Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Gender change?[NSFW]

Anforge

Moon
Hello, welcome to my request thread!
If you are interested, I have more topics that I created---->Transformative stories[NSFW]

What I consider important.

1. NO PERSONAL INFORMATION (I’m tired of people who ask for gender, race, my native language and so on, I don’t answer such questions)
2. My time zone is GMT + 5, although I often ignore it, you still keep it in mind. Also, I can’t always answer you, the answer may take several days.
3. do not expect something incredible from me.(I’m not a writer, and in general, if you have great requests for an interlocutor, I advise you to look for a more worthy candidate, I’m definitely not the one who suits you.)
4. I prefer to play through PMs, no threads or messengers.
5. I’m not a magician, if you don’t tell me what you need and what you want, I won’t recognize it.
6. I will only write sub characters(although if you have an incredibly cool idea i can change my mind).
7. English is not my native language, and not the language that I know perfectly. If this does not suit you, I cannot fix it. Very often I use a translator to talk with you.
8. I forgot to mention. I prefer female characters, but this does not mean that I will definitely be a girl and you are a man. Here it is entirely at our discretion.(All sorts of strange types of characters (trap,futanari, etc.) we will discuss personally. I am not against them)

And probably the most important-I really love the character’s transformation, but I also want your character to dominate the story.(I strongly say that this part is very important for me. Please take this into account.)

the idea itself is quite simple, my character changes gender to female (maybe not completely, but we will discuss this)

How the sex change will take place will depend only on you (magic, a strange site on the Internet, goods at a flea market, a high-tech syringe ..... . and so on.)

How my character will change also depends on your preferences.(There are so many options for changing both the body and the mind that I will not name them all.)

Your character will be exactly what you want (Dominant girl or futunari. Cool and pumped alpha male....... Everything is in your imagination.)

Examples for starting a story:

images[NSFW]---->( pic-1 pic-2 pic-3 pic-4 pic-5 pic-6 pic-7 pic-8 )
You live with Michael and he is your roommate, you do not really like him because he is the captain of a football team. Naturally, he scoffs at you and your physique, and it infuriates you greatly, you want to take revenge on him. And then one day you find a site that allows you to modify a person after entering the name and surname. Change his gender, age level of intelligence, desire and attachment features of the body and body. Without waiting for a second, you decided to make yourself a pumped up body and a huge cock. In just a couple of seconds, everything you wrote was fulfilled and now you are a huge, inflated male. With a huge smile, you started typing a new name on the keyboard. enter_new_user_michael

You and your husband had a long relationship, but his passivity incredibly irritated you, you understood that this could not continue any longer. And once walking along the promenade you noticed a strange store, you hadn’t seen it here before. Interested you decided to go there and saw a huge store, inside it was clearly more than outside. All the shelves were filled with strange objects that were all so bizarre that it was hard to imagine their existence. "Do you need something?" You heard a voice behind you, with a cry, you turned around and saw an elderly old woman. "Oh, I'm sorry I was scared" You told her.
"Do you have a problem?" she asked a very strange question. “Yes, of course there is,” and you told her in an unexpected outburst your problem with your husband. “I have what you need,” she said and put two rings in your hands. "now get out!" And with incredible pressure you were pushed out of the store. Turning around you saw that there are no more doors, but only a bare wall. Thoughtfully considering the rings you decided to wear one of them. Then you felt the heat between your legs and a huge bulge in your jeans that only increased. With a fiendish smirk, you went to your husband.

Fetishes.
(if it’s convenient for you, here everything is more detailed--->f-list.net)
Gender bender (only m---->f)
Transformation
BDSM
Body modding
Brainwashing
Humiliation
Mind control
Objectification
Bad Ends

If you have any questions , just ask!

Wow, did you read this stream of illiterate text? Thank you, I hope it was useful to you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom