Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Syrene's Sad Songs (FxAll)

Syrene

Supporter
Supporter
Hello all,

Wow, look at that alliteration! This is going to my request thread for my more taboo cravings. This means here I'll be posting anything that may be non-con, dub-con, or have some otherwise taboo elements to it. I have a few ideas that I already have in mind, but I'm always open to receiving them! I find that the stories I enjoy most are the ones other suggest to me.
~About Me~

• I am a literate writer and prefer to write someone who is within the same relevant range. English is not my first language, so I am very understanding of the struggle that comes with that. I am a fan of detail and the more of it, the better. You'll usually see 300-500 words per post and it's not uncommon for me to push 1k+ on more detailed stories.
  • I aim to respond at least once a day with the goal of more. This is particularly true during the weekdays. My primary availability is M-F with my responses slowed or not possible during the weekend as I'm usually out galivanting around.
  • I am available for threads, DMs, and discord. I would prefer to remain on site, but I understand that some prefer discord.
  • As the thread name implies, I am looking to play the submissive role. That being said, no limp spaghetti or pillow princess will be found here. I aim to be a descriptive sub and giving in return.
  • I don't care what's in your pants! If you want to write a F/NB character for the purposes of these plots, you're more than welcome :)
  • If you don't see any plots you like, I am always welcoming of ideas! Hope to hear from you soon.

~Kinks~

You can find my F-list here. Though I know that some like a quick glance over instead of looking over big lists to check for general compatibility. I've made a short list of some of my favorite kinks in both a vanilla and dark kink list

• Anal play of all sorts​
  • Intense! Hair pulling, sweaty, lip biting and all other areas of intensity​
  • BDSM​
  • D/s dyamics​
  • Spanking​
  • Footplay​
  • Most forms of body worship (breast, ass, all the lovely bits <3)​
  • Straps and toys​
  • Anything rough!​

• Humiliation/Degradation​
  • Sexual/non-sexual torture​
  • Medical/Blood play​
  • Brutal BDSM​
  • Violence/Horror​

Pledge's First Rainbow Party

A college freshman finds herself pledging/rushing to an exclusive sorority that will lead her to an easy college experience and set her up for success. The catch? The final ritual is for the pledges to service a rainbow party. MC finds herself over her head as one of these pledges, not realizing what she signed up for in the home stretch, and dealing with the challenges. Some want more than just rough oral...

((Sample Opener available for those interested))

In the Woods

An avid outdoorswoman goes out on some alpine hiking and camping, as she normally does. These mountains familiar to her since she was a child, but there was a new resident in the area. A recluse had set up an off-the-grid cabin deep in the woods by the base of the mountain. All for MC to wander by and find herself captured and in the hands of an unhinged mountain-person with no one to call for help.

The Muse

A down-on-her-luck young woman applies to serve as the muse for an artist(s) in a remote location. A strict NDA full of vague and foreboding statements implies all forms of ways she could serve as the muse. The pay is more than enough to change her life if she can make it through the 4-month employment window. A story inspired by artistic debauchery and excess of a cruel artist(s) and the hedonistic tendencies to be explored on the new muse. Open to all kinks etc!
Hotel of Horrors

Kind of inspired by the Hotel Cecil and American Horror Story, I want to play a game where MC is the next unfortunate soul to wander into a former paragon of a hotel. Maybe its haunted, maybe its just inhabited by freaks. MC is a poor soul who can only afford to live out of this downtrodden hotel. Whatever happens to her from here is up to us and depending on what route we want to take the hotel.

Stranded

What is supposed to be a simple excursion turns to disaster as a group of travelers' barge gets capsized during what was supposed to be a leisure sail through a chain of remote tropical islands. The captain's desire to extend the excursion by a couple of days ends poorly as the barge gets caught. What was supposed to be paradise turns into a nightmare as the survivors are scattered among the isles or worse. MC and YC are survivors who either knowing or unknowingly land on the same island. YC (either a local or a fellow traveler) finds MC and from there MC finds herself in either a dub-con environment (she's too weak to survive on her own and is forced into an arrangement) or is claimed by YC in the struggle for survival. This particular idea can lend itself well into a long-term plot.​

The Landlord

MC is a naive and gullible young woman who has decided to leave her cloistered family and go to college. She finds an amazing deal for a small 1 bed room apartment. It's almost too good to be true. MC accepts the offer, not realizing that she was walked into a trap. The room has been set up with countless peepholes/cameras and etc in order for the perverted landlord to watch. The appliances are always breaking, requiring him to constantly enter her home to 'fix it', along with some strict rules he has for her in exchange for cheap rent.

This story is a mix of dub-con/non-con with either a more 'light hearted' approach to it or a darker tone. I had started this once a long time ago and think it would be a lot of fun.

The Rejected

This is story is a re-design/re-boot of a story I wrote long ago and features some very heavy themes. The story begins with MC being a recently expelled college student in a city of ill-repute. Life goes very wrong for her after expulsion. She is shunned by her family and disowned after she disappoints the family yet again. MC finds herself homeless in these ill-reputed streets.

The only place she can find shelter after spending a couple weeks on the street is a drug den. **Note: the following can be omitted if you find this subject matter too taboo. An alternative direction is featured after the original.** Once in this shelter, she is introduced to heavy drugs and is assaulted. Whether or not she's even aware of it depends on the drug use we choose to go with. Regardless, the owner of the drug den gets her hooked on drugs, using her body (whether she agrees to or not) to settle debts, draw in new clients, and etc. Whether this is a medium-long term story, the original story ends with the overdose of MC; purposely or not. Like I said, very heavy stuff, but it's great for both smut and story.

Alternate outcome: Instead of getting completely hooked on drugs, MC is 'rescued' by someone who pulls her out, promising her safety in exchange for some 'favors'. MC still ends up being mistreated, but she's spared her horrid ending. This version of the story tends to lend itself to two paths; MC accepts her fate as the plaything of her 'rescuer', living her life under his thumb, or MC finally runs back home, hoping for reprieve from her life after her 'rescuer' takes things too far.​

Straight For Pay:
The idea behind this story is more of a dub-con story that may escalate. MC identifies as a lesbian, maybe even a gold-stat lesbian, and finds herself in desperate need for cash. A shady, hardcore kink producer offers her a very generous amount to break her on camera by a gender she doesn't find herself attracted to.

Knockout

MC is a teen/young woman knee deep in debt and needs cash real quick with debt collectors on her tail. While out for drinking herself to death and feeling sorry for herself, she overhears a conversation or perhaps finds out that a BDSM club is looking for a female boxer. Ten grand is offered to the boxer who is willing to step into the ring and last 5 rounds with a thousand bucks for each round she survives. The money is too tempting for a desperate girl like her to pass so she jumps it at the chance. Little does she know, she'll become the club champion's plaything in the ring where she'll be getting fucked like crazy in front of the BDSM club members.

The Ultimate Vacation

This was supposed to be a low cost vacation to an exotic destination. When a group of friends decided to visit some more distant countries for just a few dollars a day, how could you pass on this opportunity? MC is shy and unsure of herself, especially going to a place where she couldn't speak the language, but she was convinced to go anyway. Well, unfortunately, it turns out the friends aren't that great at planning. In the middle of the trip, the group finds themselves to be completely lost in the countryside, and before you knew it, you had crossed illegally into Russia. And of course, that's when a military patrol spots them

Hometown variant: Inspired by the suggestion of a recent partner, the story takes place in the rural US. The premise remains the same, but instead, MC(s) find themselves caught by rebels or other unsavory sorts a la Civil War.

This could involve more than one character I play. This one is more non-con than anything and could go a few routes that are open.

The Wrong Place:

A Chikan-themed story; MC is a young woman going/returning to work/school/home when she gets on a train/bus. What's supposed to be a simple commute home quickly turns into a nightmare as one (or many!) passangers begin to harass her. The harassment would soon escalate into so much more. Simple premise, but a fun one I've been meaning to write out.

The Runaway

A teen girl runs away from home thinking she's on her way to a new like. I picture her hitchhiking through more rural states trying to get...somewhere new. Maybe it's a truck driver that thinks he can take advantage of that, or maybe someone spots her walking alone through town. So many possibilities![/CENTER]

Pairings:
I'm open to most pairings, so just let me know if you have anything in mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom