Fx M or F (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Looking for fandoms! (updated a little + Squall hunting!!)

Lappy

Moon
Hi everyone! (´。• ᵕ •。`)

My name is Lappy and just like everyone else here, I'm looking for a few friends to RP with OwO// Please allow me to lay down some ground rules before we get started with the nitty gritty:

♡ I'm primarily looking for things that are listed in my thread - if you do want to approach for your own ideas or other things, it may take more convincing and I may say no so... o3o
♡ I prefer to play the submissive female character role - I don't mind if you're male or female or whatever, as long as you feel comfortable playing the character that you are!
♡ I don't rp in first person and please don't try to make me your slave or try to interact with me in the vein of trying to get me to be your pet or whatever ;w; I'm just here to rp orz
♡ I can do a paragraph for replies but depending on what I'm given, I can always do more depending on how I'm feeling
I'll always try to reply straight away and if I can manage it, multiple times but I do work a full time job and it exhausts me a lot but I'll always try and make time to reply to you, please just have a little bit of patience with me ;w; ** however, please don't get upset if you see me online and I haven't replied to you. I will get to it eventually ;_; when I constantly get messages from one person because I haven't replied, I start to feel pressured and it makes me not reply to you even more I know it's bad of me, I know but please do have patience with me ;_; I have a lot of stress at work...
♡ I'm pretty open with my can dos - but my only don'ts are as follows: scat, vore, snuff, incest with parental figures (but between cousins or siblings is okay!), blackmail (this one makes me really uncomfortable uwu)
♡ I like playing oc x canon (with you playing the canon character) so I'm 100% open to doubling as well (I want to make sure both of us are satisfied! ♥︎)

That... that was more rules than I was expecting T_T I hope that it didn't scare you off ;;;; but now the fun stuff!

( ´ ∀ `)ノ~ ♡ Fandoms!

Characters in bold & in color are characters I really really really want to rp against so help a girl out, would you? Ow<

Admittedly, I haven't played 3H yet so as much as I love Dimitri, I don't think I know him well enough to want to rp against him ;w;

Líf (I love Líf so much so this would be greatly appreciated ;3; I'm still trying to pull him in game...)
☆ Alfonse
☆ Hríd
☆ Shiro
☆ Leo

Cu Chulainn Alter (aka BerserCu)
☆ Gawain
☆ Arjuna or Arjuna Alter
☆ Enkidu
☆ Mordred (either male or female)
☆ Moriarty (a young Moriarty would be interesting owo)
☆ Sherlock
☆ Maou Nobunaga
☆ Arthur or Arthur Alter

Rock Howard (let's celebrate his inclusion into canon story! ;w; *is 5 years late to this party*)
☆ K'

☆ Silverash (if you've ever heard him talk to the Doctor... you'll know what I mean... :3c)

Ayer
☆ Belial (everyone horny on main for Belial lbr LMAO)
☆ Sandalphon
☆ Lucio
☆ Eustace
☆ Lancelot (& Vane, if you're willing to owo)
☆ Jamil

Sett (I'm leaving Sett in yellow because I love him, but I have a lot of Sett rps going on so this one is lower priority now)
Aphelios
☆ Jhin
☆ Zed
☆ Talon (Have you seen his Enduring Dragon skin? Ghshshshsh)
Akali (if you want to play her as a female or a futa, either or is fine by me, I just love Akali a lot ;w;w; )

Ren Amamiya / Akira Kurusu
Goro Akechi
Yusuke Kitagawa
☆ Tae Takemi (a male version would be... ୧༼✿ ͡◕ д ◕͡ ༽୨ which is basically me saying 'yes to all' XD)

Squall Leonhart ( I love him i love him he's such a dumbass and I love him)
Nine - FF Type-0 - my first born for someone willing to play Nine ;3;

That's it for now - I also am open to doing things like aus like College aus (yes I'm a basic bitch please don't laugh at me) or even introducing A/B/O dynamics into any of the above rps (and indeed, would love you forever if you were open to that kind of thing) ;w;

My line is always open so feel free to drop me a line at any time to get plotting!

Last edited:
Sad bump because I didn't get the tickets for the concert I wanted today (´;д;`)

Back
Top Bottom