Fx Male Seeking Partners for Detail-Oriented Erotica

Solas

Meteorite
~ Welcome ~
I'm currently seeking partners for highly literate, detail-oriented erotica. I believe that the pen is mightier than the sword, by which I mean that good erotica stems from the big head and not the little one. If you can't control the sword, please keep it in its sheath. 🤭

I've been writing for at least a couple of decades by now, and for much of that time, my principle pursuit has been erotica. I've never quite found the discipline or desire to publish anything, but I do believe I'm capable of writing publishable material. I hope to find partners who could truthfully make the same claim. I also teach English for a living, so I will not (or cannot) settle for poor grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. I'm not expecting to find Nabokov risen from the grave, but just know that I seek literate erotica over more straight-forward role play.​

~ About me ~
I was born in, and reside in, western Europe, and am currently three full decades into this journey we call life. I tend to prefer partners of a similar age to myself, if not older, though perhaps that stems from my experiences in internet chatrooms, where the focus is on first-person interactions. As a writer, I am equally comfortable in third person, and less concerned with the age of my partners. Alas, I may still be hesitant to write with particularly young men unless they happen to possess exceptional maturity.​

~ About prospective partners ~
My ideal partner is one who is not concerned with volume, as it is not something he needs to concern himself with. He can write for days if required, but he also understands what is required to maintain the flow of collaborative writing. He approaches writing as a craft, provides exquisite detail, and pushes the story forward where necessary, lingering in the moment only when it is appropriate—and he does so with force and reason. He understands his characters and the world around them, and paints them in vivid, life-like detail, not just in their appearance but in their thoughts, actions, decisions, and mannerisms.​

~ Preferences ~
I'm happy to write via private messages or by forum thread. I am equally at home in first person, present tense or third person, past tense. I do find the former much more intimate, however, and so I will reserve writing in that style for partners with whom I have begun to forge some kind of rapport, and will do so only via private message. I imagine that the majority of my content on BMR will be written in third person.

I do lean quite heavily towards erotica, so sex will play a large role in anything I write. I have rather high standards when it comes to erotica, however—I seek only those who have cultivated a talent for creative writing, and though my stories will always be geared towards sex, I at no point will sacrifice story for base smut—that is not something I enjoy.

Finally, I understand that kinks are important to many, but they are less so to me. I am more concerned with quality of writing and with plausibility of character and action. I also loathe to think that a preoccupation with this or that kink may influence the direction of a story more than the motivations of a particular character. However, now that I have stated the aforementioned as a disclaimer, I will acquiesce and list a few of the things that light my fire; you are free to inquire about other specific acts if you so wish.​

â—Š Age gaps â—Š
~ Older man / younger woman ~
â—Š Anal â—Š
~ Sensual / dominant ~
â—Š Bondage â—Š
~ Blindfolds / collars / cuffs / gags/ leashes / ties ~
â—Š Giving â—Š
~ Affection / pleasure ~
â—Š Oral â—Š
~ Cunnilingus / fellatio ~
â—Š Submission â—Š
~ Rough / sensual ~​

Last edited:
~ Roles & Scenes ~
Here is where you'll find roles and scenes I'm actively looking to write. If you're interested in anything you find below, please contact me by PM, along with any preferences you may have regarding my characters age or appearance. Your role will appear in italics. I'll also include a primary kink with each one, with the option to incorporate other kinks should we decide to continue a given story. A + indicates the option for more within the initial scene. I'm also open to alterations to any of the following!

The Daughter's Friend [Physiotherapist x client] â—Š Hands â—Š
Seeking relief from a sports injury, YC makes an appointment at a local physiotherapy centre. Upon arrival, he discovers that he has been booked into the care of a friend of his daughter's—a young woman who, unbeknownst to him, used to harbour quite a crush on him. The first session passes without incident, but soon the young woman's crush begins to rear its head once more.

The First-Timer [Stranger x stranger] â—Š Anal â—Š
Posting on an internet roleplaying site, YC strikes up a rapport with a woman whose writing greatly surpasses her real-life experience. As they explore various kinks through their writing, their interest in one another grows to the point that their compulsion to meet in real life can be ignored no longer. A serendipitous business trip places them within proximity of one another, and the date is set. Soon, everything they've written about will become reality, nothing less so than the taking of her virgin derrière.​

The Former Student [Masseuse x client] â—Š Hands â—Š
Seeking relief from the rigours of daily life, YC (a current or former English language teacher) makes an appointment at a local massage parlour. Upon arrival, he discovers that he has been booked into the care of a former student of his—a young woman who had quite a crush on him when she was in his class. Flying directly in the face of parlour policy, she decides to show just how grateful she is for all the help he gave her.

The Model [Model x photographer] â—Š Oral + â—Š
Despite never having considered herself model material, MC is approached by YC with an offer of free head- or body-shots. He offers her his card, which she accepts, and is contacted by her some days later. Once within his home and before his lens, she is gradually coaxed into showing more and more skin. The very act of doing so thrills her, filling her with a sexual fervour that she is unable to resist.

The Photographer [Photographer x model] â—Š Oral â—Š
Having responded to an advertisement offering free, professional-quality head- and body-shots, YC finds himself at the home of an amateur photographer in the midst of building her portfolio. Shot by shot, the session gradually takes on a more overtly sexual nature, and she finds herself filled with a sexual fervour she cannot resist.

The Shared [Friend x friend x friend] â—Š Threesome â—Š
Having joined the same company around the same time, our characters were quick to strike up a lasting friendship, albeit one that rarely overlapped with one another's pre-existing social circles. A year later, however, one of them (YC) leaves to work abroad, leading, after some months, to talk of a reunion. Together, the remaining duo travel to meet their expatriated friend and former colleague. The trio rent a secluded, two-bedroom, lakeside bungalow. There, cut off from the outside world, they find themselves transgressing the established boundaries of friendship.

The Submissive at Work [Secretary x boss] â—Š Submission â—Š
Starting a new job in a new company, MC finds herself working beneath an attractive older man. Staying late to help him one evening, she allows her attraction to him to become obvious, and soon finds herself not merely working beneath him, but in service to him—a pliant, willing submissive eager to provide his every carnal need.

The Travelling Teacher [Students x teacher] â—Š Accents â—Š
(As simple as it seems, I consider this to be quite a demanding story for anyone who wishes to write it long-term. This is because, to avoid it becoming repetitive, I plan to present my partner with a series of women whose personalities may differ greatly. As such, anyone wishing to write this one with me should be adept in writing confident, flexible, and realistic characters. Some seduction may be required, and I am loathe to force sex into a scene where it does not fit. Alternatively, we can make a game of it, and introduce the risk of failure.)
YC is an English language teacher, currently travelling the world and offering private tuition to make ends meet. Along the way, he meets women of all walks of life, some of whom find themselves irresistibly attracted to him, and others who are there for the taking only if he plays his cards right.[/JUSTIFY]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom