Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Tiffy's Request Thread (Innocent & Uppity Girl) [Temporarily Closed]

GuiltyTiffany

❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
Hello!! This section is under construction 90% complete and I will be adding any new ideas that come to mind. Consider what you read below as a really rough near-final draft!!

Very Important Note!!! If I don't reply to your PM in a day or two, I may have a forgotten about it because ... LIFE!!
You can send a polite or impolite follow-up message to get my attention.

About Tiffany:
New to Bluemoon (and not to RP-ing, on and off for a few years now) but has been lurking around here, reading other RPs and imagining myself in those stories. My favorite plot is usually modern-day, everyday themes but kinkier. Think of it like, normal everyday life but filled with sex, unfortunate events, and scenes that would get you in trouble. In a sense, I guess I am a masochist because I am always searching for ways to torture my character, whether mentally or physically. My writing tends to focus on my character's feelings, her outfit being affected by the world around her, and any inner thoughts she might be thinking about. On this note, I will only play female characters and she will be attracted to anything with a phallus and anything that produces semen.

So am I SUB? Sorta but not completely. In my mind, being a sub is always saying "Yes!! I will do whatever you want!!" (without any chance for my rebellious or independent side to step up) I like to be uppity and resisting, so I will constantly say no to unreasonable demands but give in once you have shown for dominance. My characters will never just say 'Yes'. I also love a guy who is forceful and knows what they want from their girlfriend or victim. With enough force or persuasion, my character can be bent or broken to your will. :)

So do I play DOM? Never. I tried it twice and immediately lost interest. It felt uncomfortable being in charge for an extended period of time.

Pictures? Definitely!! I like to use real-life face claims (I am also use anime/cartoons) and I usually post pictures of my character's outfit, mainly so I can write less. :p

Length: My first post is usually the longest because of the story set-up and character descriptions. I can usually write 3 paragraphs but if you barely give me anything to write, then my posts will be really short.

Where to RP with me?
Discord chatroom (add me on discord!! Check my signature.)
PM
Threads

Preferences:
Third-person/past tense only
OOC chat!
Kinks - Look at my F-List in my signature. ALSO FYI, the kinks in my MAYBE list is leaning more towards maybe yes and not maybe no!
61/39 : plot/smut
note: Depending on my mood (how horny I am) I also will do 10/90 : plot/smut

Settings:
Modern - YES!! Always yes.
Modern + Horror - I love horror thrillers!!
Modern + Fantasy themes - Yes~!
Fantasy Adventures - probably yes. Send me a plot and see if I am interested :)
Mixed Settings: Modern, SciFi Future, Medieval, Steampunk, Western, Horror - you will need to try really hard to convince me.

What do I look for in my partners?
Good grammar and spelling - If you RP with a phone with your auto-correct turned off and can't spell great ... no Thanks!!
Be flexible with responses - I cannot respond every day
Be Creative!! - I'm open to new ideas and kinks! We can definitely talk about how our story can progress in OOC chat.
Character control - I am fine with you taking control of my character from time to time to progress a story ... and hopefully, you will let me take control as well.

Limits
Scat
Vore
Snuff
Harems or Multiple Characters - 3+ (me writing/managing multiple characters)
Heavy Romance
100% smut
One-liners
Pure: Fantasy, Medieval, Western, or SciFi scenes
Incest (see below. any pairings not listed is a No)
(Look at my F-list for more ... in my signature)

My Maybe yes List
MC x YC
Daughter x Father/Uncle
Older/Younger Sister x step-family member
Soft Vore

~ Pairings ~
FxM (always yes)
FxMonsters/Beasts/Creatures (Equally Yes)
FxF (only if you are dom and 0/1 spot available)
FxFuta (30% for a yes, depends on the story)
FxFurry (60% for a yes, depends on the story)

~ Simple-ish Pairings that I always will love ~
~| MC X YC |~

Teacher x Student (or vice versa)
Intern x Office Personality
Innocent Girl/Young Mom/Lost Tourist x Stranger
Real Estate Agent x Buyer/Farmer/Outcast/Squatter
City Girl x Rural Town/Abandon Town
Abandoned Building Explorer x Monsters/Ghosts/Paranormal Activity
Spoiled Bitch x Any
Victim x Blackmailer/Kidnapper/Mind Controller

~ General plots, kinks, or topics that I always will love ~
Modern Settings
Character Corruption Stories
Blackmail
Wet and Messy
Force/Rough RPs
Humiliation (receiving)
MC is Uppity
Non-con
Bestiality
Excessive Semen (receiving)
2+ Penetration
Gangbangs
Glory Holes
Clothed sex
Bondage themes
MC Wetting, Bathroom control, Enemas
Use of Toys (Vibrators, Cuffs, Collars, etc.)
Well endowed partners with unusually excessive amounts of cum!
Dressing up only to be messed up!

Pictures
Below are some NSFW images that things I am into, thoughts that constantly go through my mind, and may invoke an RP idea. (Trying to figure a neat way to put pictures up)

Wander-1.jpg
Teacher-1.jpg
GH-2.jpg
Bon-3.jpg
Bon-2.jpg
Alley-1.jpg
After-love-1.jpg
Monster-3.jpg
ellie4.jpg
sample-955eab4f035ab1052b2bb5123c595e25.jpg

Last edited:
Back