Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Run Away With Me |Baby & Storyteller|

Dimples

Star
It was a day she would never forget. A day that started like any other.

The obnoxious blaring from her alarm clock filtered into her ears, instantly waking her from the paradise inside her dreams. Then the morning routine began. First was a quick shower then she headed down the stairs and to the kitchen that was only large enough for one. Elora cracked a few eggs and slapped some bacon on the skillet. This morning will be a simple breakfast. If her mother taught her anything, it was how to cook. It was a good thing too because soon after her mother’s death three years ago Elora took over the cooking. If her father were to cook she would have to eat popcorn every day. That, or starve.

The meal didn’t take long to prepare and was soon distributed between two plates. Elora did not wait for her drunken father to begin eating. For all she knew, he was passed out still gripping his empty whiskey bottle. After her mother’s death, his drinking turned into an everyday thing and it was never good to be around him in such a state. No one was ever good enough and had to be punished to become better. His own daughter had come to hate the man. His punishments were brutal. Every new bruise upon Elora’s body only deepened this hatred. And yet, she could not leave her father’s side… The man was hurting as well. He had lost his wife, his lifelong partner. She didn’t want him to feel the pain of losing his only child as well…

Today was unlike any other day and soon her mind wandered to a different man. Dante was a kind man who understood her completely. A man she soon found herself head over heels for. However, could never tell him in fear of rejection. Besides, things were fine as they were… right? Maybe she would go and visit him today and make sure all was well in his life. Since after all, like her, he wasn’t blessed with the best of lives either.

Just as she had put on her shoes and about to head out the door, Elora heard a loud crash from her father’s room. He must’ve tripped over his clothes scattered on the floor. Sighing, she stole one last glance at her phone then headed toward the noise. After all, there was plenty of time to spare she might as well make sure the damned man was okay.

Cautiously she opened the bedroom door only to confirm what she had thought. He laid on the floor groaning unable to gather the strength to get back to his feet. Sighing once again, Elora approached his side and offered her assistance by dropping to one knee and swinging his arm around her shoulders then with all her might, stood bringing them to their feet. The smell of hard liquor was overwhelming and made her want to vomit. Instead, Elora dragged him to his bed and turned to the door, leaving him to gravel in his self-destruction. Knowing what was ahead when she returned

Suddenly he grasped her wrist with an unbelievable grip then threw her on the bed, pinning her under his weight. He nuzzled his face into the curve of her neck and spoke. “You look so much like her…”

His words scared her more than anything ever had. Elora wiggled and squirmed under his dead weight. Her screams echoed on the walls. However, she knew it was no use… The way her father’s eyes were glazed over, she doubted he even knew what he was doing. Let alone would remember. “Dad! No! Let go of me, please!”

No matter her efforts his hands continued to explore her body, soon rising the skirts of her pretty dress before pulling down his own britches. “If I can’t have her…. Then you will do….” His words were slurred so bad it was hard to understand. Even so, his actions were very clear.

It didn’t take long for him to complete his newfound punishment, leaving her sprawled out on his bed. Bloodied and destroyed. He had just taken her purity and she could never get that back… As he stumbled off into his bathroom Elora was left to clean up the mess. She sobbed out loud as she stood, pulling her skirts back down. Her legs felt like jelly and weren’t even sure if they would support her for long. But she didn't care. She couldn’t be here. This was the last straw… With limp legs, she almost waddled out the door to find the sun setting. How long had she endured his tainted touch?

It hurt to walk as the snow collapsed under Elora’s shifting weight. The chilling breeze threatened to freeze her flowing tears. Maybe if they froze, the reality of why the tears were even there would be forgotten as well. It might actually be a relief to be a little ignorant. If only for a little while, that would be enough. The night crept across the sky without Elora even noticing. How far had her tired legs taken her? Were they able to get far enough? How could the man who was supposed to protect her do such a thing to his own daughter? His own blood, fruit of his loins. His beatings and harsh words were nothing compared to the way he destroyed her now. Even still she took one step at a time, sinking into the snow every time. Where was she even going?

Then her phone rang… She answered immediately once she noticed it was Dante. A sobbing mess she spoke. “Dante. Come get me… Please.”

He was a young man, a man who was part of two worlds but belonged to none. His origins of birth, and most of all who his father had been were talked about in hush whispers and upturned noses. Those who thought that racism was dead in this modern age only needed to look in Dixie, a small town in the mountains of Colarado. It was a place that saw now and a bevy of truckers given it was a way station of sorts. The kind of place that was several centuries removed from the real world.

He was Dante, born to Matilda and an Indian man he didn’t know the name of. The reservation wasn’t to far but the racist nature of the town meant that the Indians from the reservation never came over. His mom had met his dad at a party on the rez and a night of passion led to his birth several months later. Even with his mixed genetics his status as at least half Indian was clear on his face, his hair, and even his body. For worse he’d inherited quite a bit of that aforementioned fathers features.

They liked to call him names, when they weren’t bashing his mother and calling her a whore. Things like Injun boy and what not. People treated him like a leper because of his parentage, and his mom barely noticed because of her drinking and whoring. He was left to fend for himself, and though he tried to learn as much as possible options like schooling weren’t afforded to him. Every day was a struggle instead, a struggle of survival as he ran around town like a stray and tried to make a living to supplement his moms meager earnings as a prostitute. That was when she was actually charging for it!

Still there was one source of pleasure in his life. Elora, a girl who knew her own fair share of hardships in life. It began after her mother’s death, tragedy begetting more tragedy as her dad turned to rink and beating her. Even now, as he sat on top of one of the roofs in town his teeth tightened as his anger over her father resurfaced. He absolutely hated the man for what he did to Elora. Elora who was without a doubt the prettiest girl in the town and possibly the world (he was biased). Before it all began she had a good life a life far removed from his own.

She deserved that life.

The sun was getting low, and he felt a cold chill in the air. Something was wrong, call it a gut instinct but he knew it right away. His hands pulled out his cheap cracked phone flipping it open as his hands quickly dialed the number he knew by heart. He rose his brown leather coat flapping in the wind as he waited for her to pick up.

“Elora?” He asked as he hear the line click on.

Then she spoke… her voice betraying her. Something bad had happened, something much worse than the usual. He was leaping off the roof before she could finish, his steel toed boots digging deep into the snow as he moved forward. The chill cutting through his second hand jeans and the thread bare turtle neck he wore. “I’m coming.” He told her his voice a rich baritone.

“I’m coming.”

……………..

It took him ten minutes to reach their usual spot down by the train tracks. A converted old box car that he converted into his home away from home. He rarely stayed in his mom’s trailer house, as the walls were very thin. He got there first, and lingered outside as he paced back and forth and waited for her. He was terrified! Terrified of whatever might have happened to her.

I’m coming.

“Thank you.” Elora didn’t say another word before hanging up the phone. They didn’t need to discuss anything more. They had a spot to meet for times like these. It wasn’t far from where she was now. The only problem was, every time she walked, it hurt. She was so cold, not caring to get dressed in better-suited clothes for the snow than a dress. She just wanted to get out of there. But now, the snow was so cold it burned her flesh.

Honestly, Elora didn’t really want to tell Dante what had happened. It wasn’t because she didn’t want him to know, there were no secrets between them. She just didn’t want to say it out loud. If she did, then it would make it true, instead of some really bad dream. Though, even if she didn’t say anything, it was obvious something had happened. Her dress was bloodied from the waist down and her thighs had dried blood smeared upon them. Not to mention the difficulty she was having to just walk. It was obviously different from her usual beatings.

Slowly, she made her way down the train tracks to meet up with Dante. It took longer than it should’ve but, finally, he was within eyes view a few paces down. “Dante…” she called out. Once she was an arm's length away, her legs finally gave out and she fell to her knees. Slowly, her eyes met with his, tear threatening to fall from her eyes. “He… He… Raped me, Dante… His own daughter… How could he do that to me?” She sobbed as the tears finally fell. “It hurts more than anything he has ever done! I feel disgusting!”

Last edited:
Elora didn’t waste any time. The minute they came together she spoke of what happened to her. The word Rape, a word that he never knew to have a good meaning behind it hung in the air between them. The picture that popped into his mind, of her father writhing on top of her as she cried made his anger burn. His hands began to twitch curling and uncurling as he shook his head from side to side. The anger was so intense that he had to remind himself that she was the one currently hurting. That SHE was the one who was hurt and the true victim.

“I can’t believe that he-“ Dante began to say. Before he could however she was on her knees in front of him in the show. Right away he swooped down picking her up as she spoke and pulling her up bridal style into his arms. He needed to get her out of the snow! She wasn’t even properly DRESSED for this weather!

“Let’s get you inside,” He told her softly. “The weather out here! You’re going to freeze to death.”

He brought her into his box car, then turned on the space heater he kept. Closing the metal door created a pocket of hot air that rapidly filled as he came over ot her and placed his hand on her knees. “I don’t even know what to say,” he admitted his voice soft. “All I know is I’m here for you baby.” He pulled her into his lap and wrapped his arms around her protectively.

When she fell, he was immediately there at her side. He was always there to catch her when she fell, no matter what she told him had happened to her, he accepted her with open arms. He accepted her when she was actually happy with her life, as well as now that everything had gone wrong.

Elora could still remember the first time she saw Dante. It was a couple of years before her mother’s death. He always sat alone, isolated from everyone else. Sure, Elora had heard the names people called him, heard the story behind his birth and his mother. Still, the girl couldn’t understand it at all. How could someone think such things about someone who was so beautiful? He was exotic, different, and in her eyes, it was simply beauty. It had taken her some time to gather the courage to talk to him however when she noticed some of her classmates pestering him on their way home, she couldn’t stand by and watch. Though, it had taken some time for her to gain his trust at first, here they were now, inseparable.

Dante was her small piece of happiness these days. He had been the number one reason she was able to get through her mother’s death and survive living with her father as his drinking suffered day by day. Just as he was now, he supported her, let her cry on his shoulder, scream her lungs out if that’s what she felt like she had to do. Still, he stood by her side as she did so, holding her hand the whole way.

When he lifted her into his arms, she nuzzled her ice-cold nose into the curve of his neck as he walked her to the car. Once inside, the heat slowly began to thaw her frozen skin. Still shivering, she sighed in relief. Then Dante spoke as he approached her. Her eyes caught his for a moment before she averted then to look down at his hand on her knees. She didn’t know what to say either. Hell, she didn’t even know how to face him right now. How was she supposed to go home now? If it happened once, would it happen again? What did Dante think of her now? Her father had just had sex with her, he must have some thoughts about it right? He must be disgusted! That was the last thing she wanted him to think!

Then, Dante pulled her into his lap, distracting her from her thoughts. Slowly, she shifted closer to him, burying her face into his shoulder as she gripped his shirt. “Thank you.” After a few moments, her body seemed to have stopped shivering and she lifted her head from his shoulder only to snuggle herself closer into his arms with a sigh of comfort. “You always seem to make things better. No matter what it is.” She looked up at him with a small smile before it slowly faded as she spoke. “I don’t want to go back to that place. What if it…” She stopped before finishing the thought. “I just can’t go back.”

She said she didn’t want to go back, and he couldn’t help but understand why. Not only understand but agree with her! Of course that didn’t make any sense because she HAD to go home eventually.

Or did she?

Dante swallowed hard. Hi mind churning the situation at hand. He could call someone and get her removed from her home but what if they thought he did it? Her dad was once a promising member of the community and this town protected its reputation above all. Of course, evidence would prove who it was but what then? No doubt she’d be taken out of the town and put in some kind of group home! A group home far far from here. Which meant that he’d be alone, alone without her.

No that wasn’t the answer, yet her going home wasn’t the answer either! For several long seconds that stretched into minutes he was silent thinking the problem in his head before he finally came to one crazy resolution. It was time for the two of them to leave!

“We can leave,” He said to her shifting her so she was sitting on the beat-up couch he saved one summer. “We can get out of here.” He insisted as he moved to the far end of the box car. He reached under a mess of boxes, pulling out his well worn safe. He’d pulled it out of a hotel that was demolished outside of town one of those wall safe units. Punching in the code he waited for the safe to unlock before opening it and pulling out his saved up cash. Four hundred dollars in total, all he had to his name.

“We’ve been talking about going down to Miami for years,” He reminded her as he tapped the picture to his left. It was a postcard of Miami and it’s bright sunny beaches. “I should have enough… enough to get us a buss ticket out there. We can leave you know? We can go down there and make a life for ourselves.”

The silence was deafening. It had only been a few minutes, but it seemed so long since she had heard his voice. He was so quiet. She would give anything to know the thoughts rolling around in his head at this very moment. Then, finally, he spoke, saying something she hadn’t expected him to say.

We can leave… We can get out of here…

Elora’s wide eyes met with his as she positioned herself on the couch, watching him as he scuffled around to pull out the safe. When he opened it, her gaze turned to the money then back to him. Was he being serious? Could they really leave? Was it really just that easy? Where would they even go?

We’ve been talking about going down to Miami for years… I should have enough to get us a bus ticket out there… We can go down there and make a life for ourselves…

Her eyes drifted down to the postcard of Miami. She only stared at it for a few silent moments as she played the idea in her mind. Part of her was scared. She had never been outside of Dixie before. She didn’t know anything other than this small town and now he was talking about traveling to a crowded place such as Miami. She was scared. But, honestly, she was even more scared of going home… Besides, she wouldn’t be alone. Dante would be by her side the whole time. If they left, they could leave all this behind and start over new.

They could finally leave this hell behind.

Finally, Elora looked up at Dante with a look of determination. “Let’s get the hell out of here. As soon as possible.”

The enormity of what he proposed hit him like a ton of bricks. He was talking abut LEAVING, leaving this hellhole and trying to make it out on their own. With barely any money, no real work experience, and nothing to fall back on. They were also underage, not by a lot but still. In short it was going to be a hell of a thing to pull off if they wanted to do this. The sheer volume of it made him falter for a second. Could he take care of her? Or was he just trying to get her away because of jealousy?

The idea of her going back home flashed in his mind. The idea of her seeing her FATHER again made another bolt of anger run through him. That bolt of anger obliterated his fear, pushing it far away as he went over and took her hand. “Let’s do it.” He said to her his voice strong with his conviction. “You and me against the world like always!” He exclaimed as he pulled his hand back.

“I need to go and get your things,” Dante said finally pulling away. “Is there any thing specific you want? Any momento’s from your mom or anything?” He asked her as he shrugged back on his coat. After a moment’s hesitation he also snagged his hunting knife just to be on the safe side. He made ure to do that without her looking however. He then turned for her coming over and reaching out to lift her chin up to look into his eyes.

“Stay here okay,” He told her leaning into kiss her lips gently. “Promise me you won’t come over… okay?”

You and me against the world like always…

A smile crossed her face, his words giving her the courage her father had ripped from her. Elora squeezed his hand gently as she gave him a slight nod, her voice soft as she spoke. “Like always.” Then he pulled his hand away, looking as if he was getting ready to go somewhere.

I need to go and get your things.

Panic quickly fluttered through her as she watched him pull back and reach for his jacket. “What, b-but…”

Is there anything specific you want? Any mementos from your mom or anything?

The question caught her off guard, distracting her from her panic. “Uh… Well, There’s a locket with my mom’s picture in my dresser. I have some money stashed there too. It should be about two hundred and fifty I think…” She watched as he shrugged on his jacket. “No! Wait! I’ll go with you! If my dad sees you in the house alone, he’ll freak!” Hell, he would freak if he was in the house period. But, if she came, maybe she could try to make some excuse and calm him down. She couldn’t let him go alone. Not with the way her dad thinks about Dante. He would make any excuse to… She didn’t even want to think of what her dad would do! No! Even though she didn’t want to go back there, she couldn’t let him go alone.

Then, Dante came closer, lifting her chin to force Elora to look into his eyes as he told her to stay. He must have read her mind. He was good at that. It always seemed like he knew exactly what she was thinking in moments like this. Just when Elora was about to protest, tell him she refused to stay while he put himself in danger for her sake, he pressed his lips against hers. It was a simple, gentle kiss, over as quickly as it started. But, it was a kiss. He… He kissed her.

With wide eyes and parted lips of surprise, she stared back at him as he spoke again, asking her to promise that she wouldn’t come. “Uh…” Her mind was a mess and unable to think a clear thought after what he had just done. Why had he just kissed her? They had never done anything like that before. They were just friends. He only thought of her as a friend. Right? Was he teasing her because he figured out her feelings for him? Was he only doing that to make sure she listened to him and didn’t come along? No… Dante wasn’t the type to do anything like that. But… If he had any romantic feelings for her, she hadn’t noticed.

Finally, she nodded slowly, averting her eyes from his, trying to hide her heated cheeks. “Y-Yeah. Okay. I promise.” However, when he began to leave, she reached out and grasped his jacket, looking at him with a look of desperation. “Promise me you’ll come back… You’ll come back safe.”

“I promise,” He said as she gripped his jacket and stopped him. “I’ll take care of it.” He leaned down giving her one more kiss. He wasn’t ure Why he was kissing he so much right now, perhaps he was trying to comfort her…

Or perhaps his body sensed what it wanted was near.

“Trust me,” He told her giving her a long look, then he turned opening the door stepping out and closing it once more so she would remain warm. The crunch crunch of his boot in the snow could be heard gradually retreating before they disappeared entirely. A over whelming silence filled the box car carriage as the minutes ticked by.

An Hour And A Half Later…

The crunch of his boots was back! He hurried this time as he came up to the box car and wrestled it open. His shoulders were hunched, his breath heavy as he starred at her. His face seemed whiter, but there was nothing in terms of scaring or damage to his body. Instead it could easily be chalked up to being out of breath from hurrying back to her.

“I got it,” He said his shoulders still shaking. “We should go though…. Your father is-“

He paused his throat constricting. “Sleeping,” He finally said to her softly. “He could wake up any moment though.” He told her as he handed her the pink suitcase she used a long and much happier time ago.

“I’ll get whatever I need at Miami,” He told her jumping down and turning to help her get down. He seemed hurried now and agitated. “Are you okay? We can sleep on the bus.” He told her as he took of his coat and draped it over her shoulder.

“I got the money,” Dante told her as fresh snow started to small. “I also…. I might have gotten more. I think your dad deserved to be cleaned out a little bit you know?”

I promise…

Before she could say anything more, Dante dropped down and pressed his lips against hers once more, only causing even more confusion for her. However, she only silently gave him a nod of her head as she slowly released his jacket, watching his back as he stepped out, closing the door behind him. The sound of his footsteps growing further away was the scariest sound she had ever heard.

