Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Maeve Imagines (Updated 07/22)

Hello all!

You can call me Maeve! Down below I have a few RP prompts that have been floating around in my noggin and figured I'd put on a thread to see if there is anyone out there who would want to take a dive into these ideas with me and make something special. Let it be known: I have put expected kinks below each prompt, though I'm more than happy to include yours as well as long as they're not on my 'No' list. (Listed on my f-list, link below)
I usually write anywhere from 1-3 decent paragraphs, though can do more if the inspiration has struck.
I'm willing to play here in PM's, though I have a preference for Discord.
Please message me here first! We can exchange discord handles once we've hammered out a few details and have decided that we're a good match.
If you message me on discord and I don't recognize your handle I will not accept your friend request.
And now, to the good stuff!

Corruption of Champions
I'm interested in a roleplay based off of the text game Corruption of Champions. Mostly how the food and potions and what have you have a... peculiar ability and each type has a different effect.
I'd love to play as someone who has stumbled through the portal and into the hyper-sexual realm and has to navigate the opponents, the flora, the fauna, and whatever else we can throw in that makes sense.
I require you to have played the game before.
Kinks expected for this prompt:
-Dominance/submission (in a fairly primal context)
-Risk of pregnancy/Breeding/Pregnancy
-Light cum inflation
-Transformation
-GM+1 (with me as the player)
- "Bad Ends" (smutty, not snuff)

To Infinity, and Beyond!
I am not interested in playing this prompt at this time.

So, you want to go to space?
I'd love to play a scientist or part of the medical team of a space exploration vessel looking for a new/ another planet for the home team. Part of that is working with natives, cataloging the flora and fauna, and all the odd things that happen there.
Is she taken hostage? Is there a strange effect from the pollen in the air? Odd reactions from bug bites or stings, plants that may be alive in an odd way, or more?

-Tentacles

-Aphrodisiacs
-Light cum inflation
-Non-con/Dub-con

Spoils of War
I am not interested in playing this prompt at this time.

That's right, an oldie but a goodie.
Have you ever wanted to just bust in to a place, take what you wanted, and live like a mighty ruler; concubines and all? Well here is your chance to be a mighty conqueror and demand tithes in the form of women from the lands you rule. My character(s) will be the spoils of war, brought before the new overlord for the taking.

-Non-con (eventually turns to Dub-con, which eventually turns Con)
-Breeding/Pregnancy
-Harem (Though I don't write more than one character in any spicy scenes, too much quality drop)
-Realistic size differences (if playing human/humanish characters)

Wrong Order
The idea here is that MC orders a tentacle pet from a specialty pet shop. Something small and cuddly and gentle. Of course there are sexual expectations of this pet, but MC plans on them being more of a cuddle bug and companion than anything. However, due to a mix-up she gets someone else's order! Something like this (nsfw warning), if I'm being specific. Because it's clingy and jealous, by the time MC has a chance to call about getting the pet she actually ordered, the misshipped one already bonded to her and it would be inhumane to relocate the pet. Or worse, it'd be like the Terminator and always find her no matter where/if she leaves it behind, getting more clingy and possessive of her every time it finds her. I'd love to hear your ideas on this also, and this is a pretty flexible prompt so if you're interested I'm sure we can work something out.
-Tentacles
-Non-con to Dub-con to Con
-Risk of pregnancy/Breeding
-Who's really in charge here?!(Mc when non-sexual, YC when sexual)

Human Trials
A cry went out across the nation for volunteers. Birthrates were down so low that the country was faced with it's own end in a generation or two and something had to be done! In what could only have been biological warfare, a rival country had poisoned the water supply. Not to kill the people living, but to render the women infertile so new generations would be harder and harder to come by. It's been decades and while no one really believed the conspiracy at first, they couldn't really deny the fact that less and less were born each year.

Then, a stroke of brilliance! A cure had been made and it was now time for human trials. Volunteers only. You do understand that there could be complications? Good. Now sign here and here, initial this sheet, sign here, then sign and date at the bottom. Everything look good? Great! Just come back with me and we'll get you set up in a room.

The idea here is that the women (I will play at least a few of them) are paid to stay in a facility for [enter amount of time here] to receive treatment and see if it worked, what the side-effects are, etc. The majority are safe and free to go with the money after their stay, their viable eggs confirmed. A very select few are not. Why? Where are they? What is happening to them? Well, let's figure it out together.
-Breeding/ Pregnancy
-Medical Play(Exams and strapped to the exam table)

Great Aunt Gertrude
This is a craving right now

MC has inherited Great Aunt Gertrude's massive estate. It's run down, but livable and just needs a little fixing up. Certainly it's something she can handle on her own. If it's not, the inheritance that came with it can cover all the repairs and then some. Who knew the little old woman had so much! But why MC?

Turns out, the whole place is haunted/there's demons/maybe cryptids/were-people/other spooky goodness that her aunt thinks she can handle.
The setting I had in mind for this is mostly modern with LOTS of paranormal.
-GM+1
-Demons
-Cryptids
-Were-people
-Dominance/submission
-Varying levels of consent, depending on character or beastie
-Light cum inflation
-Corruption
-Risk of Pregnancy

Come explore the options with me, it's sure to be a grand ol' time!
If you're interested, please send me a message!
Also, I'm almost always open and looking for new rp partners so don't be afraid to drop me a line with your ideas as well! I'm certain we can find something that works for both of us.
And don't forget to take a look at my f-list, linked in my signature!​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom