Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Princesses, Queens, Adventurous women and more!

CatherineMaxfield

Cookies Goddess
Withdrawn
Welcome!

A little introduction upfront. I want to point out that I am an IRL woman, looking to play a male character for other women, who would play a female character. I do have a thread for when I play females, but still, I only play with other women! Please keep that in mind.

Other than that, I am a 26-year old, literate and experienced roleplayer, with a love for long-term, historical/medieval stories (often with a dose of fantasy). My kinks can be checked here.

❥ Rules

Do not godmod / take control over my character(s)! In most cases controlling my characters in any way, shape or form just turns me off completely. So, please don't.
♦ Right now I am interested only in heavy-story plots.
♦ I roleplay on the site, mostly in PMs. I have Discord for OOC, but I do not RP via discord.
♦ On average I write 3-5 paragraphs, although I may write longer, depending on setting and story. I tend to mirror what my partner is writing in most cases, so I don't mind shorter replies but no one-liners, please.
♦ I don't mind chatting in OOC, but I am not one for pointless chit-chat. I do not appreciate flirting, etc - my chatter in OOC in most cases focuses on the plot.
♦ I have my own life, and I am not on the site 24/7. On the good days, I may be able to reply back and forth, but that is not every day. One of the big turn-offs for me is when people try to 'speed me up' with replies throughout the day. Of course, if I am silent for around a week or so, feel free to check up on me, but if I don't reply every day, it means I am just busy. (I tend to reply at least every two or three days).
♦ Art-based faceclaims, or descriptions. No real photo faceclaims, either for my or my partner's character.
♦ When you message me, give me an idea, a pairing, a plot from here that you liked - preferably more than just one sentence.
♦ For my kinks, refer to my F-list

❥ Pairings

Princess x Royal Advisor/Bodyguard
Young Princess x Older King (from another kingdom)
Maid x King
Queen x Commoner
Princess x Spy
Queen x Monster King
Elf x Human
Elf x Monster
Human x Demon
Priestess x Monster
Priestess x Criminal
Mermaid x Any
Furry x Human
Monster-girl x Any

❥ Craving
Right now I am craving a 'ritual' theme, mainly for fantasy/medieval-themed stories (but modern fantasy could work too). Imagine Princess having to go through a perverse ritual when she turns sixteen, or a Priestess having to go through one when she is to become a Head Priestess, etc. It could also be that ritual is a solution to an issue (kingdom cannot be protected by the King, Princess is going through ritual to appease gods). Also open to having long build-up to the ritual, of course!

❥ Plots

Cliche Sacrifice
Family of nobles own a village and set the law within it, that every couple years a maiden is to be chosen to be 'gifted' to the head of the family. This is a very typical, basic idea of 'maiden being sacrificed', and usually, in those cases, the maiden is very unhappy with her fate. However, I'd love to play out a situation where maiden is curious, or unsure but not fully against it, or, actually, enjoys the idea. Got some ideas for it, so if you like it, send me a message!

If you really like a more forceful theme for this, though, I may still be game, depending on how you want it!

Ol' Calm Village
It's a very calm, quiet village, caring for their own, without much need for support or even trade from other cities, towns or even capital. That is because Duke that owns farms, the market, the shops and so on resides in the village and watches over its well-being. And old tradition says that every five years, one of the maidens from the village is sent to his mansion for the night. (I have some ideas and a few versions for this, so if you're interested, we can brainstorm.)

(Un)Lucky Mistake
After a year, the time has come for the Queen to re-marry, so the Kingdom has their King once more. The Queen arranges a ball, sending invitations to Princes and Kings from all around - but somebody makes a mistake, and the invitation is sent to a monster King, one that was not meant to be invited (could be Orc, but could be also something like a drow, demon or another possibly malicious figure). It would be rude to tell him to go, so Queen decides to tolerate his presence, but that also means she gets to know him...

Prince's New Life
Being one of the youngest sons to the King, he had no real chance of getting any sort of position in the court, not even being the general of the army. He had to fight for his position, and he had to earn everything he desired. Finding it pointless to fight with his brothers about that, he decides to go into the world, and see what he can learn there...

During one of the battles, the young Prince gets hurt. A maiden finds his bleeding body and cures him, and for the time being, the Prince enjoys just living in the village ad forgetting of his birthright. Still, his family did not; a messenger is sent after him and now that he began making his life something completely else than planned, he needs to return to the Palace...

Queen of Pirates
Years after years, she was well-known on the sea, often called a 'Queen of Pirates'. People respected her, feared her, and she enjoyed this sort of life. Nobody knew what she did before she became a Pirate Captain, or so they thought. A new competition comes, saying that the well-known Queen, actually, has the royal birthright, and that puts plenty of her comrades in shock, unsure if they can trust her anymore...

Mixed Blood
A beautiful maiden, living in the skies, a marvelous angel. She never understood why was she hidden away, why was she not allowed to leave the house alone. On her sixteenth birthday, she realizes why: her other, unknown to her half gets awaken. A demonic one... Her mother hides her down on earth where the young girl needs to figure out how to live her life. She is given ever so little to aid her, enough to start, but the angels will never stop hunting her...

Send me your own ideas!

Last edited:
Looking for more partners! Hmu with your ideas! Hope to get some ritual-themed stories going on :3

Back
Top Bottom