Waiting in the silence was absolute torture. Minutes felt like an eternity and the longer she waited the worse her anxiety grew. What if something bad happened? What if her father hurt Dante? He was coming back, right? He promised he would come back safe! Finally, an hour or so later footsteps could be heard approaching. Her heart jumped back to life as she sat on the edge of her seat and watched the door until he entered. He was unharmed. Thank the lords. But, he looked… Off. Perhaps he was just in the cold too long and out of breath…

I got it… We should go though… Your father is…

He paused.

Sleeping… He could wake up any moment…

Slowly, she nodded. “Yeah, okay. I glad you didn’t have to deal with him then…” She grabbed her suitcase and got out. Still, there was something off about Dante. She knew him too well to not notice something was wrong. He seemed on edge, agitated. Just when she was about to ask if he was okay, he asked first, saying they could sleep on the bus. “Uh. Yeah. I’m okay.”

I got the money… I might have gotten more. I think your dad deserved to be cleaned out a little bit you know?

That was probably a good idea, and honestly, at this point, she didn’t feel bad about it. “He deserves it.” Her voice was a bit more scornful than she had intended. But, after all, he had put her through, the girl couldn’t help but despise the man. Let him suffer. Let him feel some sort of pain. It wasn’t nearly enough compared to the years he had put her through. Finally, she looked up at Dante. “Come on. We should get going.”

Dante swallowed when she said he deserved it. Thankfully she wasn’t looking at him and thus could not see how white his face got. Thank god he’d cleaned the knife, cleaned it of her dad’s blood before he came to her. He hadn’t gone there ready to kill her father! No he went there to get her things and possibly steal from him to get some small measure of justice for the rape. Coming in through the broken window in the back was his mistake, a mistake because her father often passed out drunk on the couch in the back room.

He was in there, passed out like usual. Except… he was clutching a pair of Elora’s panties to his nose. His flaccid cock was out and the mess of white on his jeans indicated he’d not only raped her but also masturbated to her panties. The sheer injustice and disgust that ran through Dante’s body was enough to obliterate sound reasoning. The red of rage that filled him instead took control. It surprised him, how easy it was to come over to the couch, unsheathe his knife, and slide the knife against his jugular. There was almost a clinical detachment to the mechanical way his body moved in this moments. It was only after that the panic and the throwing up began. Hence why he took so long.

He was mostly silent on the trip to the buss station. Chances of anyone finding her dead dad were pretty slim. Even so he kept waiting, waiting for a army of police cars to appear and run him down. It was crazy how till the night was with nary a car in sight. Even the snow stopped falling! Creating an unnatural stillness that continued as they reached the towns buss station.

Dante paid for their ticket, ignoring the concerned look of the teller. He didn’t get the tickets FOR Miami because of that, instead option to get them to a city where they could catch a train the rest of the way. With that done he came back over to her, sitting down next to her as he reached out and took her hand.

“We got lucky,” He told her softly. “There should be a buss in about an hour she said.”

The silence between the two made Elora restless. But every time she tried to talk to Dante, he would answer with short-ended responses, further giving cause to her thoughts that there was something wrong. However, she knew better than anyone not to push things. He would talk about it when he was ready. Maybe he was just nervous about leaving, after all so was she. And so, she allowed the silence to remain the rest of the way to the bus stop.

Once they made it to the station, Elora stayed back as Dante paid for the ticket. Once he returned, he sat next to her and grabbed her hand as he told her the next bus was in about an hour. She sent him a smile and a nod. “Okay.” Her body was shivering, hands ice cold from the snow and lack of clothing for the weather. Soon, she huddled closer to him, desperate for warmth.

The time passed by pretty quickly and soon the bus was here. Elora grabbed her luggage and boarded the bus. It was pretty empty, with only a handful of people inside. She made her way down the aisle and sat towards the back in the window seat. Once Dante sat next to her, she linked her hand with his and laid her head against his shoulder. “It’s officially us against the world now.” Slowly, she glanced up at him. “Thank you. For all you have done for me, Dante.”

Sorry for the short post

He blinked rapidly when she thanked him. How could… how could she even think she needed to thank him? After all SHE’D done for him. The times she fed him, let him shower, and generally taken care of him. He probably wouldn’t have survived out on the streets as long as he had if not for her. He saved her life so of course he would save her. Heck he’d killed for her! The more time went on the more he was starting to realize that he not only killed for her but was more or less okay with having killed ffor her.

Oh sure! At first he was pretty shocked and scared as hell of what he did. He wasn’t really sure he wanted TO kill again but the actual act of it? Taking out her father felt right after what he did to her. Even now he felt a flash of anger to the dead man. No what he did was just justice, it wasn’t senseless violence and he thought that was the deciding factor in moral right and wrong.

He was still thinking on that when the buss came. “It’s here,” He murmured to her getting up and off his duff. He gathered her bags and his minor ones before turning to her. “Come on.” He indicated that she should get up and follow him as he loaded their things onto the bus. Then he took her hand and led her up and into the relatively empty buss.

