Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any An Interracial Cuckolding - now with Femdom! Updated 30th Jan 2021

woahthisisnew

Planetoid
Update 30th January 2021:
Two new cuckolding prompts.

Update 26th January 2021:
Added a new femdom prompt!

Hello!

So I'm a little new to this platform, though I've got a lot of experience playing on reddit, and as you might guess from the title I'm looking to play out an interracial cuckolding! This play is open to both white cucks and black bulls - and yes it will be white cucks and black bulls. I'd prefer if we separated these, I don't want someone playing the little cuck I dominate as well as the big black bull I submit to. It sort of... ruins the illusion for me. That's not to say I mind my bull occasionally controlling my cuck, but they wouldn't be 'playing' them, so to speak, and for sure if you're wanting to play the cuck, you will not control the bull. I'm not opposed to playing with multiple partners, if this can be arranged, but it might be difficult to sort out.

Anyway, I'm in general looking for descriptive, long-term plays, with a decent amount of buildup, fair warning, the plays below are more sketches, and not really indicative of how I generally write. They're more me... firing through a scene idea as quickly as possible, as opposed to the kind of smut I usually put far too much effort into. I tend to write MC in first person present, but this is negotiable.

As far as face claims and stuff like that goes, I'm pretty open, happy to provide them for MC, or for you to provide them, or to just stick with descriptions! I do tend to prefer to play characters with a bimbo sort of look, but I'm pretty open on that.

I find paragraph length requirements are pretty unhelpful, but I tend to spend on average around 40 minutes on a message, I don't really do 'asynchronous' plays, so it will be something played over weeks, months or even potentially years (I have had plays go on for over a year!). These are only a couple examples of the plays I have in mind, there are more that I haven't got round to typing up yet, I also have some sort of vague sketches in mind, that aren't really plays more, things I want to happen. I'm also very open to plays that you want, so if you have any ideas along these sort of lines, or any ideas along a general interracial theme, just message me and we'll figure something out!

The last few prompts are, I suppose, not really strictly cuckolding, they're more... making someone who is infatuated with me feel inferior. But I think there's something very hot about this angle, this idea that they've never seen me nude, never felt my tight white pussy hug their shaft. And never will... I've also added a sort of femdom with cuckolding prompt. I mean most of my prompts have that angle, but this is more... femdom and cuckolding rather than cuckolding and femdom.

I think that's all the introductory stuff covered, so without further ado here are some plays:

We hadn't been dating that long.

But already themes had begun to emerge. I was the adventurous one, the fun one, the needy one. You knew it was a mismatch, but still you wanted me. I mean, why wouldn't you, most guys did. And now I was 'yours'.

But still, those themes were there. As overjoyed as you were to have me by your side, still you knew I needed more.

It was quick, really, very early in a relationship to bring it up. I mean, I'd meant it to be a joke, sort of. One of those jokes where, really, it's actually the truth played off as a joke.

But you'd said yes, and after some disbelief on my end, after checking over and over again here we are. You throw your keys in the bowl.

It doesn't go well for you. But for whomever was in the next room... well she was certainly enamoured with his big black cock.

OK, so I have a pretty clear path for this one. As you get the idea we're a newer couple, we end up swinging, I end up with a black dude. Some things I'm fairly strict on are that you neither know who I'm with, nor that I'm in the next room - initially at least. I just like this idea of the sounds I'm making being so familiar to you, yet so different to how I sound when I'm with you...

From there it can go a number of ways to end up in full on cuckolding, perhaps you realise it's me during the act? Perhaps you don't and there's a big reveal? Lots of options!

As breakups go, it had definitely not been a bad one, pleasant almost. We were young, and we just... well I knew we wouldn't be together forever.

Besides, it was practically ancient history, I had changed so much since then - both physically and mentally - that any ill will had long since dissipated.

I was practically a new woman, I had long moved on.

But you hadn't.

Well... not really. I mean sure you'd had relationships since, you'd told other girls you'd loved them and they'd said it too, but some part of you, no matter how small, still thought about me, still clung to your freshman year girlfriend.

Despite how much I'd changed, I still had those deep blue eyes that soothed you as I told you size doesn't matter, still had that kind smile I wore as I told you I think it's cute that you cum so quick, still seemed to be that same girl that broke your heart - though you'd never admit it.

But it's in those moments of weakness, when you're feeling low or lonely, and that small part of you that you try and keep hidden grows, until it's no longer a small part of you, until it's almost all consuming. And in those moments you find yourself 82 weeks deep in my Instagram, not just remembering the good times, but marvelling at how different I look, how much healthier and happier and hotter I am.

But it's not just reminiscing about the good times, not just thinking about how much hotter I look is it? In those moments of weakness, some small part of you begins to wonder, do I say the same thing to them? Did I tell the black man with his hand on my thigh that size doesn't matter? Did I tell the black guy with his arm round my waist that I thought it was cute that he came so quick? Was I still that same girl who didn't really like giving head, sorry...

Or was I someone else?

But it's not with that in mind that you text me, it's an action you perform with nothing but friendliness, nothing but the desire to catch up with an old friend.

But in the end, you'd definitely have those questions answered.

So, this one is probably kinda... well it doesn't have the clearest path, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. But anyway in my head things gradually escalate, perhaps I start sharing more and more details, perhaps I start sending some pics/vids, whatever path we chose, it someone ends up as my cuck.

My boyfriend is a racist. You know it, he knows it, and I'm in denial, about it. But no matter how much I try and come to grips with it, he's a racist.

And as racist as he is, as much as he thinks you're beneath him, you have one thing he doesn't. A big black dick. In fact, when compared to you, well you could hardly call what he has a penis. And when you find this out, you make sure to let him know.
But this ends up being a problem for me. You see my boyfriend is a very insecure man. And as soon as word of his size gets out, as soon as you start to tease and mock him, well he stops being able to perform.... And a woman like me needs satisfied.

There's a couple ways this could go, maybe I invite you over to confront you, convince you that it's not that small. But well, you bring a bottle of wine, and we get chatting, maybe you prove his racism to me, hand me undeniable proof. And soon enough you're sending him snapchats of his girl with a real dick
It could be in a club setting, maybe a bit simpler, my boyfriend and I could have had an argument over his racist tendencies and I go out to cool off. Well one drink turns to five and there I am, promising to never go back.

He was the first white guy I'd dated in a while, despite my promises to never go back. It was more of a circumstantial relationship, than anything, not to say I didn't like him, he was kind, funny, loving.

But the sex was... lacking. I mean, he said I was the best he'd ever had, but well...

I remember the wonder on his face the first time I took all of his 'big' dick in my mouth, as I swallowed all five and a half inches of pink penis. I remember smirking the first time he complemented me on taking all of 'that big dick like the little slut I was'. I remember that feeling of power, superiority as he enthusiastically fucked me with his 'big penis', as he whimpered and groaned and crossed his eyes. And I felt nothing. As memories of my past lovers drifted in and out of my mind, as he panted through the best sex of his life, my mind entirely elsewhere.

But that's not where it goes wrong for him. His downfall really starts when he finds the pictures and videos on my laptop.

The first one isn't too incriminating. Eleven and a half inches of uncircumcised black cock being cradled. Coke can thick ebony dick lying against a tight white stomach, two dainty hands grasping it.

I mean, sure the next time I called his penis 'big', the next time that little giggle escapes my lips as I pull of his cock, the next time we fuck, it was on his mind.

But like just because I have a picture like that doesn't mean I want a penis like that, right? I mean, that couldn't be me on the screen, right?

The next video affects him more. Gargantuan black tool diving into tight white cunt, ass bouncing as the girl makes noises he'd never heard me - or any girl - make, noises he only got to experience through the screen of a laptop.

But it's the last video that really fucks him up.

The last video makes him realise just how small he was compared to the men I usually fucked.

This play is probably the most open ended one, I can see it going a number of ways, but if you want to play it, I'd like to know the way you want it to go.

It was hard not to feel bad for him, it really was.

I knew he liked me, knew he was crazy about me, of course I did. I wasn't stupid, I knew he'd do anything to be with me.

So we shouldn't be doing this.

I shouldn't be lying in his arms on a friday night, spooning him. But well, with the way things had gone with Jay... I just needed him in that moment. Not that anything happened, of course. Just... well just we'd sometimes spoon on the sofa. And I liked it. It was like being held by a brother. So... safe, so unsexual.

And when I started seeing my new man I should've definitely put a stop to it. But I didn't.

And when we were spooning I definitely shouldn't be texting him.

And I definitely shouldn't be asking my roommate to leave so I can get fucked.

But well, here we are...

There's lots of twists to this one, that we can add in or not add in, just let me know if you're interested in this one and I can elucidate on how I see it going.

It was hard to know what to do about him, it really was.

I didn't know him that well, I suppose if pushed I'd call him a friend. I mean, sure he was nice, moderately funny, but he just... well we never clicked. And I suppose a big part of that was his little... crush on me. Well it wasn't really a little crush, he was infatuated.

And he never let it go.

It took him months to build up the courage to ask, I mean it wasn't a surprise, I wasn't a stupid woman, I knew he liked me.

And I made excuses, and I avoided it, and still he persisted. Should I have told him the truth, should I have told him how far off the mark he was? Should I have uttered those five little words?

I only date black men.

Maybe.

But that seemed cruel, surely it was more tactful to discourage, to keep a distance, to put him off. Surely he'd get the hint.

But he never did.

He'd keep pushing and prodding, and then finally I said yes. And I tried to make the date terrible, I talked at length about my exes, I made no effort to pick up the check, I was so obviously disinterested.

But that just seemed to encourage him.

One date turned to two. The dress he bought me lay crumpled on Ty's floor as he grasped my hips and pumped his load in me. And well, as much as I didn't want to admit it, I did find that a little hot.

And I'd told this to Stacy, told her all of it. And she'd come up with a simple solution.

Just ask him if he's submissive.

So I would.

So this is a play that ends up in a semi-consensual cuckold relationship. I figure on the third date the cuck ends up in chastity. And on the fourth my bull and I torment him, but like all plays, very negotiable.

We were always close, him and I.

Always very open, honest, well I suppose apart from a couple things. I knew he'd always liked me, and I knew how far away from what I wanted he was.

But this topic was never broached, always avoided, that faint glimmer of hope always there for him.

Until one drunken night.

One drunken night where he kept asking for more and more information, until in my drunken state I tell him.

I tell him about how good my man fucked me, how big black cock was, how much I loved it owning me, dominating me.

And the next drunken night we have together?

He's begging to listen, begging to be on the other side of the door, whilst I get fucked by a big black cock.

So, this play doesn't have to go as I've outlined, the basic idea is just someone who has a crush on me begging to listen to me get fucked, I do have a concrete plan for this, but it's very open, so if you want to play with this idea, then I'm more than happy to hear what you have in mind!

His sex is loud, sweaty, primal, lasting all night, lasting past the early hours of the morning, lasting untill all partners are more than sated.

Yours is quick, hidden away, a secret between you and your hand.

His dick is thick, long, simaltenously scary and beautiful, masculinity embodied.

Yours is thin, short, unsatisfying and disappointing.

His hands get to grope my tits, those big tits wrap around his thick dick, he uses them as he fucks me, little more but two stressballs for him.

You lust over my tits, obsess over them, fantasise just about seeing them.

His seed is deposited deep into my wet pussy, is plastered all over my face, is driven down my throat.

Yours is wasted. Dribbling out your penis on the floor, into a tissue, safely deposited in the trash.

He has the kind of sex you fantasise about, the kind of sex you'll only experience on a laptop screen, the kind of noises you'll only hear on your headphones, he gets to see things you'd never be the cause of, you'd only see if you were a pathetic voyeur.

He roars when he cums, rope after rope of thick seed propelled out, grunting into my body as he uses me for his relief, for our relief.

You meekly moan through your orgasm, your dicklet leaking in chastity as his bitch fucks your ass.

He knows his place, and I'm going to show you yours.

OK, so I suppose this isn't so much of a play as an idea, but there's lots of ways it can go, I do have some concrete ideas for scenes and would rather start at the beginning of our... relationship, however this is one I'm very open to brainstorm!

And finally, a kinklist

Hope to hear from you soon, once again, nothing here is super concrete, so if you enjoy any of the... scenes/ideas in the post, feel free to shoot me a message and I'll see what we can work out!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom