Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F The hidden organization and their sex ring

Chaos Strife

Super-Earth
This will be quite a specific scene but one I have been dying to play out for some time. If this is not up your alley it's okay, perhaps another thread of mine just may be more to your liking.

So here's how the story will go!
My character and yours have been kidnapped, blackmailed, tricked, etc and ended up in this underground sex ring together. The organization who are in charge have this unique way of running the place. They put the people they own into pairs giving each pair their own little cell to call home. At first our characters would have nothing more than just underwear to wear as they give us second rate food just to keep us alive and going. The rules given by this organization goes like this.
Each pair will perform on stage in front of crowd of rich folk who will donate or purchase toys and other items that will be given to the pair on stage to use. By the end of the session the money is totaled up and the more a pair makes the more they are given when they return to their cells. Things such as warmer clothes, comfy beds, better food, television, and so on. Of course the money also goes to their freedom once they earn back everything they needed to owe back.
Also for a bit more of a story and fun we could also include this part as well. A pair that has been there for some time gloat about how good they are and make fun of and belittle anyone who isn't up on their level. Sort of a competitive addition to the plot if that's something you wish to have going on as well.

Hope all this doesn't go over anyone's head too much, I tried my best to explain the plot here lol. Course this plot does have more of a long term roleplay feel to it so hopefully that will be okay with you. I have tried playing this out many times and just end up getting ignored by the one I am roleplaying with. So if you play this out with me and you get a post you aren't too keen on then do let me know what you don't like so I can revise it. Much rather revise my post to your liking than for you to have to ignore me because of it.

Back
Top Bottom