Fx Male The Road to Temeria - a Witcher's Tale

WhiteHeart

Meteorite
Hello everyone, I'm WhiteHeart. I joined this site quite some time ago but have never gotten the chance to fully use this site until now. I'm not new to role-playing or writing (at least 8 years); I have a pretty active account on another site. But it felt time to branch out and meet some different people and some fresh ideas. I'll get my stuff organized slowly, but figured I'd post a request up while I'm craving it. I'm looking for a male character to play with, the gender or the writer does not bother me.

I'm not picky when it comes to this subject. I'm looking for a story set in the Witcher Series and you either play Geralt of Rivia (preferred) or a character of your own creation, preferably a witcher. Someone who has interest in the lore and the world is also a plus. I draw more to the story than to the smut (about 70/30) as frankly I don't write sex very well if I'm not emotionally invested in our character's relationship. I'm looking for excitement, adventure, good story-telling, twists and turns, surprises, loss, triumph and many other things.

I work quite a bit but I can post a few times a week, more if the story is interesting me. Up to 3-4 paragraphs is my standard, again depending on how the story is developing. I like making friends and I'm down for OOC chatting. My discord is posted but please don't add me without asking first or I will not accept the friend invite.

If any or all of this interests you, feel free to send me a PM. My o/o's are pretty flexible, with the standard hard no's of vore and scat and furries.

I appreciate you reading this and I hope you have a great rest of your day
WhiteHeart~

Back
Top Bottom