Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Profiles for you :) (NSFW)

Crozzed14

Supernova
New Layout!
So the thread has changed a little today! From now on I will only keep three profiles on this first post and they will always be the three newest profiles I've added. The others ARE still open but please look at posts 2 and 3 in this thread to see them! Thank you!

Hey there Everyone! So I'll start off by saying that this is me trying something new so I need to be completely upfront. I am a male IRL however have recently taken part in a few RP's where I've played as females and quite enjoyed then so am willing to do that a bit more going forwards hence the thread! For my part I don't mind what your gender is either so approach if you have ideas.

FAVOURITES

Multiple characters
Cheating/cuckolding
Oral
Worship/obsession

NO's

Non-con
Anal/rimming
Gore
Vore
Anything that should be in a bathroom

The Idea

So this thread idea is quite simple but I can't take credit for coming up with it. There are a few other people who have posted something extremely similar but the idea really stuck with me so I wanted to post out my own version. All RP's will start with a profile from a dating site which I will post below. Everyone who uses it knows that the dating site is used by people just looking to hook up as well as people looking for relationships so the profiles purposefully don't give much information about the characters background. I will keep posting new character profiles and am happy to include extra people in the character's lives if you are interested in that. To start an rp though just pick a character and drop me a message so we can discuss an rp. Or if you prefer, simply send me a message with YC's profile and their opening message and we'll start straight off!

II am happy to play either through PM's or discord at crozzed14#0932.

1000015508.png
1000015507.png

Name: Brittney

Bio: Hey guys! And Girls! I'm Brittney and I'm married to a lovely husband with a couple of kids! We make social media videos and lately my husband thinks they're getting a bit samey so we're looking for some new friends to make them interesting again. They are not THAT kind of video haha we're not swingers but we are a lot of fun! So please drop us a message we would love to hang out or if you just want to hang out with me that's fine too! I really hope to hear from you all!

New Craving!

Something a little bit different today! I have a real craving to play out a text based roleplay. What this means is I would play a female character who is texting with her boyfriend (yc). The setting can be anything you want and we can discuss how the roleplay goes but the basic premise is the girlfriend being promiscuous or cheating in some way and sending a lot of messages and images back to her boyfriend. I am happy to do this as a naive gf not realising how bad these things are, or as a full on cuck situation depending on your preference. One thing you can expect however is a lot of images being sent in the messages so lots of visual stimulation. If this sounds interesting to you then let me know!

NEW OFFER!!

So today I am making a new offer. If anyone wants to bring me a face claim. If I like the face claim then I will work out a profile either with or for you for that face claim. So let me know who you like and see if we match.

Last edited:
Name: Sasha

Age 23

Interested in: Couples only!

Bio: Hey! So my boyfriend has been asking me for a threesome for such a long time now and at first I was like yeah sure but now he's really just asking too much and we had a really big fight as he won't let it go. I think all the talk about it has really made me think it would be hot I just don't think he deserves it after all his nagging so I'm here looking for a couple to help me out with this fantasy of his that has turned into mine! And you don't have to be a couple like dating just any guy and a girl will do! Oh and seeing as people keep asking yes I have more photos but no unless we click you're not getting them!

Name: Sophie Carrera

Looking for: friends

Bio: Hey guys and girls! I'm heading around the country at the minute going from con to con which I LOVE! It does mean a lot of my friends can't see me though so I'm hoping to make new ones along the way! So anyone around to meet up let me know! I put up some pics to show off my costume making skills too!
And

Name: Molly Bennett

Bio: I'm Molly! Little bit about myself. I just found this app recently after being told about it by a close friend of mine Hanna. Unlike Hanna though I'm not here for money, just to have a bit of fun. I just got out of schooling and got myself my first job (cheeky pic included of me at work ;) ) but I'm missing that college life of partying and having fun. I do have a boyfriend but he is fully aware I did this and is supportive. Realistically I would love to find someone for my boyfriend and I however if you just want to talk to me that's fine too! As you can see I keep in great shape for my job and would love to meet new people so please say hi!

Are my main cravings right now! Would combine them for the right story!

Seeing as no pictures were in yesterdays copies XD here are the three girls I'm craving being involved!

Sasha:
189225.jpg

Sophie:
8-min-27.jpg

Molly:
04.jpg

Willing to play all three if the idea sounds fun!

This is probably tge last bump for these profiles before I overhaul or delete this request thread for a slightly different idea. So if you want to have some fun wuth one or more of the profiles this might be the last chance. Drop me a message!

Big bump but PLEASE read the first post to see what this thread is about.

I don't mind using the characters for other scenes that you have in mind but if that is the case and you're wanting me to change their backstory, relationship status or anything else then please have a well thought out plot in mind.

I've got a lot of backstory to each of these characters which isn't in the profiles, so as harsh as it might sound, I don't want to spend my time rewriting them and changing them to suit another persons idea, if that idea is extremely limited and basic. If the idea is clearly well thought out then of course I will consider it though!

Back
Top Bottom