Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mochi

Moon
Mochi here and ready to serve as a dom/submissive for you to play with...
🌻 = Plot Idea/Premise

πŸ’  About Me πŸ’ 

πŸ’  Third Person Perspective. First Person is Optional.
πŸ’  Submissive Males (Typical Male, Twink, Trap or Sissy) Ages 16 - 25 and Dominate Males (Romantic to Extremely Sadistic) Ages 17 - 49
πŸ’  F-List - View Here Turn Offs: Scat, Vore, Vomit, and Diapers
πŸ’  Roleplay Prefs: PMs on BlueMoon or Discord.
πŸ’  Themes: Modern Day, Modern Fantasy, Modern Sci-fi, and Alternative Universe.
πŸ’  I prefer to write lengthy stories with progression and character development that contains smut or short smut stories (or series). Story (up to 75% or as low as 25%): Smut (up to 75% or as low as 25%)
πŸ’  If I do not reply for Two (2) Days please Nudge/Bump me.
πŸ’  I am not a Ghoster. I'd rather talk it out then leave you high and dry. I'd appreciate it if you'd do the same.
πŸ’  No One-Liners. Please be at least a semi-paragraph roleplayer.

πŸ’  Special Note πŸ’ 

I'm always looking for someone to play the DM to a Create-Your-Own-Story. I'm also open to potentially being the DM in a Create-Your-Own-Story. I don't have much experience as a DM but I'm willing to put in the time if you are willing to work with me.

🌸 Romantic 🌸
  • [Forbidden Love]
    • Plots where YC and MC are "forbidden" to be together. (ie: Romeo and Juliet - plus all the remakes)
  • [Happily Ever After]
    • Plots where YC and MC end up together no matter what they have to overcome!
  • [The Triangle]
    • I've always thought "Love Triangles" could be a lot of fun. I'm down for playing Two Subs or Doms! (Any Ending is Fine)
  • [Friends with Benefits]
    • Self Explanatory!
  • [Bad Ending]
    • Maybe our characters don't end up together? Maybe one gets sick or dies somehow? I don't mind if my character ends up dying.
🌸 Dark/Extreme 🌸
  • Let's Brainstorm around some of these kinks [Abuse (Mental, Physical, and Verbal), Violence, Abrasions, Rape/Non-Con, CBT, Watersports, Weapon Play, and Sexual/Non-Sexual Torture] also, feel free to add some!
  • Let's Brainstorm around some of these kinks [Himbofication/Sissification/Emasculation, Forced Incest, SPH, Enemas/light inflation, Humilation, Degrading and Objectification] also, feel free to add some!
  • Let's Brainstorm a snuff/murder plot together. YC/MC can be the killer and YC(s)/MC(s) can be the victims.
🌸 Police/Crime 🌸
  • [Prostitue x Police Officer(s)]
  • [Inmate(s) x New Inmate]
  • [Juvi Deliquant x Police Officer/Juvi Parole Officer]
  • [Police Partners]
  • [Witness Protectee x Criminal]
🌸 Incest 🌸
  • [Siblings]
  • [Stepsiblings]
  • [Father x Son]
  • [Stepfather x Stepspn]
🌸 Coming Out🌸