Their ride on the bus seemed dreadfully long. It took several different stops and many different people filtered on and off as they passed. Elora drifted on and off of sleep pressed against Dante’s shoulder. Each time haunted by unusual dreams. Dreams about her and Dante. Very vivid and very erotic dreams. Sure, the girl had romantic feelings for the man. But, in all honesty, the thoughts of doing such things had never really crossed her mind. In fact, having sex period had never crossed her mind, until it was forced on her.

It had taken about two days to finally reach their stop, Atlanta Georgia. The two exited the bus and immediately bought tickets for a train to take them the rest of the way to Miami. Another four or so hours later, they had finally arrived. The weather was significantly warmer, which Elora welcomed. It was also around 2am in the morning when the two stepped out on the Miami train station.

Once on solid ground, Elora stretched as she took a deep breath, turning to glance over at Dante with a smile. “We made it.” Then her smile faded as her stare drifted to his lips, reminding her of how just recently they had pressed against her own for reasons that were still unknown to her. Then, there were her dreams. What was happening to her? Why did she have such a constant overwhelming urge to reach out and touch Dante in ways that shouldn’t be appropriate? When her father had done it to her, she hated every moment of it. It was horrid and disgusting. Then why? Why did she crave the same thing from Dante? Perhaps she just wanted to replace her father’s touch with his? She didn’t know. All she knew was all she could think about was what Dante looked like naked…

Finally, Elora quickly looked away from him, a blush to her cheeks. “Uh…” Her eyes caught sight of a bathroom. “I’m going to change into something else.” After all, she had been in the same clothes for days now. Without another word, she grabbed her bags and headed into the bathroom.

Once inside she locked herself in a stall before taking a deep breath. Get a hold of yourself! She tried to tell herself before taking one more deep breath then opening her luggage to pick some clothes. However, something was amiss. The clothes he had picked consisted of her thongs and matching bras. Another blush heated her cheeks. “Just great…” Sighing, she undressed and dressed again in a simple outfit that would be comfortable enough to move around in. After moving to the sink to freshen up a bit, she finally headed out, meeting back up with Dante. “Sorry for keeping you waiting… Where should we go from here?”

It took them day to reach Miami. A day in which he waited for the other shoe to drop. After all, eventually SOMEONE would find her dads body. It was as sure to be a county story once it was found as well. Also, there was no doubt that the police would start looking for her as a suspect of the murder. Eventually Miami would cross their radar and they would come looking. Which meant the only option was to get off of this train and disappear completely. Problem was?

He didn’t have a single clue how to go about doing that!

She changed and so he did as well, exchanging the winter clothing for something lighter. Khaki shorts and a blue polo with the buttons on the collar undone. When he saw her he smiled and leaned in kissing her cheek before taking her hands.

“Come on.”

Eventually they would check the CCTV and probably find them leaving the station. However once they were out he took a side alley then two before he found a street with what looked like zero cameras or anything to place them through. He then got them a cab and made arrangement for them to be taken to a hotel near the strip.

“I think we’re safe,” He finally said sighing and falling back against the leather of the seat. “How are you feeling?” He asked her turning to run his eyes over her.

Elora followed Dante through the alley and into the cab, remaining relatively silent the whole way. She caught herself eyeing his body more times than she would like to admit until finally, they sat together in the cab she turned her gaze away from him completely.

How are you feeling?

Only when he spoke, did she finally turn to look at him. “Huh? Oh…” She bit her lip as she glanced down at her lap, averting her eyes from his. “A bit nervous I guess.” It wasn’t a lie. She was nervous. Extremely so. However, for different reasons than he might have thought. It was easy to think her anxiety came from suddenly running away and moving to a city with little to nothing and no idea what to do next. But, that wasn’t it. Sure, it made her a bit uneasy. But, the main issue was these emotions that suddenly started flaring up when she got around Dante, and she knew it was only going to get worse. After all, they were going to a hotel and it wasn’t like they had enough money to get two rooms.

She finally looked up at with the best smile she could muster, “You worry about me too much.” The cab pulled into the hotel. “Look! We are here. Come on.” She told him with another smile as she opened the door and got out, taking her bags from the driver and heading inside. Once they got the keys for the room, they headed in that direction. Finally, inside the hotel room, Elora sigh before plopping down on the plush Queen bed. “I can’t believe we actually did it.” She glanced up at him. “After all those times of talking about leaving, we actually did.” Her eyes began to trail down from his eyes to his lips and down his neck before she quickly averted her gaze from him again, standing with her back to him. “I’m taking the shower first.”

