Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Transformative stories[NSFW]

Anforge

Moon
Hello, welcome to my request thread!
I have been absent from the forum for quite a long time (I apologize to those who were waiting for me), I hope that I can find new interesting stories.

Basically this is a repetition and unification of my old themes, but I hope someone will be interested and we will have a great story. Offer me your ideas and stories, I'm sure you have a lot of great thoughts!

I have another interesting story (The topic is not quite relevant at the moment)

What I consider important.

1. NO PERSONAL INFORMATION (I’m tired of people who ask for gender, race, my native language and so on, I don’t answer such questions)
2. My time zone is GMT + 5, although I often ignore it, you still keep it in mind. Also, I can’t always answer you, the answer may take several days.
3. do not expect something incredible from me.(I’m not a writer, and in general, if you have great requests for an interlocutor, I advise you to look for a more worthy candidate, I’m definitely not the one who suits you.)
4. I prefer to play through PMs, no threads or messengers.
5. I’m not a magician, if you don’t tell me what you need and what you want, I won’t recognize it.
6. I will only write sub characters(although if you have an incredibly cool idea i can change my mind).
7. English is not my native language, and not the language that I know perfectly. If this does not suit you, I cannot fix it. Very often I use a translator to talk with you.
8. I forgot to mention. I prefer female characters, but this does not mean that I will definitely be a girl and you are a man. Here it is entirely at our discretion.(All sorts of strange types of characters (trap,futanari, etc.) we will discuss personally. I am not against them)

And probably the most important-I really love the character’s transformation, but I also want your character to dominate the story.(I strongly say that this part is very important for me. Please take this into account.)

What I want to see (but not required)

This part is under development, I will often rewrite it, add new pictures and new plots. If you are interested, look at this part of the branch, maybe suddenly I will add exactly what you need.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Your story

Just email me if you have any ideas for stories with transformation or something else. Everything is simple.
Gender change

This topic also has a separate page. I advise you to watch it.(The topic is not quite relevant at the moment)

Dungeon
The most important thing is the transformation. "Time" "Magic" Or "technology" is at your discretion, but there should be a transformation.It would be really cool if we added desktop mechanics and cube throws here.

The idea itself: My character falls into the "Special" location which transforms my character to your needs and desires. Who your character is for me is not particularly important (it can be a Great Sorcerer, a skilled hacker, just a friend, just an enemy, an occasional person. It depends on your desire)

You can enter several characters who will be transformed and they will have an “Bad end” that will be sexual (as an example, the tomb researcher has become a golden sexual statue from an ancient trap) Here everything depends entirely on us and our imagination.

Also, if you want, you can do something like game mechanics where you are the master of the game and my task is to go through it and escape from the “special location” where, if the “puzzle” “fight with the monster” fails, where you modify me which changes the “gameplay”
As an example (I failed your puzzle, as a punishment you deprive my character of some intelligence and now my character wants to suck a dick) I think that it will be cool if you do it right.

I am sure that I did not fully disclose this topic. But I will be very glad to hear your idea with this topic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Slave Centaur

This idea is based on turning one of the people into your personal centaur girl.
Did this happen by chance or by malice, now you have a personal animal under your command?
Maybe you should train to accompany you in the campaign or provide you with other services?
Or didn't you teach him too well?
I want to note that in this world, Centaurs and similar inferior people are considered ordinary animals.
Many, with some exceptions, can’t even talk. Which put you in such a convenient position, your ex (friend, enemy, acquaintance, just an accidental passer-by)mount that does not have rights in the new world and now you can realize your most terrible phantasies, because you just needed a mount.) (Various modifications of both the character’s body and his mind are also very welcome. And another very important point, no one limits you in the setting. It can even be a distant future where my character will have cyber horse prostheses installed. And also if you have a similar concept, other animals, also write to me, we will discuss the details.)

(there are too many different options on how to turn this idea over, I think we should discuss this issue personally and find out all the details)

Various photos that should inspire you [NSFW]--->( pic-1 pic-2 pic-3 pic-4 pic-5 pic-6 pic-7 pic-8 pic-9 pic-10 )(Some images have been deleted.)​

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sex android

Well, everything is simple and complicated. Well, in the first place, the level of technology is not important for me (even if you take a fantasy, I don’t care) Maybe my character became a “robot”, “doll”, “Android”. What kind of character will you choose?

At your whim, maybe you just bought me on the market? Maybe as a result of an accident, I became so? Your character decided to find a toy for sex? A maid who doesn’t require payment? Or maybe ............ you are a maniac who makes sex dolls out of normal people.

Maybe you are a scientist who created a very smart AI, and you decided to combine business with pleasure. Or maybe you just decided to remove your old enemy with a strange purchase on the Internet?

Totally at your discretion, there are so many options that I just can’t take everything into account. I hope for your imagination

I know that everyone loves pictures. Hold, maybe you will have inspiration?
NSFW ( pic-1 pic-2 pic-3 pic-4 pic-5 pic-6 )

----------------------------------------------------------------------​

Fetishes.
(if it’s convenient for you, here everything is more detailed--->f-list.net)
Gender bender (only m---->f)
Transformation
BDSM
Body modding
Brainwashing
Humiliation
Mind control
Objectification
Bad Ends

If you have any questions , just ask!

Wow, did you read this stream of illiterate text? Thank you, I hope it was useful to you.

Last edited:
Well, I upgraded the branch, I hope it has now become cooler than it was before.

Back
Top Bottom