Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Lunari's Request

Solar Lunari

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
tumblr_ol4vs30t2J1ut2yndo1_500.gifv

Welcome one and all to my first request thread
WIP: Will be Updated Regularly

Just a little info on my standards and rules... >.>

1. Have Fun, if your not having fun... Please let me know.
2. Please post at least 2 paragraphs if possible... I understand writers block and all, but I am patience.
3. Please contribute to building the world that our roleplay will take place in.
4. I will not do anything that involves scat, watersports or rape, but I will preform just about any other kink that can be imagined
5. If you have an idea that you want to do, then please come to me with it... I will consider just about anything.
6. Leaving- If you want to leave the rp for whatever reason, please tell me.

Currently Craving: Dragon Age or Mass Effect

Within the hollow walls of an abandoned research facility lies a secret that the Government never wanted exposed. It was their first attempt at a Bioweapon, after countless injections and gene manipulation sessions the scientist believed that they had created the first true bio weapon. But any attempt to try and communicate with her was met with a rage so great that it threatened the safety of the whole staff. The mission was scrubbed and the weapon was left in the facility for nearly 20 years. But now the facility has been reopened and fully renovated with the exception of the Bioweapon's holding area. Can this fearsome creature truly be tamed and what measures will it take.

It has been 27 years since the loss of all Spartans, this loss was caused by a ONI Prowler being captured by the Covenant...All information was removed from the Prowler before it could be destroyed. Tracing this Information back to Reach, the Covenant sent an overwhelming force to wipe out the Spartans, While the Covenant suffered massive causalities, all the Spartans had been killed before a proper counterattack could be formed...

Now the war is looking grim for Humanity, at least until the Great Schism... Even with their new Sangheili allies, the war appears to be a lost cause, as worlds are burned one after another. But when a strange forerunner crystal is found and it has shown the ability to bend the fabric of time...An plan is formed, a suicide plan...For a ODST member to use the forerunner crystal to go back to Reach and save the Spartans. With the Sangheili's help, a special suit of armor was made for the ODST member who volunteered to go and save the Spartans...This would be the turning point in the war

For years, the supernatural community has hidden behind the thin veils of humanity. Watching, observing what makes humans tick, with this knowledge the creatures hidden in the shadows unleashed the legends of themselves upon the world, gripping some with fear and others disbelief. But every so often the would allow themselves to be seen or one of their dead would be tossed out for some human to find. But this was in the time, when a pan falling as someone walked by could be seen as Witchcraft...

But now in an age where Technology reigns supreme over the legends of old... The supernatural community has lost much of the foothold that it had fought to claim. Tired of being ignored and told that they can not exist by the science of humanity. The creatures of the shadows step forth into the light of world for all humanity to see. But this exposure was not of the peaceful variety, but rather the supernatural community was tired of playing second best to humanity, now they will make humanity bow before them through force... War has come to the world, but the cost will be high for both sides.

/--(Demi)Goddess Pairings--\
Greek Demigoddess x Greek Goddess
Norse Demigoddess x Greek Goddess
Norse Demigoddess x Norse Goddess
Greek Demigoddess x Norse Goddess
Egyptian Goddess x Norse Demigoddess
Egyptian Goddess x Greek Demigoddess
Norse Demigoddess x Greek Demigoddess
Norse Demigoddess x Amazon
Greek Demigoddess x Valkyrie

/--Fantasy Pairings--\
Demoness x Angel