Elora left in an obvious hurry. In all honesty, it was obvious there was something going on with her. At least it should be to someone who knew her so well as Dante did. Still, she grabbed some clothes and headed in the bathroom and started the shower. It didn’t take long for her to shower and come back out in nothing but a white robe and one of those thongs (Of course the robe concealed that) She had towel-dried her hair and flung over her shoulder as she ran her fingers through it. With a sigh of relief, she came and sat on the edge of the bed, still refusing to look in his direction. “Ah. I really needed that.”

Dante paid cash to the cabbie and cash to the hotel clerk. Thankfully the place he chose was seedier than the places on the strip and much laxer about security. Though Dante also suspected that the owner would have no problem reporting them if the police came looking. They needed new identities but Dante had no idea where to go looking for them except by finding the more crime infested area of Miami. He made no aspirations or plans that didn’t involve him turning to a life of crime. He knew it was going to happen, that in doing what they did he’d have to make some hard choices.

He was still thinking on those hard choices when she came out in a white robe that clung to her wet skin. He shifted in his perch on the bed, trying in vain NOT to stare even though he WANTED to stare. There was also the little matter of there being very little inside of the room to look at but her. A beat up TV, a rickety table, and two chair were the only thing aside from their one bed in the place. It was ALMOST a roach motel, and Dante found he preferred his old train cabbie than this place.

“I should go and get one,” He remarked as he slid up and off the bed. He tugged his shirt off exposing his lean muscular body as he came over to the shower. Hi shorts were riding low, exposing the V of his hips. Unfortunately (or fortunate) she was close enough to the bathroom that he had to brush his body against hers in order to get inside. He stopped as he smelt her, felt her hard nipples through the thin robe, and zeroed in on her plump lips.

“I…” He swallowed hard. “I uh.”

Her focus was still on trying to untangle her, not really noticing his stares. When he spoke, she only nodded sending him a quick okay. Only when she felt the shifting of weight on the bed as he stood did she finally, look at him, watching with wide eyes as his shirt was lifted up and over his head. Those wide eyes trailed down his exposed body, taking in every inch of his flesh and muscle down to his hips. There was a flutter in her chest as she bit down on her lip.

Only when his body began to brush against hers had she realized she was staring, and staring hard. He was so close. If he didn’t move soon, she didn’t know if she could resist much longer! But, he didn’t. No, he suddenly just halted as his body brushed against hers. His hard chest caressed her perk nipples and the thin fabric did little to dull the sensation. A shudder ran through her body as she let out a ragged breath. Their lips were so close that she could feel the heat of her own breath, hear him swallow as if he was trying his best to behave. Yes, they should behave. They hadn’t run away to start a sexual relationship with each other, they ran away to support each other, to get away from their problems.

Her eyes looked into his, her breathing picking up a bit. “I-I… I thought you were going to take a shower…” She asked him, her lips brushing against his as she spoke. Her tongue darted out, licking her parted lips, touching his in the process. Then, her body seemed to move without thinking. A shaky hand reached up to touch his abdomen, caressing up his chest, neck, to tangle her fingers in his hair. Then, suddenly, she pulled him into a kiss. Not one of those quick gentle kisses he had given her. A very heated and passionate kiss. Her tongue slipped into his mouth as she guided him down to lay on top of her on the bed.

He WAS supposed to be taking a shower. Least that was what he planned to do. He planned to go in take a shower then run down and get them something to eat. However, all those plans went out the window the minute their bodies were pressed together. Like an electric line between them he BURNED for her. His hands, those big strong hands of his clenched as she asked him again whether or not he was going to take a shower. His mouth suddenly very dry, he tried to choke out an I am. However her next act brushed their lips together.

Then it was all over.

They were making out now! Not hard but soft tender kisses and the touch of her tongue. Her hands were on his abdomen and his were on her lower back. Using that touch to press their bodies closer. He NEEDED her closer! Couldn’t get enough of her being closer and that connection he burned for. The tug of her body sent them both onto the bed, which bounced slightly as his hands ran up and down her sides.

“I want this off,” He told her with a groan. He pulled back reaching for the tie of the robe and pulling it with a jerk. He pushed it off of her, groaning when they went skin to skin. “Oh fuck….” He trailed off with a pant. He still had no idea she was wearing a thong either!

Elora didn’t know what she was doing or why she was doing it. All she did know was her body was on fire and the only thing that could put that fire out was Dante. Still, it wasn’t enough. Not yet. No, she wanted him to touch her more, needed him to touch her and every time those big hands guided down her sides, over her curves, it only fueled her desire.

I want this off…

She gazed back at him with a half-lidded stare as he pulled back from the kiss. Her chest rising and falling as she tried to calm her breathing. Then, without much warning, he reached down and tugged the tie of her robe undone, pulling it open to expose her naked breasts. She gasped out to the sudden chill in the air against her heated skin. A blush reached her cheeks from being so exposed in front of him. It was embarrassing. However, it was also exciting. It brought a rush through her, a thrill that was addictive.

