight back and he did try there was a voice that was slowly growing louder the more pre he swallowed that was telling him to just give in.

After a bit longer of his mouth and tongue giving that cock all sorts of unintentional attention, the bitch finally pulled it free from his mouth. Well almost she left the tip just barely in and even that was fat enough to spread his mouth wide around it. Along with that her cock continued to pulse and that sweet, salty, nasty, addictive pre rolled into his mouth filling it and coating his tongue. So even while he was disgusted his tongue continued to lap at that tip like it was a faucet of the best soda ever.

He glared up at her when she mocked him but he couldn't reply until she finally pulled it the rest of the way out. But he was still unable to say anything as she wiped her cock up and down his face and pressed it against his lips. "Fu fuck you bitch I don't want any of this and I am not a faggot." Despite saying that his tongue still flicked out to lick at the stains left behind. "I will fucking end you bitch I promise."

Cornelia laughed at his resistance. "You are not a faggot? Really? Your lips might say no, but your tongue surely says otherwise." She told him as his tongue came out of his mouth to lick her cock, all on his own accord. Her thick cock was hard as rock, and she knew that she wouldn't last much longer. Her balls were full of cum, ready for the royal slut before her.

The wizard looked the prince in the eyes as she grabbed the length of her cock, beginning to stroke it. "I know what you want. Even if you won't admit it to yourself." She said to him. "Your tongue licking me tells me you want to keep sucking my cock until you taste my sperm." She smiled at him and grabbed his head and then reinserted her cock into his mouth. "Now lick me like the cock loving slut that you are." Her fat cock stretched his lips to the limit, making a tight seal of his mouth.

She didn't however plunge all the way into him. Cornelia was very close to cumming and wanted him to taste every drop of her sperm on his tongue. She started to stroke the length of her cock that was outside his mouth while she just enjoyed his tongue and hot mouth. "Fuck yes slut. I'm going to fill you with my sperm. You will be marked as my personal cum slut. Fuck... suck it harder slut." She was moaning and almost ready to blow her load into her princely victim.

Lance glared at her as she teased him her words striking home especially as his tongue continued to flick this way and that along his mouth. "Fu fuck you obviously you did something to your body making it addictive or lacing it with drugs or something. I I would never do this if I was in control." He continued to glare up at her shaking his restraints now and then hoping he might eventually struggle out of them.

As he did he couldn't help but be drawn back to looking at that fat cock especially as it twitched in front of him taunting him almost as much as her words did. Panting he shook his head, no he would not be drawn in by that bitches power. After a moment longer of her stroking it and teasing him, she finally decided it was time again for some fun and pushed it back into his mouth. This time she didn't have to hold his nose his mouth stayed open for her that addictive pre making sure of that.

Soon enough his mouth was filled but fortunately, that was all that was filled this time as she held herself back and simply rested it on his tongue. Even that was enough to stretch his mouth though as his poor jaw popped so she could fit it all in. Panting he couldn't help himself as his tongue began tracing its way back and forth along her cock, flicking the tip tasting the little beads of pre before moving back down the length. There was nothing to stop him and so nothing did as his body betrayed him and he debased himself.

Cornelia didn't care about his complaints and hesitations. Of course, he was being drugged and of course she used magic to subvert him. But she suspected that with how easily he had accepted it, she wouldn't need to do it much longer. "Yes my little slut. You are right. My magic is making you crave and want my cum. You are getting addicted to it and will soon not be able to live without cum, either in your mouth or your ass." She said with a laugh. The more he believed that it was magic the easier it would be for him to accept the changes - at least that was what she hoped.

With her cock now in his mouth and his tongue licking and his lips just applying the right pressure on her fat cock head. She could feel that she was getting closer and closer to a massive orgasm. Cornelia began to stroke the length of her cock as he licked the head. And in only a few minutes she was moaning and had to work hard not to thrust her cock all the way down his throat.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her balls began to contract as she felt a massive orgasm starting to release. The first spurt of cum filled Lance's mouth to the brim and the next that came seconds later forced some cum out of his nose and a lot down his throat. Cornelia moaned as her cock painted the inside of the prince's mouth with her thick, potent and addictive cum. He would either have to swallow a lot of her hot cum or have it come out of his nose as those were the only two ways for the cum to escape the overflowing mouth.

After the eight spurt of cum from her cock and having easily deposited a pint of cum in the prince, Cornelia plunged her cock all the way into Lance, not caring for his health or safety. She didn't stop until her twitching balls were resting on his chin, and then she moaned as her cock released the last two spurts of cum deep in his bowels.

Even though she wanted to stay lodged deep in his throat she knew that he'd suffocate if she stayed that way. So she withdrew her cock until it popped out of the prince's mouth. "That was a first-rate blowjob slut. You are sure you haven't done that before?" She asked him. "I will have to rest a little before I can give you that fucking I promised you. But you can just stay here. I will get back to you." And then she turned to leave him, still tied up and with the plug still in his ass. And with a face covered with cum and the taste and smell of her cum everywhere.

Lance glared up at her as she talked down to him and when she admitted to what he had said his eyes seemed to shine with vindication. Only really what did that do for him sure he was right but that didn't change the situation he was in. He was still hanging from the ceiling with something plugged deep into his ass and a fat sweaty addictive cock pressed into his mouth on the verge of cumming. Yay he was right but fuck who cares.

After a moment he seemed to come to this realization himself and his eyes dropped but they wouldn't stay down for long. Soon enough the bitch above started to saw in and out of his mouth as she stroked her cock. Looking forward he could see the twitches begin in the base of her cock and those balls started to churn. Soon enough his prediction was met and his mouth was instantly flooded.

That first spurt of mind killing cum filled his mouth to the brim and he tried to swallow it down but wasn't nearly quick enough as the second came forcing its way out of his nose burning the nostrils as it went. And so she continued to cum coating his mouth and the top of his throat with the hot seed until finally, she pushed through it and down his throat. She smeared her mess down the tight entrance and then fired her last few shots into his stomach at point-blank. His mind was reeling and still that firey seed taunted him as it soaked into his body and made sure to imprint itself there.

It seemed like forever before she finally pulled back and let her cock flop free of his mouth. The drooping thing dripped onto the ground and it had brought a mix of saliva, cum, and throat juices with it that now coated his chin and dripped to the floor. As soon as he could he sucked down a deep breath of air only to start hacking and coughing up more of that mixture onto his face and the floor. He tried to say something back to her but he couldn't his throat was so covered and so he was once more left in the dark only this time far more humiliated.

After Cornelia left him alone and tied up in the cell, she went to take care of a few things. Firstly she had a few spells to cast. She would make sure that every attempt to discover the location of the prince would be foiled. She also needed to make sure that the decoy she had made was going to disappear in the right way. But it was all a plan that she had been working on for years, so she was very sure about every step of the plan.

For Lance, the room was dark and smelling of Cornelia's cum. He was tied up but after a while, perhaps ten or fifteen minutes, he would suddenly feel that he was being lowered onto the floor and his bindings releasing. The young prince was alone and lying in the middle of a pool of cum on the floor of the dark room.

It would be almost a full day before Cornelia would return to Lance. In that time a lot happened. The king and queen got the message that the prince was missing. It seemed that the young man had disappeared on a trip to the city during the day. Cornelia had to coordinate the search for the young man and was tied up in official matters for hours. The shocked royal couple was forced to break off their vacation and return to the capital city.

At some point the light came on in the small room that Lance was being held in. The room was about fifteen by fifteen feet. There was a single door that seemed strong and locked. It was very sparsely furnished with a bed and in the corner there was a toilet. The only other thing in the room was a bottle of water that had been left next to the door. Of course, it wasn't just water that was in the bottle. It was in reality a magic potion that would begin Lance's transformation into a hermaphrodite. This potion would make him start growing breasts but it would only be the first of many transformation potions that he would need to ingest in the next days.

Back
Top Bottom