Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Profiles for you :) (NSFW)

Crozzed14

Supernova
New Layout!
So the thread has changed a little today! From now on I will only keep three profiles on this first post and they will always be the three newest profiles I've added. The others ARE still open but please look at posts 2 and 3 in this thread to see them! Thank you!

Hey there Everyone! So I'll start off by saying that this is me trying something new so I need to be completely upfront. I am a male IRL however have recently taken part in a few RP's where I've played as females and quite enjoyed then so am willing to do that a bit more going forwards hence the thread! For my part I don't mind what your gender is either so approach if you have ideas.

FAVOURITES

Multiple characters
Cheating/cuckolding
Oral
Worship/obsession

NO's

Non-con
Anal/rimming
Gore
Vore
Anything that should be in a bathroom

The Idea

So this thread idea is quite simple but I can't take credit for coming up with it. There are a few other people who have posted something extremely similar but the idea really stuck with me so I wanted to post out my own version. All RP's will start with a profile from a dating site which I will post below. Everyone who uses it knows that the dating site is used by people just looking to hook up as well as people looking for relationships so the profiles purposefully don't give much information about the characters background. I will keep posting new character profiles and am happy to include extra people in the character's lives if you are interested in that. To start an rp though just pick a character and drop me a message so we can discuss an rp. Or if you prefer, simply send me a message with YC's profile and their opening message and we'll start straight off!

II am happy to play either through PM's or discord at crozzed14#0932.

1000015508.png
1000015507.png

Name: Brittney

Bio: Hey guys! And Girls! I'm Brittney and I'm married to a lovely husband with a couple of kids! We make social media videos and lately my husband thinks they're getting a bit samey so we're looking for some new friends to make them interesting again. They are not THAT kind of video haha we're not swingers but we are a lot of fun! So please drop us a message we would love to hang out or if you just want to hang out with me that's fine too! I really hope to hear from you all!

New Craving!

Something a little bit different today! I have a real craving to play out a text based roleplay. What this means is I would play a female character who is texting with her boyfriend (yc). The setting can be anything you want and we can discuss how the roleplay goes but the basic premise is the girlfriend being promiscuous or cheating in some way and sending a lot of messages and images back to her boyfriend. I am happy to do this as a naive gf not realising how bad these things are, or as a full on cuck situation depending on your preference. One thing you can expect however is a lot of images being sent in the messages so lots of visual stimulation. If this sounds interesting to you then let me know!

NEW OFFER!!

So today I am making a new offer. If anyone wants to bring me a face claim. If I like the face claim then I will work out a profile either with or for you for that face claim. So let me know who you like and see if we match.

Last edited:
Ok so bump with an update!

Maddie and Sabrina are now both open. However ONLY if you have an idea that involves the both of them ;)

New profiles everyone!

latest

8db4bc8806cb06c04fcd640e8b9ed47d.jpg

busty-mommy-reagan-foxx-needs-a-manicure0023.jpg

DRrVO-eVAAA-kgJ.jpg:large

7ae2bb8150d3ca4d6bcd5e405c332567.jpg

aba345850f77a5a5636e501c797140aa.jpg

Name: Reagan and Angela
Interested in: MEN
Bio: Hey there this is Reagan and don't worry I'll keep it brief. I know I'm a lot older than the others I've seen on this site but Angela and I need help. We have both spoken to our husbands at length about being with other men and they have said they would be ok with it but we want to make sure before we going into the swinging lifestyles. What we need is a guy to make a video with us (By us I mean individually!) so that we can show our husbands and see how they react! The other of us will film. If you think you could do this then please let me know!

As a slight change now as I'm getting a lot of requests and want to make sure everyone is reading the thread, I am very visual so if you come to me with an idea for this please include some form of visual. It can either be a face claim for the type of girls you want me to play so I have an idea of type, or a specific scene. Up to you, just as long as it's there! :)

Looking for someone to make a POV video with these two hotties!

latest

8db4bc8806cb06c04fcd640e8b9ed47d.jpg

busty-mommy-reagan-foxx-needs-a-manicure0023.jpg

DRrVO-eVAAA-kgJ.jpg:large

7ae2bb8150d3ca4d6bcd5e405c332567.jpg

aba345850f77a5a5636e501c797140aa.jpg

Name: Reagan and Angela
Interested in: MEN
Bio: Hey there this is Reagan and don't worry I'll keep it brief. I know I'm a lot older than the others I've seen on this site but Angela and I need help. We have both spoken to our husbands at length about being with other men and they have said they would be ok with it but we want to make sure before we going into the swinging lifestyles. What we need is a guy to make a video with us (By us I mean individually!) so that we can show our husbands and see how they react! The other of us will film. If you think you could do this then please let me know!

Back
Top Bottom