Oh fuck…

God. His groans were like music to her ears. And with that, she could take no more. Quickly, she shifted positions, flipping to be on top of him, straddling his hips with her thighs, her hands placed firmed on either side of his head. Slowly, she sat up, rolling her shoulders back, allowing the robe to slip down her slender arms and off her body completely, exposing her naked form in nothing but her thong. She widened her thighs and dropped her hips against his groin as she slowly began to dance her hips against him, grinding her pussy against him. A moan purred through her throat as she arched her back, her breasts perking in the cool air.

Dante sure as shit knew this was what he wanted, no what he needed. The whole time they’d been friends this thought of having her, of making the sweetest love to her and showing her that the world wasn’t as full of pain as either one of them were led to believe. The two of them were no stranger to pain in their lives, pain born from their situations and the cruel people inside of them. Of his entire lie, she and she alone was the only bright spot. The one in a million person that he considered to be his alone.

Which was probably why he’d killed her dad for touching her….

Maybe this was a good thing. Maybe fate had worked to get them to this point. His mind tried rationalizing the death and the murder he partook of. Already in his mind he justified it, via saving her but also because he would be able to treat her right. He would make love to her where her father had raped her and HE would protect her where her father hurt her.

He only got to stare at her writhing naked form underneath him for a few seconds before she flipped him. The robe came off, and the sight of her thong sent another low needy groan came out of his mouth. “I love seeing you in your thongs.” He told her hungrily.

“The first time I ever saw you was with your ass to me,” He hungrily told her. “Little thong peeking out. I wanted to grab it with my teeth pull it out an snap it.” He chuckled in a low hungry manner. “Yeah… I had it bad for you! Real fucking bad.” His hands were on her breasts now flicking her nipples and teasing them as he massaged them.

There it was again, his voice came out in a low, gravelly tone the moment his eyes caught her exposed form. Oh God, yes. She could drown herself in the sounds of his desire. She wanted to see just how much he wanted her, needed her, was it as bad as she craved him?

I love seeing you in your thongs…

A sly smile crossed her lips as he told her the first time he saw her in one. Honestly, she had no idea how he felt about her back then. Had he been wanting this all along? Holding himself back for her sake? Soon, she bit her lip, running her hands down her side to rest on her hips before hooking her fingers around the threads of her g-string. With a low, seductive purr to her voice she spoke, “You mean, like this?” Slowly, she pulled up on the strings, Showing the indention of her pussy lips through the fabric, allowing the moist folds to peek through to fabric before suddenly releasing the straps causing them to suddenly snap back to her hips with a light pop.

Yeah… I had it bad for you… Real fucking bad.

A ragged sigh left her lips as his hands trailed of her body to her breasts. “Yeah?” she moaned out, her back arching her breasts into his hands. Chills ran through her body when he began to tease her nipples, her eyes closing as her hips began to grind a needier pace, her pussy so desperate for contact, the walls of her pussy ached and throbbed, already so wet and ready, her arousal soaking through the thin cloth of her panties. Slowly, she lowered herself, placing her hands on either side of his head as she brushed her lips against his ear, once again, speaking in that low, seductive purr. “Now you have me…” Her teeth nipped at his lob, allowing her breath to tease his flesh. “So show me what you’ve always wanted to do to me, show me you really need me…”

Her doing what she did to the thong in front of him must have been one of the hottest things he’d ever seen in his life. The sight of her most lips pressing against the crotch made him grow even harder, harder to the point of aching. There was just no denying how fucking SEXY the act was. He could have had her do it again…. But this time with the added sigh of burying his nose into her crotch and breathing it all in. Instead he merely watched pitted black eyes of desire watching her movement as she spoke.

“Yeah baby just like that,” He said moaning in pleasure as his fingers plucked and teased at her breasts tugging them as she moaned and arched her back. “Your so… your so fucking sexy.” He told her, his voice ramping up with even MORE need and hunger. She was feeding those flames like they were nothing, with no fear of the raging fire of desire she was threatening to let loose. All that desire for her that he was barely holding back to begin with! If this wast there new normal… well then he could let his possessive need of her come out in full force.

When she asked him to SHOW her, his hands grasped her hips and shifted her so she was laying on the bed. With a low hungry groan, he kissed her once more! A deep full kiss as his tongue pushed into her mouth and began to hungrily claim her mouth as his own. He broke the kiss biting her lower lip and sucking on it before he started to kiss down her body. His tongue came out running wet circles and paths as he made his way down to her waiting, wet lips. He did what he’d wanted to do a second ago burying his head against her cloth covered wet sex for a few seconds and breathing her in before pulling back. Using his teeth, he pulled her thong to the side and ran his nose against those moist swollen lips of hers before his tongue came out and began to lap and lick her clit.

Back
Top Bottom