Fx Male Look for Me By Moonlight

Beauvoir

Female Cenobite
*Warning things are gonna get a little taboo

Hey I'm Beau, and although I've had a rough time of it lately I'm still really wanting to RP. Currently craving MxM plots.

*I consider myself rather experienced but by no means an expert, RPing is an escape and a form of fun for me.
*I usually write really long openers but my typical reply stays around one to two thick paragraphs.
*I like to do plots with supernatural elements, especially hot vampires, I cannot stand slice of life, it's really boring to me.
*I enjoy some rather taboo topics as well, so if there's something you'd like to include please feel free to ask, I may say no but I won't judge you.
*A few of my hard No things' are scat, hyper, and FxF, I just can't, sorry.
*I like to play the sub role so sorry for being a bit basic lol.
*I'm a plot>smut person, but I like there to at least be a bit of sexy stuff.
*I really like to get a reply out once a day, but if I get busy I'll tell you.

I'll start with some plots, then some pairings, and lastly some fandoms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***=Craving

The Devil's Own (Succubi= MC Incest and Rape TW) ****
The underground supernatural community had been having human 'pet' auctions for as long as any of them could remember. With their intelligence and abilities far surpassing that of any humans, it wasn't hard to stay in the shadows, they hardly even had to try. One person who regularly enjoyed attending these events was a demon lord, an ancient incubus, he always showed, but never bought. Unable to find that diamond among the coal. This particular auction though, promises to be different, they have a special item up for grabs, a true one of a kind or so they claim. When they bring her out on stage though, there's a quiet stir in the room. She's a half breed, a mix of a human and demon. Furthermore, the auctioneer announces she's a virgin succubi, and as the Demon Lord catches her scent on the air he realizes she's of his own blood. Most likely a product of a woman he'd raped a while back.... A one in a million chance, she is his daughter, and he must have her.

Some Quiet Room (Lexi=MC, would like to incorporate vampires, somehow?)
Alexandria's Brother is a monster, a fact she didn't know until it was too late. A serial killer with some bloodthirsty tendencies, something she'd wished she'd never found out, cursing herself for investigating the once place he told her to never go. With their parents dead and the secret out, she lives in constant fear of the man she'd called big brother all these years, but with a kind of sick fascination, she wonders if it was all a prank, until she finds her best friend's corpse, strung up in her room, a warning of what may come if she doesn't stay quiet, how ever will Lexi survive?

Shadows Under Starlight (Alice=MC)
(I intend for the vampire savior to turn out to be somehow related, so it's gonna be taboo)
The snow had always brought tears to Alice's eyes, after all it was an important part to her first memory. Snow, blood, flashing teeth, glowing red eyes, a savior stepping out from the blizzard. That was all she could remember of the night her parents had been killed when she was six years old. Now she was eighteen and a student at the prestigious Dusk Academy, a renowned school for the societal elite, but a building with many secrets. A class that attends school during the day, and a class that attends school during the night. Strange, but what the students of day don't know, is the night class is made up entirely of vampires. Noble vampires who's entire goal is to exist peacefully with humans in the future, and the man who saved her is one of them, the class president in fact. She doesn't know much about him, other than that he saved her all those years ago, and that her life belongs to him now, giving her a special pass among the vampires, who sometimes can't control their instinctive urges. There's more to Alice's past though, a lot more, and only Chaos can bring it into the light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pairings
(Warnings: Incest)
McxYC
Daughter x Father
Little Sister x Big Brother
Niece x Uncle
Cousin x Cousin

Human x Demon
Human x Vampire
Human x Cryptid
Human x Alien